Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | B?!RD MAFIA Discussion Thread [FIN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
man i forgot to completely fulfil my quirk above. sorry :c
man i forgot to completely fulfil my quirk above. sorry :c
@Winterreise

Still, you had very little evidence, just vibes, and i hadn't even defended myself. i usually atleast wait until the person i'm suspicious at responds before do anything like that. Saying two people are mafia just like that is really pinging me off. I'm squinting at you, that's for sure. I did get defensive, but it was mostly a surprised kind of defensive, because i wasn't expecting this so early.

Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.~
@Winterreise

Still, you had very little evidence, just vibes, and i hadn't even defended myself. i usually atleast wait until the person i'm suspicious at responds before do anything like that. Saying two people are mafia just like that is really pinging me off. I'm squinting at you, that's for sure. I did get defensive, but it was mostly a surprised kind of defensive, because i wasn't expecting this so early.

Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.~
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
I just want to put my own two cents in is that it was weird imo to have the negative town role question thing, without explaining why was weird, I questioned it a bit, but HOWEVER, I can't say it's a defining 'IM MAFIA' trait.

And, Winter also stated it was for checking back when the game has ended.
Just my thoughts!

my name is Lu,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the birbs
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lav the bred.
I just want to put my own two cents in is that it was weird imo to have the negative town role question thing, without explaining why was weird, I questioned it a bit, but HOWEVER, I can't say it's a defining 'IM MAFIA' trait.

Just my thoughts!

my name is Lu,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the birbs
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lav the bred.
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
[quote name="LucysDiamonds" date=2017-04-18 21:08:40] I just want to put my own two cents in is that it was weird imo to have the negative town role question thing, without explaining why was weird, I questioned it a bit, but HOWEVER, I can't say it's a defining 'IM MAFIA' trait. And, Winter also stated it was for checking back when the game has ended. Just my thoughts! my name is Lu, and wen its nite, or wen the moon is shiyning brite, and all the birbs haf gon to bed - i stay up late. i lav the bred. [/quote] I agree with that. I don't exactly think that the mafia would target millers or similar(unless they want to keep them alive as bait, but then what's the whole point of the questionnaire if the whole town knows?) Tbh, putting that question seems more town-y to me.
LucysDiamonds wrote on 2017-04-18:

Just my thoughts!

my name is Lu,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the birbs
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lav the bred.

I agree with that. I don't exactly think that the mafia would target millers or similar(unless they want to keep them alive as bait, but then what's the whole point of the questionnaire if the whole town knows?) Tbh, putting that question seems more town-y to me.
XgFzLz3.gif
@librenoctre sometimes vibes are all one can get for day 1. anyhow, magic mayhem ended so i can say it now. i found the tone similar, where (i assume) you tried to subtly push suss onto me. [b]in magic mayhem you were part of the sk faction, aka anti-town aka scum. hence your similar behaviour here, coupled with your defensiveness makes me feel that you are anti-town in this case too.[/b] [quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-04-18 20:50:08] Saying two people are mafia just like that is really pinging me off. [/quote] i have already explained that it was a speculation. i did not say that you 2 were mafia; i said 'what if'. i have already explained why i would make such a statement in my previous long-ish post. i have also stated that it was not a serious accusation. twisting my words to suss me makes me suss you more. [caps lock]everyone[caps lock end] can y'all comment on the bolded part above? (actually, comment on everything i said, if possible) like i said i have heavily sussed innocent people before so i would love to hear from you all. [quote name="Harpies" date=2017-04-18 21:23:34] I agree with that. I don't exactly think that the mafia would target millers or similar(unless they want to keep them alive as bait, but then what's the whole point of the questionnaire if the whole town knows?) Tbh, putting that question seems more town-y to me. [/quote] @harpies *shrug* could be a mafia move to seem towny. but i feel that the defense is solid and hence i will not further question the question (lol) i am crying at my post req why ;_;
@librenoctre
sometimes vibes are all one can get for day 1. anyhow, magic mayhem ended so i can say it now. i found the tone similar, where (i assume) you tried to subtly push suss onto me. in magic mayhem you were part of the sk faction, aka anti-town aka scum. hence your similar behaviour here, coupled with your defensiveness makes me feel that you are anti-town in this case too.
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-04-18:
Saying two people are mafia just like that is really pinging me off.
i have already explained that it was a speculation. i did not say that you 2 were mafia; i said 'what if'. i have already explained why i would make such a statement in my previous long-ish post. i have also stated that it was not a serious accusation. twisting my words to suss me makes me suss you more.

