Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Part 2 Discussion
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
okay so it's over for real! wowza! I had a forum search tab open like this entire game lol. Also; SHOUT OUT TO ME? FOR SK? I'm sorry guys, I'm kind of dumb with mafia and I'm not very analytic so I'm just really proud of myself for nabbing them without any help and really by sheer luck. Tbh, I didn't even need to roleclaim to do that, but I did, so I achieved results in my own stupid way <3

@Silverwinter hey, thanks for apologizing. Truly, I was pretty upset at how you and Blizz settled the final lynch, so I appreciate you coming back and clearing things up, I feel much better about it now. Anyway! It was a fun game so thanks as well for hosting :)

@VivaFariy @Blizzardwing lmao at how I vague sussed you guys for a while and never really backed it up!! Kind of lame of me, but if only I knew how close I was, and if only you mafiosos didn't flip the lynch at the twilight hour :P anyway, congrats on winning!

@Floatinginspace Yknow, I've noticed in a lot of games that people will get hung up on hurt feelings and stuff. It's valid to talk about and recognize your feelings, for sure, but someone speaking in a curt manner does not always equate to them being town. And there were other arguments that were similarly unsubstantiated that we spent way too much time on. So I totally understand what you mean. It's not so bothersome near the end of the game, where you sometimes have to conjure up a lynch argument out of nowhere, but in the first day or so it's challenging.

Also, I might take a hint from your note taking bc that'd be such a helpful system! I either forum search like a fiend or save links to direct posts that I find highly telling, but it's a pain to sift back through things.

@raiccoon Rai!!! Heck!!!! U goof! We had em and then we didn't lol! Still I know how you feel, both of the remaining maf were SO insistent on their innocence it was really hard to know who to believe :P

@luxmold yknow, I actually felt So Attacked by you in Expedition, but once I chilled out a bit I realized you weren't intentionally trying to attack me and were just playing your style. So now I admire your play style a lot more because I see that it gets results! I'm working my way up to being more aggro, I guess I have you to thank for that :D *makes a "Luxmold Made Me Stronk" t-shirt*
okay so it's over for real! wowza! I had a forum search tab open like this entire game lol. Also; SHOUT OUT TO ME? FOR SK? I'm sorry guys, I'm kind of dumb with mafia and I'm not very analytic so I'm just really proud of myself for nabbing them without any help and really by sheer luck. Tbh, I didn't even need to roleclaim to do that, but I did, so I achieved results in my own stupid way <3

@Silverwinter hey, thanks for apologizing. Truly, I was pretty upset at how you and Blizz settled the final lynch, so I appreciate you coming back and clearing things up, I feel much better about it now. Anyway! It was a fun game so thanks as well for hosting :)

@VivaFariy @Blizzardwing lmao at how I vague sussed you guys for a while and never really backed it up!! Kind of lame of me, but if only I knew how close I was, and if only you mafiosos didn't flip the lynch at the twilight hour :P anyway, congrats on winning!

@Floatinginspace Yknow, I've noticed in a lot of games that people will get hung up on hurt feelings and stuff. It's valid to talk about and recognize your feelings, for sure, but someone speaking in a curt manner does not always equate to them being town. And there were other arguments that were similarly unsubstantiated that we spent way too much time on. So I totally understand what you mean. It's not so bothersome near the end of the game, where you sometimes have to conjure up a lynch argument out of nowhere, but in the first day or so it's challenging.

Also, I might take a hint from your note taking bc that'd be such a helpful system! I either forum search like a fiend or save links to direct posts that I find highly telling, but it's a pain to sift back through things.

@raiccoon Rai!!! Heck!!!! U goof! We had em and then we didn't lol! Still I know how you feel, both of the remaining maf were SO insistent on their innocence it was really hard to know who to believe :P

@luxmold yknow, I actually felt So Attacked by you in Expedition, but once I chilled out a bit I realized you weren't intentionally trying to attack me and were just playing your style. So now I admire your play style a lot more because I see that it gets results! I'm working my way up to being more aggro, I guess I have you to thank for that :D *makes a "Luxmold Made Me Stronk" t-shirt*
omg I....didn't even think that I could get RBd+NKd. Mafia, you guys should have done that when you had the chance ;D Wow, how did I not realize that that was a possibility ?? I thought I was 100% safe. Guess I couldn't have actually lasted the whole game haha
omg I....didn't even think that I could get RBd+NKd. Mafia, you guys should have done that when you had the chance ;D Wow, how did I not realize that that was a possibility ?? I thought I was 100% safe. Guess I couldn't have actually lasted the whole game haha
omg I love how I was being baited because I was sussing Ran for that period lol, true tho! it was smart to keep me alive for that reason then

also, can someone explain WIFOM to me? I've looked it up a few times but I still don't get it :'D
omg I love how I was being baited because I was sussing Ran for that period lol, true tho! it was smart to keep me alive for that reason then

also, can someone explain WIFOM to me? I've looked it up a few times but I still don't get it :'D
@demoliceros

