Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | B?!RD MAFIA Discussion Thread [FIN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
[quote name="Dogsblubblub" date=2017-04-18 17:53:57] Jesus y'all are loud Hullo! Love the surplus of bird puns :3 Anywho, I have no idea?? what even is happening?? ever?? So, if I ask weird/stupid questions How do you even play this that's why. I mean, I've specced another mafia game before, but I had no idea what was going on (( It was based off an idol anime? Idk I was just confused and shy so I said nothing )) [/quote] [s]me rn tbh[/s]
Dogsblubblub wrote on 2017-04-18:
Jesus y'all are loud

Hullo! Love the surplus of bird puns :3

Anywho, I have no idea?? what even is happening?? ever??

So, if I ask weird/stupid questions How do you even play this that's why. I mean, I've specced another mafia game before, but I had no idea what was going on (( It was based off an idol anime? Idk I was just confused and shy so I said nothing ))

me rn tbh
XgFzLz3.gif
[quote]On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you? Snowdrake[/quote] [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0860/3518/products/sealofapproval_comp.jpg[/img] oki i'll stop with the fluff
Quote:
On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?

Snowdrake

sealofapproval_comp.jpg

oki i'll stop with the fluff
Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know: Lulu, Lu, Dia if you want. She/her, and pretty.. pretty much all day!

Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here? Not on FR, but I have played other forum mafia, epic mafia, and tos... And not really... I'm pretty new!

Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town) I am not!

What's your stance on day 1 lynches? Uhhh, depends!

What's your personal meta/playstyle? Honestly I dunno, I haven't played in so long!

What's your preferred method of scumhunting?
Again, idk, it's been a while.

A semi cool puddle on your kitchen floor.

Anything else you'd like to add? I LOVE BREAD
Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know: Lulu, Lu, Dia if you want. She/her, and pretty.. pretty much all day!

Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here? Not on FR, but I have played other forum mafia, epic mafia, and tos... And not really... I'm pretty new!

Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town) I am not!

What's your stance on day 1 lynches? Uhhh, depends!

What's your personal meta/playstyle? Honestly I dunno, I haven't played in so long!

Again, idk, it's been a while.

A semi cool puddle on your kitchen floor.

Anything else you'd like to add? I LOVE BREAD
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
[quote name="Shadowlugia711" date=2017-04-18 18:16:07] [quote]On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you? Snowdrake[/quote] [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0860/3518/products/sealofapproval_comp.jpg[/img] oki i'll stop with the fluff [/quote] floof is love
Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2017-04-18:
Quote:

Snowdrake

sealofapproval_comp.jpg

oki i'll stop with the fluff

floof is love
XgFzLz3.gif
Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know: I'm Librenoctre, but you can call me anything really. I don't have any preferred pronouns, and i'll be most active at

Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here? I have a bit of experience and recognize a lot of people here. Usually active 15:00 FR Time to 21:00 FR Time.

Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town) Nope~

What's your stance on day 1 lynches? I mean, were going to need to do a first lynch anyway, waiting a day won't change that.

What's your personal meta/playstyle? Usually fairly quiet, but in smaller mafias like this i'm more talkative. I usually play role madness mafias, so i will probably play different.

I'm not really sure to be honest. Sometimes someone just kinda pings me off, and if this happens enough times i might actually begin seriously pushing for that person to be lynched, especially if i find something via my role that makes this person seems suspicious. I use flavor more times than not.
5. I am usually pretty chill, but if i'm getting bussed or something i usually get not chill.
Anything else you'd like to add?
Yo listen up here's a story
...actually i don't have a story.
Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know: I'm Librenoctre, but you can call me anything really. I don't have any preferred pronouns, and i'll be most active at

Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here? I have a bit of experience and recognize a lot of people here. Usually active 15:00 FR Time to 21:00 FR Time.

Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town) Nope~

What's your stance on day 1 lynches? I mean, were going to need to do a first lynch anyway, waiting a day won't change that.

What's your personal meta/playstyle? Usually fairly quiet, but in smaller mafias like this i'm more talkative. I usually play role madness mafias, so i will probably play different.

I'm not really sure to be honest. Sometimes someone just kinda pings me off, and if this happens enough times i might actually begin seriously pushing for that person to be lynched, especially if i find something via my role that makes this person seems suspicious. I use flavor more times than not.
5. I am usually pretty chill, but if i'm getting bussed or something i usually get not chill.
Yo listen up here's a story
...actually i don't have a story.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
.. shadow if that quirk is real, i love it omg [quote=questionnaire? i guess i'll fill it out] [b]Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:[/b] [i]Please spell my username correctly when you ping me! There are two sets of double letters, not just one.[/i] Otherwise, call me rai, crai, anything really. Pronouns are she/her but eh. For most of you I am going to default to they/them, if this bothers you lemme know and I'll make a note to remember your pronouns. Oh, and I have no idea when I'll be active BUT my wifi cuts off at 20:30 fr time, iirc. If I suddenly drop out of the convo at that time, please keep it in mind <3 [b]Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?[/b] Check out the mafia link in my sig! Most games have links to the threads :3 [b]Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)[/b] Nope. Just a beautiful peacock flouncing around. [b]What's your stance on day 1 lynches?[/b] They're necessary. However, I'm no good at choosing a D1 lynch target. [b]What's your personal meta/playstyle?[/b] [i]Short-posting[/i] with the occasional long list depending on the game. long lists tend to be informational with small hints of sarcasm and minor vibes here and there. If you need an example, I used a list to keep track of night activity in Squallfall Square. [b]What's your preferred method of scumhunting?[/b] *stares at night flavor* If there's no night flavor, then weird contradicting things I guess? someone please tell me what my scumhunting method is, I still haven't figured it out after ~10 games [b]On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?[/b] i'm literally in ice flight, are you really asking me this [b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/79b4ee43b5b9c7d86a37fada8936928b/tumblr_nou9moiz081s08qivo1_500.gif[/img] *struts*[/quote]
.. shadow if that quirk is real, i love it omg

questionnaire? i guess i'll fill it out wrote:
Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:

Please spell my username correctly when you ping me! There are two sets of double letters, not just one.

