Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223
@luxmold *internal crying*
In any case, lemme do a self intro.
Hoi, I'm Storm, she/her pronouns. My timezone is FR+15 (ignore my signature, computer broke because i dropped it when i was annoying my friends about MBTI rip so I can't change it to reflect the daylight savings time shift. Yeah.

I'm heading to school rn, brain is ded, will come back after school to post.
@luxmold *internal crying*
In any case, lemme do a self intro.
Hoi, I'm Storm, she/her pronouns. My timezone is FR+15 (ignore my signature, computer broke because i dropped it when i was annoying my friends about MBTI rip so I can't change it to reflect the daylight savings time shift. Yeah.

I'm heading to school rn, brain is ded, will come back after school to post.
jghAv2V.png
Hello, Space here. Trying to get back into maf games after a long break from them! Excited to get started on this one!
Hello, Space here. Trying to get back into maf games after a long break from them! Excited to get started on this one!
uCR5SCW.png
Hello! I am Libre, I go by any pronouns and my time is FR+0. I'm not sure if were doing an questionnaire or just asking random questions like we did in the pripara mafia. I'm really excited though, this is probably going to be a very fun game ^.^
Hello! I am Libre, I go by any pronouns and my time is FR+0. I'm not sure if were doing an questionnaire or just asking random questions like we did in the pripara mafia. I'm really excited though, this is probably going to be a very fun game ^.^
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Whoops, edited a post. ;^^ Assumed that since it's a buffer day, those sorts of rules wouldn't be too heavy handed but sorry about that!

They/them pronouns are preferred and I will default to using them to describe or reference people since I may not be able to keep track of preferred pronouns. If anyone has strong opposition to this, ping me with your pronouns. I will do my best to remember.

Unpopular opinion: questionnaires are not useful for anything besides base intros.
Whoops, edited a post. ;^^ Assumed that since it's a buffer day, those sorts of rules wouldn't be too heavy handed but sorry about that!

They/them pronouns are preferred and I will default to using them to describe or reference people since I may not be able to keep track of preferred pronouns. If anyone has strong opposition to this, ping me with your pronouns. I will do my best to remember.

Unpopular opinion: questionnaires are not useful for anything besides base intros.
uCR5SCW.png
My name is Lux and I'm an aggressive player tbh. I've played with everyone here, some more than others, but I'm ready to play another game with you all~!

Some basic info: +3frt, always for a D1 lynch, and will hopefully be loud as I don't really got much going on these next few days.

Question to everyone:

What's you opinion on a D1 lynch?
My name is Lux and I'm an aggressive player tbh. I've played with everyone here, some more than others, but I'm ready to play another game with you all~!

Some basic info: +3frt, always for a D1 lynch, and will hopefully be loud as I don't really got much going on these next few days.

Question to everyone:

@Stormdreamer
*paps* Don't be sad! :3

OMG Was about to press edit to say sorry for editing when I pressed delete and pressed yes by instinct instead. Gesh, stupid brain. >_<
@Stormdreamer
*paps* Don't be sad! :3

OMG Was about to press edit to say sorry for editing when I pressed delete and pressed yes by instinct instead. Gesh, stupid brain. >_<
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png

Always lynch unless it's MyLo.

Always lynch unless it's MyLo.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote]What's you opinion on a D1 lynch?[/quote] There is a big chance that a townie will be lynched, but it is a very effective conversation starter. I'm kinda "Meh" on D1 lynches. I don't oppose them, but usually I just watch them and scumhunt and don't actually vote unless someone is VERY supious to me.
Quote:

There is a big chance that a townie will be lynched, but it is a very effective conversation starter. I'm kinda "Meh" on D1 lynches. I don't oppose them, but usually I just watch them and scumhunt and don't actually vote unless someone is VERY supious to me.
Please ignore that very cringey spelling error. I was trying to fix it but I hit submit -.-
Please ignore that very cringey spelling error. I was trying to fix it but I hit submit -.-
AH YES TIS I i got writers block so here i am!!!!!!!!

hey most of you know me as spooper lmao but spider or ray works too! im a bratty uncool lesbian whos kind of overworked currently but still pretty excited despite me usually being lazy lmao. My pronouns are in my signature (as are cute pride flags - click on them to see who made them!) i know ( or ive seen)almost everyone here besides @TyrianCallows i think so hello there.

i will default to they/them pronouns for most of you until im not quite as anxious about misgendering you on accident because i know some people get upset.

I won't be quite that active this game! I've got two things, both involving roleplay (one of which is other mafia) so i maaaaay be a little short in replies lol. No worries! However, please ping me if you need my attention or are referencing or talking to me. i may glaze over your post otherwise because ill be flopping around lmao.

gotta blast now gbye
AH YES TIS I i got writers block so here i am!!!!!!!!

hey most of you know me as spooper lmao but spider or ray works too! im a bratty uncool lesbian whos kind of overworked currently but still pretty excited despite me usually being lazy lmao. My pronouns are in my signature (as are cute pride flags - click on them to see who made them!) i know ( or ive seen)almost everyone here besides @TyrianCallows i think so hello there.

i will default to they/them pronouns for most of you until im not quite as anxious about misgendering you on accident because i know some people get upset.

I won't be quite that active this game! I've got two things, both involving roleplay (one of which is other mafia) so i maaaaay be a little short in replies lol. No worries! However, please ping me if you need my attention or are referencing or talking to me. i may glaze over your post otherwise because ill be flopping around lmao.

gotta blast now gbye
banner_grimm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 222 223