Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Part 2 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
Hello. I'm back from school so I'm available for conversation. I was in the last game. Let's try not to lose both the doctor and cop in one day this time.
Hello. I'm back from school so I'm available for conversation. I was in the last game. Let's try not to lose both the doctor and cop in one day this time.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Hello! I haven't seen some of you before (@demoliceros @WildHunt @FloatingInSpace) so welcome!

also I'm not gonna bother making a spreadsheet this round since the game seems to be v short.
Hello! I haven't seen some of you before (@demoliceros @WildHunt @FloatingInSpace) so welcome!

also I'm not gonna bother making a spreadsheet this round since the game seems to be v short.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Oops, more apologies for absence. I'll check the second page to see if there's a questionairre, if not, expect some sassy introduction from me ;P
Oops, more apologies for absence. I'll check the second page to see if there's a questionairre, if not, expect some sassy introduction from me ;P
banner_grimm.png
Oh, there is none! Anyway - hey, I'm Spider! Ray or... I guess Spooper if you're on discord works as well lol. She/Her pronouns, although I am chill with you misgendering me as long as you ain't using it in a derogatory way. This is my seventh mafia game on FR, and third of which I find myself somewhat confident and at ease with the mechanics.

I'm terribly passive-aggressive - I'm basically the king of it. I have a tendancy to push at someone very subtly or keep my suspicious thoughts to myself instead of go all out - I think a nice difference to @FloatingInSpace, since I tend to lynch once evidence is reasonable or I'm just super suspicious at that point.

^^^ Speaking of which, I understand. Welcome back to FR, and it's nice to meet you and @WildHunt for the first time :)

Now, onto the game.

ps
I will be more active during class hours (5FRT-11FT) as I'm preoccupied at home.
Oh, there is none! Anyway - hey, I'm Spider! Ray or... I guess Spooper if you're on discord works as well lol. She/Her pronouns, although I am chill with you misgendering me as long as you ain't using it in a derogatory way. This is my seventh mafia game on FR, and third of which I find myself somewhat confident and at ease with the mechanics.

I'm terribly passive-aggressive - I'm basically the king of it. I have a tendancy to push at someone very subtly or keep my suspicious thoughts to myself instead of go all out - I think a nice difference to @FloatingInSpace, since I tend to lynch once evidence is reasonable or I'm just super suspicious at that point.

^^^ Speaking of which, I understand. Welcome back to FR, and it's nice to meet you and @WildHunt for the first time :)

Now, onto the game.

ps
I will be more active during class hours (5FRT-11FT) as I'm preoccupied at home.
banner_grimm.png
HELLO EVERYONE!

I'll make an actual post when I'm on a computer
HELLO EVERYONE!

I'll make an actual post when I'm on a computer
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Okay I'm Lime. She/Her pronouns. I'm still getting into forum mafia and getting used to it so my meta is still...wip i think. It depends on how I'm feeling about the game I suppose. Like @xspideray I prefer to lynch once I feel there is reasonable evidence.
Okay I'm Lime. She/Her pronouns. I'm still getting into forum mafia and getting used to it so my meta is still...wip i think. It depends on how I'm feeling about the game I suppose. Like @xspideray I prefer to lynch once I feel there is reasonable evidence.
I guess I'll actually introduce myself then.

I'm Rai. Er, as you can see in my sig, two cs and two os.

She/her pronouns, but I don't really care if you mess up :P They/them is fine in case you forget.

I don't really know my meta? Other players probably know my meta better than I do. I try to be as helpful as possible, I guess, although I post a lot of short posts (ofc if people are subscribed to the thread and it's a bit much, I can try to contain my posts).

Also, I generally prefer lynching when I'm confident in the evidence.
I guess I'll actually introduce myself then.

I'm Rai. Er, as you can see in my sig, two cs and two os.

She/her pronouns, but I don't really care if you mess up :P They/them is fine in case you forget.

I don't really know my meta? Other players probably know my meta better than I do. I try to be as helpful as possible, I guess, although I post a lot of short posts (ofc if people are subscribed to the thread and it's a bit much, I can try to contain my posts).

Also, I generally prefer lynching when I'm confident in the evidence.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
I'm at orchestra give me a bit till school it over
I'm at orchestra give me a bit till school it over
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
OK SO

Last game I forgot to properly introduce myself

I am TeenyTinyDragon, you can call me Teeny or TeenyTiny or TinyDragon or Dragon or TTD or ANYTHING YOU WANT for short. I use she/her pronouns but I'm used to people mistaking me for a boy so ALL GOOD. They/them is fine too -- I'll be using they/them for people I am unsure of their gender!
OK SO

Last game I forgot to properly introduce myself

I am TeenyTinyDragon, you can call me Teeny or TeenyTiny or TinyDragon or Dragon or TTD or ANYTHING YOU WANT for short. I use she/her pronouns but I'm used to people mistaking me for a boy so ALL GOOD. They/them is fine too -- I'll be using they/them for people I am unsure of their gender!
Looking for
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
eSXu2YQ.png
Aaaaand I MUCH prefer to lynch someone that seems a tiny bit scummy rather than leave it to the RNG
Aaaaand I MUCH prefer to lynch someone that seems a tiny bit scummy rather than leave it to the RNG
Looking for
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99