Otherwise, call me rai, crai, anything really. Pronouns are she/her but eh. For most of you I am going to default to they/them, if this bothers you lemme know and I'll make a note to remember your pronouns.

Oh, and I have no idea when I'll be active BUT my wifi cuts off at 20:30 fr time, iirc. If I suddenly drop out of the convo at that time, please keep it in mind <3

Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?

Check out the mafia link in my sig! Most games have links to the threads :3

Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)

Nope. Just a beautiful peacock flouncing around.

What's your stance on day 1 lynches?

They're necessary. However, I'm no good at choosing a D1 lynch target.

What's your personal meta/playstyle?

Short-posting with the occasional long list depending on the game.

long lists tend to be informational with small hints of sarcasm and minor vibes here and there. If you need an example, I used a list to keep track of night activity in Squallfall Square.

*stares at night flavor*

If there's no night flavor, then weird contradicting things I guess?

someone please tell me what my scumhunting method is, I still haven't figured it out after ~10 games

i'm literally in ice flight, are you really asking me this

tumblr_nou9moiz081s08qivo1_500.gif

*struts*
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
introductions! list nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:
i'm winterreise but almost everyone just calls me winter. my timezone is fr +15, idk when i can be active. my break times are different everyday.

do you have any prior experience with mafia games? recognize anybody else here?
hoho i've played 10+ games, completed 8. the details (not update) can be found by pressing the link in my bio. i recognise most people here :>

are you a miller or other negative utility? (basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)
no. @yaboiguzma may i ask why did you include this question in your questionnaire? it sounds like you're fishing out roles like pgo...squinting at you.

what's your stance on day 1 lynches?
i am pro day 1 lynch, but will not lead unless i feel confident enough and there isn't another player who is leading.

what's your personal meta/playstyle?
i tend to start off quiet (trying to change that) and then become progressively more vocal. sometimes my gut is correct on who is mafia but most of the time it's wrong :/ doesn't mean i'm going to dismiss vibes, though, it just means i'll ask the opinion of others.

what's your preferred method of scumhunting?
analyse posts. i can't analyse night flavour well ><, if at all

on a scale of 1 to ice cube, how cool are you?
idk, y'all decide

anything else you'd like to add?
i keep forgetting to say this in every questionnaire, but i'll ping people as long as i mention them (except the mod). if you want me to only ping you when i address you, please let me know.
introductions! list nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:
i'm winterreise but almost everyone just calls me winter. my timezone is fr +15, idk when i can be active. my break times are different everyday.

do you have any prior experience with mafia games? recognize anybody else here?
hoho i've played 10+ games, completed 8. the details (not update) can be found by pressing the link in my bio. i recognise most people here :>

are you a miller or other negative utility? (basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)
no. @yaboiguzma may i ask why did you include this question in your questionnaire? it sounds like you're fishing out roles like pgo...squinting at you.

what's your stance on day 1 lynches?
i am pro day 1 lynch, but will not lead unless i feel confident enough and there isn't another player who is leading.

what's your personal meta/playstyle?
i tend to start off quiet (trying to change that) and then become progressively more vocal. sometimes my gut is correct on who is mafia but most of the time it's wrong :/ doesn't mean i'm going to dismiss vibes, though, it just means i'll ask the opinion of others.

what's your preferred method of scumhunting?
analyse posts. i can't analyse night flavour well ><, if at all

on a scale of 1 to ice cube, how cool are you?
idk, y'all decide

anything else you'd like to add?
i keep forgetting to say this in every questionnaire, but i'll ping people as long as i mention them (except the mod). if you want me to only ping you when i address you, please let me know.
@librenoctre
>"i mean, were going to need to do a first lynch anyway, waiting a day won't change that."
the difference is, if it's on day 2, we'll have night results to base our suspicions on.

>"i usually play role madness mafias, so i will probably play different."
elaborate on play differently? that bit gives me off vibes, sounds like you're trying to put up a safety barrier to explain your actions when someone starts sussing you
@librenoctre
>"i mean, were going to need to do a first lynch anyway, waiting a day won't change that."
the difference is, if it's on day 2, we'll have night results to base our suspicions on.

>"i usually play role madness mafias, so i will probably play different."
elaborate on play differently? that bit gives me off vibes, sounds like you're trying to put up a safety barrier to explain your actions when someone starts sussing you
yo guys
what if the 2 mafia are @yaboiguzma and @librenoctre
(writing it here so that i can check against how right/wrong i am at the end of the game)
yo guys
what if the 2 mafia are @yaboiguzma and @librenoctre
(writing it here so that i can check against how right/wrong i am at the end of the game)
@anika
does my post req include quotes?
@anika
does my post req include quotes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42