[caps lock]everyone[caps lock end] can y'all comment on the bolded part above? (actually, comment on everything i said, if possible) like i said i have heavily sussed innocent people before so i would love to hear from you all.
Harpies wrote on 2017-04-18:
I agree with that. I don't exactly think that the mafia would target millers or similar(unless they want to keep them alive as bait, but then what's the whole point of the questionnaire if the whole town knows?) Tbh, putting that question seems more town-y to me.
@harpies
*shrug* could be a mafia move to seem towny. but i feel that the defense is solid and hence i will not further question the question (lol)
i am crying at my post req why ;_;
^ to add on, if i was so convinced that you were mafia before you defended, i would have placed a lynch vote right there and then. the fact that i asked you to elaborate more on 'playing differently' means that i am waiting for your defense
^ to add on, if i was so convinced that you were mafia before you defended, i would have placed a lynch vote right there and then. the fact that i asked you to elaborate more on 'playing differently' means that i am waiting for your defense
[b]Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:[/b] Yooo guys I'm Storm, she/her pronouns, tho I won't bite if you use anything else~ I'm FR+15, so I'll be on from around 1am-7am FR time. Honk honk. [b]Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?[/b] I guess I'm semi-experienced in mafia...? But definetly nowhere near being good :3 I think I reckgonize almost everyone here except for @Dogsblubblub, so hello there~ [s]I think the game you speced was Pripara maf, according to your description? This game is more standard though, so hopefully it'll be less confusing to you, lol~[/s] [b]Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)[/b] Nope. [b]What's your stance on day 1 lynches?[/b] I am for d1 lynches as it stirs discussion and gives us information, even though there is a chance that we might hit town. [b]What's your personal meta/playstyle?[/b] The suckiest one :3 I usually try to be helpful by analysing night kills and stuff like that because it's fun, but I can't scumhunt for the sake of my life, rip. [b]What's your preferred method of scumhunting?[/b] I suck at scumhunting :P I guess usually when a certain post pings me off I quote it and question the poster, but that's usually it lol. I can't do read lists and awesome stuff like that, rip. [b]On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?[/b] [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/992/266/4cb.gif[/img] I'M AN ETERNAL FLAME, BABY!!! [b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b] *groans at @Crowlich's puns* *grabs chainsaw* (jkjk ily <3)
Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:
Yooo guys I'm Storm, she/her pronouns, tho I won't bite if you use anything else~ I'm FR+15, so I'll be on from around 1am-7am FR time. Honk honk.
Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?
I guess I'm semi-experienced in mafia...? But definetly nowhere near being good :3 I think I reckgonize almost everyone here except for @Dogsblubblub, so hello there~ I think the game you speced was Pripara maf, according to your description? This game is more standard though, so hopefully it'll be less confusing to you, lol~
Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)
Nope.
What's your stance on day 1 lynches?
I am for d1 lynches as it stirs discussion and gives us information, even though there is a chance that we might hit town.
What's your personal meta/playstyle?
The suckiest one :3 I usually try to be helpful by analysing night kills and stuff like that because it's fun, but I can't scumhunt for the sake of my life, rip.
What's your preferred method of scumhunting?
I suck at scumhunting :P I guess usually when a certain post pings me off I quote it and question the poster, but that's usually it lol. I can't do read lists and awesome stuff like that, rip.
On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?
4cb.gif
I'M AN ETERNAL FLAME, BABY!!!
Anything else you'd like to add?
*groans at @Crowlich's puns*
*grabs chainsaw* (jkjk ily <3)
jghAv2V.png
DOOOOOOOD I DID IT WRONG

H O N K
DOOOOOOOD I DID IT WRONG

H O N K
jghAv2V.png
"it" as in, quirk, lol. HONK.

[quote name="@LucysDiamonds" date=2017-04-18 21:08:40]
my name is Lu,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the birbs
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lav the bred.
[/quote]

*squints*

[quote name="@LucysDiamonds" date=2017-04-18 21:08:40]
my name is Lu,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the birbs
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lav the bred.
[/quote]

*squints*
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-04-19 03:01:18] "it" as in, quirk, lol. HONK. [quote name="@/LucysDiamonds" date=2017-04-18 21:08:40] my name is Lu, and wen its nite, or wen the moon is shiyning brite, and all the birbs haf gon to bed - i stay up late. i lav the bred. [/quote] *squints* [/quote] coincidence imo :/ (unless that some sort of suspicious thing I've never heard of?)
StormDreamer wrote on 2017-04-19:

@/LucysDiamonds wrote on 2017-04-18:
my name is Lu,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the birbs
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lav the bred.

*squints*

coincidence imo :/

(unless that some sort of suspicious thing I've never heard of?)
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42