As far as I can tell, used to dismiss arguments which is Not Good TM because any arguments should be considered and taking seriously. When people are pushing others for why they acted the way they did, some people classify that as WIFOM and dismiss it (though I've never seen that term used here).
@demoliceros

As far as I can tell, used to dismiss arguments which is Not Good TM because any arguments should be considered and taking seriously. When people are pushing others for why they acted the way they did, some people classify that as WIFOM and dismiss it (though I've never seen that term used here).
uCR5SCW.png
oops sorry to keep posting I just keep thinking of additional things and now ive read the spec chat a bit too

I was REALLY nervous about playing doctor bc I wanted to stay alive for as long as possible, but also wanted to help town, but didn't have any strong reads for a while. so I didn't play that role very well but eh, it's done. I never wanna play doc again though bc I'm too selfish and paranoid with it !
oops sorry to keep posting I just keep thinking of additional things and now ive read the spec chat a bit too

I was REALLY nervous about playing doctor bc I wanted to stay alive for as long as possible, but also wanted to help town, but didn't have any strong reads for a while. so I didn't play that role very well but eh, it's done. I never wanna play doc again though bc I'm too selfish and paranoid with it !
@floatinginspace ah, I see. I think it has a different application from what I'm reading atm, but I'm still unsure. I saw it used in reference to me in the mafia chat, but I never have used the term, so maybe I just used some circular reasoning? Or maybe it was in reference to maf trying to protect my healing pattern? Idk, someone can get back to me on that.
@floatinginspace ah, I see. I think it has a different application from what I'm reading atm, but I'm still unsure. I saw it used in reference to me in the mafia chat, but I never have used the term, so maybe I just used some circular reasoning? Or maybe it was in reference to maf trying to protect my healing pattern? Idk, someone can get back to me on that.
@demoliceros
((ahh I'm sorry I shouldn't be popping in and spurting random comments + interrupting, but..))
You claimed doctor, and stated that you were going to keep protecting yourself publicily, right? That's to not get mafia to target you because they know it would be a wasted kill, thus meaning that you can actually use your protect on someone else because mafia would not target you. However, mafia might have guessed that you were going to do that, and thus aimed their kill at you, which would have killed you since you protected someone else. But then you would have guessed that mafia would have guessed that you were going to do that and have protected yourself instead.

...and so the endless wifom loop continues. We were curious about which level of wifom you would go to, aka would you have protected yourself or someone else so that we could decide whether to target you or not whilst making sure the kill goes through.
@demoliceros
((ahh I'm sorry I shouldn't be popping in and spurting random comments + interrupting, but..))
You claimed doctor, and stated that you were going to keep protecting yourself publicily, right? That's to not get mafia to target you because they know it would be a wasted kill, thus meaning that you can actually use your protect on someone else because mafia would not target you. However, mafia might have guessed that you were going to do that, and thus aimed their kill at you, which would have killed you since you protected someone else. But then you would have guessed that mafia would have guessed that you were going to do that and have protected yourself instead.

...and so the endless wifom loop continues. We were curious about which level of wifom you would go to, aka would you have protected yourself or someone else so that we could decide whether to target you or not whilst making sure the kill goes through.
jghAv2V.png
@demoliceros
...you were in the expedition???
-clears throat-
Ahahahah yes I see I see. I like the strategy as lol, yeah, it does get results, but I Attacked so many people despite the fact they Only Came Out to Have a Good Time. :^) Either way though, I approve of this shirt.
@demoliceros
...you were in the expedition???
-clears throat-
Ahahahah yes I see I see. I like the strategy as lol, yeah, it does get results, but I Attacked so many people despite the fact they Only Came Out to Have a Good Time. :^) Either way though, I approve of this shirt.
@stormdreamer ohhh gotcha. So I didn't actually use wifom myself, but rather acted in a way that led u into wifom thinking. I see I see :)
@stormdreamer ohhh gotcha. So I didn't actually use wifom myself, but rather acted in a way that led u into wifom thinking. I see I see :)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99