Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223
Yay town won!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still not entirely clear on how I was killed, if someone could explain that to me?

@StormDreamer I'm gonna beat you up and take your lunch money for this one :)))
Yay town won!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still not entirely clear on how I was killed, if someone could explain that to me?

@StormDreamer I'm gonna beat you up and take your lunch money for this one :)))
GG guys :3 Thank you for letting me live wayyyy beyond my due date lol. I need to get better at bluffing >.> But this has been a fun game, and I look forward to [s]messing[/s]playing with you guys again! @Journey Thanks for hosting this game u rock c: And thank you for the vague answers to some of my questions >.> [quote name="@Alphadragon" date=2017-04-18 22:21:51] STORM FITE ME I WAS THIS CLOSE TO WINNING ALIVE *GLARES* YES I AM STILL SALTY [/quote] *gently dips head, grinning* You're welcome. :3 But hey, at least you won >.> And kinda...alive because you got resurrected at end of game flavor? [s]i would have loved an ending where telemancer mind controls the world to walk into his mouth and eats it :3 But nuuuuuu you guys were too good rip and saw through my bluff lol[/s]
GG guys :3 Thank you for letting me live wayyyy beyond my due date lol. I need to get better at bluffing >.> But this has been a fun game, and I look forward to messingplaying with you guys again!

@Journey
Thanks for hosting this game u rock c:
And thank you for the vague answers to some of my questions >.>
@Alphadragon wrote on 2017-04-18:
STORM FITE ME

I WAS THIS CLOSE TO WINNING ALIVE

*GLARES*

YES I AM STILL SALTY
*gently dips head, grinning* You're welcome. :3
But hey, at least you won >.> And kinda...alive because you got resurrected at end of game flavor?
i would have loved an ending where telemancer mind controls the world to walk into his mouth and eats it :3
But nuuuuuu you guys were too good rip and saw through my bluff lol
jghAv2V.png
@demoliceros >.> You died because I asked the Aluid to kill Lere and then funneled it to you, Lime and Lere. But I totally forgot Lere was already ded and wasted one of the kills lol. I could have targed another person for max chaos and AAAAA I'm still super salty about not remembering that >-< Also, I'm ready to fite :))))) [img]http://i.makeagif.com/media/3-15-2015/ZOEClM.gif[/img]
@demoliceros
>.> You died because I asked the Aluid to kill Lere and then funneled it to you, Lime and Lere.

But I totally forgot Lere was already ded and wasted one of the kills lol. I could have targed another person for max chaos and AAAAA I'm still super salty about not remembering that >-<

Also, I'm ready to fite :)))))
ZOEClM.gif
jghAv2V.png
I'd like to ask who controlled me

also @Journey thanks for the great game you're a great mod <33
I'd like to ask who controlled me

also @Journey thanks for the great game you're a great mod <33
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@Journey
IT WAS AN AWESOME GAME! I LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING MORE BY YOU. :D

@Stormdreamer
FITE ME IN THE MADHOUSE XD
@Journey
IT WAS AN AWESOME GAME! I LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING MORE BY YOU. :D

@Stormdreamer
FITE ME IN THE MADHOUSE XD
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon
*pulls out steak knives* :3
:)))))
*laughs maniacally*
@Alphadragon
*pulls out steak knives* :3
:)))))
*laughs maniacally*
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer
*pulls out flaming katana*

I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU, CAT
@Stormdreamer
*pulls out flaming katana*

I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU, CAT
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon
*sticks tongue out*
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF ZE STORMCAT!!! :3

I WILL EAT YOU
@Alphadragon
*sticks tongue out*
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF ZE STORMCAT!!! :3

I WILL EAT YOU
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer
I said move this to the madhouse! XD
@Stormdreamer
I said move this to the madhouse! XD
@Journey This was a really cool game! Thank you for hosting!
@Journey This was a really cool game! Thank you for hosting!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223