Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Part 2 Discussion
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@FloatingInSpace

I was rattled XD So I wasn't sure who to go after really but after that I was able to contribute a bit.
Too bad my advice from D2 wasn't looked back on and heeded by the mafia
@FloatingInSpace

I was rattled XD So I wasn't sure who to go after really but after that I was able to contribute a bit.
Too bad my advice from D2 wasn't looked back on and heeded by the mafia
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-02-02 18:20:24] edit: Also you guys accidentally guessing Beq as like the SK (at least sussing that they weren't fully town) is funny. [/quote] Actually I had already realized that, and tried to tell the other mafia but lol guess what did happen. Yeah, they got confused. Guess I gotta work on my communication skills
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-02-02:
edit: Also you guys accidentally guessing Beq as like the SK (at least sussing that they weren't fully town) is funny.

Actually I had already realized that, and tried to tell the other mafia but
lol
guess what did happen. Yeah, they got confused. Guess I gotta work on my communication skills
@Limelight btw I included you on the list of people communicating in transparent lol ("lime") but I'm way too lazy to type out full usernames

and i'm literally highlighting all your posts now you're dropping the hidden text like crazy :P
@Limelight btw I included you on the list of people communicating in transparent lol ("lime") but I'm way too lazy to type out full usernames

and i'm literally highlighting all your posts now you're dropping the hidden text like crazy :P
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LordAlois

Oh man imagine how I felt when I got one of the witch roles in WR and then my glorious death where I was undoubtedly painted into a corner, then roll maf two more times after that. Subbed into one and got the other last game. Holy heck it felt like the RNG Gods just wanted me to play scum roles and laugh at my misery.

@FloatinginSpace

For me I not only look at lack of contribution or inactivity, but connections to players and events. Sometimes people slipup with things they say that eventually creates a tell on people and a potential lead towards their alignment. What happens to you really relies on how you act and the things you say. Its how lux manages to sniff me out every time I am maf because there is some sort of change up (which I have to compare to posts of when I am not maf) in my wording that lux instantaneously spots then climbs down my neck. It's all about perception and yes, gut feelings and instincts that are sometimes not always wrong. Its best to back up those feelings with evidence as best as you can but never ignore your feelings.
@LordAlois

Oh man imagine how I felt when I got one of the witch roles in WR and then my glorious death where I was undoubtedly painted into a corner, then roll maf two more times after that. Subbed into one and got the other last game. Holy heck it felt like the RNG Gods just wanted me to play scum roles and laugh at my misery.

@FloatinginSpace

For me I not only look at lack of contribution or inactivity, but connections to players and events. Sometimes people slipup with things they say that eventually creates a tell on people and a potential lead towards their alignment. What happens to you really relies on how you act and the things you say. Its how lux manages to sniff me out every time I am maf because there is some sort of change up (which I have to compare to posts of when I am not maf) in my wording that lux instantaneously spots then climbs down my neck. It's all about perception and yes, gut feelings and instincts that are sometimes not always wrong. Its best to back up those feelings with evidence as best as you can but never ignore your feelings.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
[quote name="raiccoon" date=2017-02-02 18:29:38] @/Limelight btw I included you on the list of people communicating in transparent lol ("lime") but I'm way too lazy to type out full usernames and i'm literally highlighting all your posts now you're dropping the hidden text like crazy :P [/quote] lmao you really made me laugh, @raiccoon you and your sheer confusion [color=transparent]Was that a hint to stop doing this?[/color]
raiccoon wrote on 2017-02-02:
@/Limelight btw I included you on the list of people communicating in transparent lol ("lime") but I'm way too lazy to type out full usernames

lmao you really made me laugh, @raiccoon you and your sheer confusion
Was that a hint to stop doing this?
@Limelight ;~;

yo I like how whenever I'm town i get mentioned in mafia chats s o m u c h
@Limelight ;~;

yo I like how whenever I'm town i get mentioned in mafia chats s o m u c h
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@FloatinginSpace
Beq was the first person I rbed. I knew they were SK,
@raiccoon yeah...I did such a good job of crumbing cop, but then I knew you'd sus me if I showed that. But I also wasn't at a computer and was doing homework so I couldn't show it. I wasn't lying there.
@FloatinginSpace
Beq was the first person I rbed. I knew they were SK,
@raiccoon yeah...I did such a good job of crumbing cop, but then I knew you'd sus me if I showed that. But I also wasn't at a computer and was doing homework so I couldn't show it. I wasn't lying there.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
I was just able to shift through the chats - Bwahaha I was a thorn in mafia´s side. Oh man I laughed so hard at that. Damn I made one hell of an impression then. But I am glad I was said thorn. >] Means I can be challenging.

@FloatinginSpace

I wasn't any more surprised then you where when I ended up NK´d. :P I knew it was coming actually. Why I kept hinting at how inadvisable killing me may be. Lol

But my hunch was right! I knew I was purposely kept alive through.
I was just able to shift through the chats - Bwahaha I was a thorn in mafia´s side. Oh man I laughed so hard at that. Damn I made one hell of an impression then. But I am glad I was said thorn. >] Means I can be challenging.

@FloatinginSpace

I wasn't any more surprised then you where when I ended up NK´d. :P I knew it was coming actually. Why I kept hinting at how inadvisable killing me may be. Lol

But my hunch was right! I knew I was purposely kept alive through.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@VivaFariy @Limelight
Wow geez guys, sorry for seeming so damn agro. I see the reasoning behind your posts, but all I focus on is the inconsistences and how they're there to try to prove you're not scum, when I don't really find them all that good defense wise??

Also sorry for upsetting you guys. It's just that when my scum radar goes a pingin' I go a listenin'.
@VivaFariy @Limelight
Wow geez guys, sorry for seeming so damn agro. I see the reasoning behind your posts, but all I focus on is the inconsistences and how they're there to try to prove you're not scum, when I don't really find them all that good defense wise??

Also sorry for upsetting you guys. It's just that when my scum radar goes a pingin' I go a listenin'.
@Blizzardwing
It's also not obsessive jfc.
@Blizzardwing
It's also not obsessive jfc.
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99