Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 222 223
Well damn sam. Didn't estimate a day zero happening for this. Shame it went up whilst I was at work too. But hey, this has been long awaited hype. :D

Mmmmm lets see. So it appears everyone is pretty much jerry-rigging introductions so I suppose I shall go ahead and do the same myself.

Name is Rangiku. But please call me Ran.

She/her pronouns please. But they/them work in a pinch.

I am +3 FR time. I also work evening shift and may/may not be available to check in during these periods. I will do my best to check in as much as possible to keep up with discussion during the periods I am absent from my PC.

During these periods I am restricted to mobile and when on that I am slower then balls. So keep that in mind. Also expect there to be potential typos when I am basically 'floating'.

A bit about me. I am not a relative new player. I have a decent amount of mafia experience and a fairly nice list of games I've been in. I am a loud, boisterous player who tends to lean on the analytical side. I am a logical thinker who would rather consider all avenues of possibilities before committing to something. I also do not mind debates. Quite to the contrary, I enjoy them. So if you happen to engage me in one and I seem monotone, do not fret or take it personally. It's just how I am during mafia games.

Also as a fair bit of warning - I am a writer and a poster. I tend to write lengthy responses so yes, you can expect to see them either in sprinkling or consecutively.

As for D1 lynches. Mm mmm this is always a topic of conversation for nearly every mafia game. I can see why it's usually asked. Despite questionnaires are considered 'useless' by general standards, the D1 lynch question usually crops up as I've seen it generally used to phish for information on people later on. But alas I will commit my answer.

Generally I am not a fan of them. Why you ask? As I have always pointed out, it's D1 (aside having the rare D0 such as this) there isn't a lot of time to converse and generate much information to go off of for a solid, viable lynch target. People tend to stagger the answer that it's better to lynch, even if you hit an innocent townie then not lynch at all, but honestly I really dislike willy nilly lynching. Which case in point, unfortunately a lot of D1 lynches are based off of. This is usually why I really don't support them, unless there is a fair amount of reasoning to believe someone is scum, nine times out of ten, especially in setups as large as this, you are more likely to hit town then not. Which in either case, mislynching or not lynching is still a free kill for mafia.

I think that is about it. I am actually super excited for this game and cannot wait to see where it goes.
Well damn sam. Didn't estimate a day zero happening for this. Shame it went up whilst I was at work too. But hey, this has been long awaited hype. :D

Mmmmm lets see. So it appears everyone is pretty much jerry-rigging introductions so I suppose I shall go ahead and do the same myself.

Name is Rangiku. But please call me Ran.

She/her pronouns please. But they/them work in a pinch.

I am +3 FR time. I also work evening shift and may/may not be available to check in during these periods. I will do my best to check in as much as possible to keep up with discussion during the periods I am absent from my PC.

During these periods I am restricted to mobile and when on that I am slower then balls. So keep that in mind. Also expect there to be potential typos when I am basically 'floating'.

A bit about me. I am not a relative new player. I have a decent amount of mafia experience and a fairly nice list of games I've been in. I am a loud, boisterous player who tends to lean on the analytical side. I am a logical thinker who would rather consider all avenues of possibilities before committing to something. I also do not mind debates. Quite to the contrary, I enjoy them. So if you happen to engage me in one and I seem monotone, do not fret or take it personally. It's just how I am during mafia games.

Also as a fair bit of warning - I am a writer and a poster. I tend to write lengthy responses so yes, you can expect to see them either in sprinkling or consecutively.

As for D1 lynches. Mm mmm this is always a topic of conversation for nearly every mafia game. I can see why it's usually asked. Despite questionnaires are considered 'useless' by general standards, the D1 lynch question usually crops up as I've seen it generally used to phish for information on people later on. But alas I will commit my answer.

Generally I am not a fan of them. Why you ask? As I have always pointed out, it's D1 (aside having the rare D0 such as this) there isn't a lot of time to converse and generate much information to go off of for a solid, viable lynch target. People tend to stagger the answer that it's better to lynch, even if you hit an innocent townie then not lynch at all, but honestly I really dislike willy nilly lynching. Which case in point, unfortunately a lot of D1 lynches are based off of. This is usually why I really don't support them, unless there is a fair amount of reasoning to believe someone is scum, nine times out of ten, especially in setups as large as this, you are more likely to hit town then not. Which in either case, mislynching or not lynching is still a free kill for mafia.

I think that is about it. I am actually super excited for this game and cannot wait to see where it goes.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
HYPEEEE
HYPEEEE
Ok I shall catch up later I have math to do x.X
Ok I shall catch up later I have math to do x.X
@Journey
Ahhh!!! Not now! I still have an exam tomorrow!

Alright, I feel really silly writing those overly panicky statements.
@Journey
Ahhh!!! Not now! I still have an exam tomorrow!

Alright, I feel really silly writing those overly panicky statements.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil

Pssh, mafia more important.
@Fil

Pssh, mafia more important.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
And I feel like I will be no help to yall bc rl stuffs.
Tho I am hyped. With a dozen shots of headache.
And I feel like I will be no help to yall bc rl stuffs.
Tho I am hyped. With a dozen shots of headache.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Also on a side note, tho I love this Vista, I am getting really confused as to who is who bc there's so much of the same Vista in the game thread.
So imma change mine.
Also on a side note, tho I love this Vista, I am getting really confused as to who is who bc there's so much of the same Vista in the game thread.
So imma change mine.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Wheee ok I am back

You can call me Winter, I use female pronouns (neutral is fine too)
My timezone is FR +15 so I suspect I'll be on when most of y'all aren't and vice versa.

I think Day 1 lynches should be encouraged, but not random. It'll be great if we can hit mafia, and even if we hit town, it gives us info on who was strongly pushing and who was sheeping. I am ok with a mod lynch, if the mod allows it.
Wheee ok I am back

You can call me Winter, I use female pronouns (neutral is fine too)
My timezone is FR +15 so I suspect I'll be on when most of y'all aren't and vice versa.

I think Day 1 lynches should be encouraged, but not random. It'll be great if we can hit mafia, and even if we hit town, it gives us info on who was strongly pushing and who was sheeping. I am ok with a mod lynch, if the mod allows it.
Salvete. Ego shockzephyr. Uti femina pronomen. Devium est et ego placet, non pendet ludio ludius me. Ego deinceps ad tentorium quamquam omnibus vobis.

Placere operam meo, si vis me iuvencus adgnovitque minas!
Salvete. Ego shockzephyr. Uti femina pronomen. Devium est et ego placet, non pendet ludio ludius me. Ego deinceps ad tentorium quamquam omnibus vobis.

Placere operam meo, si vis me iuvencus adgnovitque minas!

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
-... .- ... .. -.-. / ..-. .- -.-. - ... ---... / -- .- ..-. .. .- / .. ... / - .-. .- ... .... .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / .- / .-- .. --.. / .-- .. - .... / -- .- -.-. .... .. -. . ... .-.-.
-... .- ... .. -.-. / ..-. .- -.-. - ... ---... / -- .- ..-. .. .- / .. ... / - .-. .- ... .... .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / .- / .-- .. --.. / .-- .. - .... / -- .- -.-. .... .. -. . ... .-.-.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 222 223