Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 222 223
@Journey
Omg is that a Team Fortress 2 mixtape?
Also no I have not played it but it's talked about in Overwatch topics sometimes.
@Journey
Omg is that a Team Fortress 2 mixtape?
Also no I have not played it but it's talked about in Overwatch topics sometimes.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@rosetta248 why "no bueno?"
@rosetta248 why "no bueno?"
@demoliceros
I've had to explain it time and time again... I don't do Day 1 lynches unless extreme cases.
@demoliceros
I've had to explain it time and time again... I don't do Day 1 lynches unless extreme cases.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Agrina

Yes. The youtuber is a huge memelord and badly sings songs while streaming.
@Agrina

Yes. The youtuber is a huge memelord and badly sings songs while streaming.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[quote]What's you opinion on a D1 lynch?[/quote] neutral about this. But moving on, I am Shadowlugia711, or just Shadow, or Lugia if there's some other shadow. I am on FR/PST time, and busy on weekdays until around 17:45. I am a big fan of Okami and Undertale, and will make references no one else understands. And I submit to you some dramatic music: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3yxTbkh5s[/url]
Quote:
What's you opinion on a D1 lynch?

neutral about this.

But moving on, I am Shadowlugia711, or just Shadow, or Lugia if there's some other shadow. I am on FR/PST time, and busy on weekdays until around 17:45.

I am a big fan of Okami and Undertale, and will make references no one else understands.

And I submit to you some dramatic music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3yxTbkh5s
@Rosetta248 Summerset's glasses? Thanks! He thinks he's a hipster.
@Rosetta248 Summerset's glasses? Thanks! He thinks he's a hipster.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
Yes! I love it omg! xD
@Cognitive
Yes! I love it omg! xD
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248 okey, well, was just asking since you didn't offer up an explanation in your original post :'D when you against the grain in your opinion on something, my reaction is always to ask why!
@Rosetta248 okey, well, was just asking since you didn't offer up an explanation in your original post :'D when you against the grain in your opinion on something, my reaction is always to ask why!
Okay, so I need to go to bed here soon, but to basically sum it all up... MagykalWagykal! She/her! 3+ FR! Ping me! Nothing suspicious just yet! I perform waaaaay better in small games! (Newly discovered fact) Honor! Opinions! Logic! Loyalty! Bedtime! DAY ONE LYNCHES!!! And always remember that I'm here to have (where's my favorite GIF...)... FUNFUNFUN! [img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-04-2016/9KteF1.gif[/img] Night people, see ya in the morning! :)
Okay, so I need to go to bed here soon, but to basically sum it all up...

MagykalWagykal!
She/her!
3+ FR!
Ping me!
Nothing suspicious just yet!
I perform waaaaay better in small games! (Newly discovered fact)
Honor! Opinions! Logic! Loyalty!
Bedtime!
DAY ONE LYNCHES!!!
And always remember that I'm here to have (where's my favorite GIF...)...

FUNFUNFUN!

9KteF1.gif

Night people, see ya in the morning! :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Leremis/Ler, she/her, FR+2.
I expect to be fairly active this game, but since the end of my term is approaching, that may be subject to change. I'll let you know accordingly if that happens.
Ping me if you need my attention, please!

RE: Day 1 Lynches.
Absolutely necessary. If we don't hit scum, at the very least we start up conversation and get the ball rolling. Without a lynch, I find there's very little to talk about initially. So I'm definitely for a lynch on day one.

also I got torn to shreds by my prof after my presentation today so if I come across as snippy, I definitely don't mean to
Leremis/Ler, she/her, FR+2.
I expect to be fairly active this game, but since the end of my term is approaching, that may be subject to change. I'll let you know accordingly if that happens.
Ping me if you need my attention, please!

RE: Day 1 Lynches.
Absolutely necessary. If we don't hit scum, at the very least we start up conversation and get the ball rolling. Without a lynch, I find there's very little to talk about initially. So I'm definitely for a lynch on day one.

also I got torn to shreds by my prof after my presentation today so if I come across as snippy, I definitely don't mean to
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 222 223