Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Part 2 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
Guess I should introduce myself as well.

I'm Blizzardwing. Bliz or Blizzard for short. I prefer male pronouns but I won't get all upset if you use the wrong ones. I have school from 5:30FR time to 13:00FR time. I check in throughout the day, usually to respond to one of the rps I'm in. My playstyle is a bit all over the place. I tend to heavily think things through before making decisions unless my decision must be made quickly.

So what know? I'm not good at starting discussions.
Guess I should introduce myself as well.

I'm Blizzardwing. Bliz or Blizzard for short. I prefer male pronouns but I won't get all upset if you use the wrong ones. I have school from 5:30FR time to 13:00FR time. I check in throughout the day, usually to respond to one of the rps I'm in. My playstyle is a bit all over the place. I tend to heavily think things through before making decisions unless my decision must be made quickly.

So what know? I'm not good at starting discussions.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@FloatingInSpace
Are you suggesting that we lynch an inactive? They're easy targets for a mislynch, and they'll die if they don't post anyways. It's somewhat of a waste of a lynch.

@WildHunt
Introductions will continue until everyone that wants to has introduced themselves. You seem a bit more eager this time around to get a lynch going.
@FloatingInSpace
Are you suggesting that we lynch an inactive? They're easy targets for a mislynch, and they'll die if they don't post anyways. It's somewhat of a waste of a lynch.

@WildHunt
Introductions will continue until everyone that wants to has introduced themselves. You seem a bit more eager this time around to get a lynch going.
Rip, posted this before finishing.

Whereas, iirc, you weren't really advocating for a lynch all that much. Plus, suggesting that we start discussing lynch candidates without actually offering any input yourself isn't all that helpful either.
Rip, posted this before finishing.

Whereas, iirc, you weren't really advocating for a lynch all that much. Plus, suggesting that we start discussing lynch candidates without actually offering any input yourself isn't all that helpful either.
@Leremis @VivaFariy @/ Bequerel (is at orch) @ Nerasis @StormDreamer these people have yet to post any intros btw. I think Beq is the only one who actually posted here.

so, @WildHunt intros aren't quite over yet.
@Leremis @VivaFariy @/ Bequerel (is at orch) @ Nerasis @StormDreamer these people have yet to post any intros btw. I think Beq is the only one who actually posted here.

so, @WildHunt intros aren't quite over yet.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
ima drop this here since i'm not making a spreadsheet. i like coming back to check how people fit with their supposed meta without having to search for their intro, ya know? [list][*][b]demo:[/b] inexperienced, meta undetermined [*][b]Space:[/b] aggressive and pushy for lynches [*][b]Tiny:[/b] prefers to lynch someone just a little scummy over rng [*][b]lux:[/b] salty because of rng. will push for lynch. [*][b]Spider:[/b] passive - agressive, subtle [*][b]Limelight:[/b] still wip, but prefers to wait for evidence. [*][b]raiccoon:[/b] me! likes to have decent or strong evidence [*][b]rangiku:[/b] more cautious, analytical [*][b]wild:[/b] calmer, prefers proper evidence. wanted to start hunting rather early. [*][b]bliz:[/b] prefers to heavily think
ima drop this here since i'm not making a spreadsheet. i like coming back to check how people fit with their supposed meta without having to search for their intro, ya know?

• demo: inexperienced, meta undetermined

• Space: aggressive and pushy for lynches
  • Tiny: prefers to lynch someone just a little scummy over rng
  • lux: salty because of rng. will push for lynch.

• Spider: passive - agressive, subtle
  • Limelight: still wip, but prefers to wait for evidence.
  • raiccoon: me! likes to have decent or strong evidence
  • rangiku: more cautious, analytical
  • wild: calmer, prefers proper evidence. wanted to start hunting rather early.
  • bliz: prefers to heavily think
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon @Luxmold

Intros aren't over yet, thanks for letting me know.

The reason behind my sudden urge to start is my motivation came back plus I have more free time than I did than yesterday. I don't necessarily want a lynch but I do want some conversation to at least some conversation. Honestly, what do you consider as input that can of help to most players?
@raiccoon @Luxmold

Intros aren't over yet, thanks for letting me know.

The reason behind my sudden urge to start is my motivation came back plus I have more free time than I did than yesterday. I don't necessarily want a lynch but I do want some conversation to at least some conversation. Honestly, what do you consider as input that can of help to most players?
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@raiccoon hiya! haven't seen you in-game either, but I think I recognize you from slightly spectating other games! also, that's cool that you posted a meta read list/thingy, since I find that a lot of people tend to veer from that later on. if you care to add it, I prefer to lynch rather than not to, but I am a generally wary player. which, in fairness, we all are--it's mafia, that's the point xP

@teenytinydragon lowkey will call you tiddy lolll just bc it kinda sounds like TTD

@floatinginspace very edgy signature ;D I definitely recognize you, did you used to run pings for the swip swapp list or something?

@raiccoon hiya! haven't seen you in-game either, but I think I recognize you from slightly spectating other games! also, that's cool that you posted a meta read list/thingy, since I find that a lot of people tend to veer from that later on. if you care to add it, I prefer to lynch rather than not to, but I am a generally wary player. which, in fairness, we all are--it's mafia, that's the point xP

@teenytinydragon lowkey will call you tiddy lolll just bc it kinda sounds like TTD

@floatinginspace very edgy signature ;D I definitely recognize you, did you used to run pings for the swip swapp list or something?

also, a few additional notes before I head off to work;

- I'm on FRT! mondays and wednesdays I have schools, work and other things are periodic. generally am online 16FRT-24FRT.
- they/them is also fine. pronouns are not a concern for me, tho I do identify as a woman, if that makes a difference to anyone?
also, a few additional notes before I head off to work;

- I'm on FRT! mondays and wednesdays I have schools, work and other things are periodic. generally am online 16FRT-24FRT.
- they/them is also fine. pronouns are not a concern for me, tho I do identify as a woman, if that makes a difference to anyone?
I'm on FR+3

If anyone mentions me, I'd like to be pinged

@raiccoon ;3
I'm on FR+3

If anyone mentions me, I'd like to be pinged

@raiccoon ;3
[quote name="@luxmold" date=2017-01-25 15:14:44] @/FloatingInSpace Are you suggesting that we lynch an inactive? They're easy targets for a mislynch, and they'll die if they don't post anyways. It's somewhat of a waste of a lynch. [/quote] Found what I was looking for: The Mafia Mantra: ALWAYS LYNCH First | Known Scum > Mild Scum Read > Unhelpful Townie > Lurker > Neutral > Mild Town > Known Town | Last At this point, I haven't been able to really read anyone (will be able to tomorrow after classes are finished) because I'm just coming in when I can so right now, I'm just at "lurker" so that's where my opinion stands. If people talk as they're supposed to and we hit an unhelpful townie or someone who's throwing people off by acting sus, then we should definitely focus on them instead.
@luxmold wrote on 2017-01-25:
@/FloatingInSpace

Found what I was looking for:
The Mafia Mantra: ALWAYS LYNCH
First | Known Scum > Mild Scum Read > Unhelpful Townie > Lurker > Neutral > Mild Town > Known Town | Last

At this point, I haven't been able to really read anyone (will be able to tomorrow after classes are finished) because I'm just coming in when I can so right now, I'm just at "lurker" so that's where my opinion stands. If people talk as they're supposed to and we hit an unhelpful townie or someone who's throwing people off by acting sus, then we should definitely focus on them instead.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99