Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Part 2 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
@demoliceros

Thank you for the signature complement! I did use to be a big pinger on the Swipp Swapp pinglist with Nekko. I should probably go back to help them out with it...
@demoliceros

Thank you for the signature complement! I did use to be a big pinger on the Swipp Swapp pinglist with Nekko. I should probably go back to help them out with it...
uCR5SCW.png
@raicoon a quick thank you from me - I haven't seen anyone post that sort of list, and it certaintly will be helpful for later in-game or if we note any changes in personality towards the end of an in-game day. Thank.

@FloatingInSpace

But keep in mind, the game has really only just begun. Plenty of people are probably busy and I kind of register @StormDreamer mentioning somewhere they couldn't be as active as they wanted to. Since it's the first day, I usually just disregard lurkers and onactives and focus on behavior, although in a game like this, I guess you definitely have a point.

Is the mafia mantra quoted on the IMH, by any chance? I can never seem to find it unless someone else posts it in-game.
@raicoon a quick thank you from me - I haven't seen anyone post that sort of list, and it certaintly will be helpful for later in-game or if we note any changes in personality towards the end of an in-game day. Thank.

@FloatingInSpace

But keep in mind, the game has really only just begun. Plenty of people are probably busy and I kind of register @StormDreamer mentioning somewhere they couldn't be as active as they wanted to. Since it's the first day, I usually just disregard lurkers and onactives and focus on behavior, although in a game like this, I guess you definitely have a point.

Is the mafia mantra quoted on the IMH, by any chance? I can never seem to find it unless someone else posts it in-game.
banner_grimm.png
@Limelight oops, I'll keep that in mind!
@Limelight oops, I'll keep that in mind!
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Hey guys! Sorry for not posting until now.

My name is Aviva. You can call me that, or Viva, VivaFariy...whatever you want. She/her pronouns, but I don't mind if you make a mistake or use they/them because you can't keep track of everyone. I subscribed to this thread, but if you want me to prioritize a post or pay a lot of attention to it, ping me.
I don't have school this week, so I'll be online more often than usual. Not all the time because I still have work to do and just life, but more often than usual. I'm FR time.

In terms of lynching, i don't like random lynches. Even when I do have evidence, mislynches still happen. So, I only lynch when I have a good chunk of evidence. Lynching a townie hurts us.
My meta is helpful. I don't know how else to describe it.
I'm working on my scum-hunting skills, and since I don't have school this week, I'll try to post more and be more helpful in my posts. But if I can't, I'm sorry. Life comes first.

Uh...I think that's it? Nice to see you all again and play with you. I think @FloatingInSpace is the only one here that I haven't played with before.
Hey guys! Sorry for not posting until now.

My name is Aviva. You can call me that, or Viva, VivaFariy...whatever you want. She/her pronouns, but I don't mind if you make a mistake or use they/them because you can't keep track of everyone. I subscribed to this thread, but if you want me to prioritize a post or pay a lot of attention to it, ping me.
I don't have school this week, so I'll be online more often than usual. Not all the time because I still have work to do and just life, but more often than usual. I'm FR time.

In terms of lynching, i don't like random lynches. Even when I do have evidence, mislynches still happen. So, I only lynch when I have a good chunk of evidence. Lynching a townie hurts us.
My meta is helpful. I don't know how else to describe it.
I'm working on my scum-hunting skills, and since I don't have school this week, I'll try to post more and be more helpful in my posts. But if I can't, I'm sorry. Life comes first.

Uh...I think that's it? Nice to see you all again and play with you. I think @FloatingInSpace is the only one here that I haven't played with before.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Hey guys! It's everyone's favourite vampire idol, NERA-SENPAI!

Most of you already know me, but for those who don't:
- He/him pronouns
- FRT+8
- agressive playstyle
- pro lynch every day
- has been known to be amusing on occasion

Annnd here are my preliminary reads/thoughts on things that have stood out to me so far:

@xspideray -
Why did they feel the need to mention FloatingInSpace in their intro post? Feels like possible mafia trying to draw a line between the two different stances on D1 lynching. Space never said that they don't vote on evidence - spooper just assumed that and twisted their words to make it seem that way. You can get plenty of evidence for a D1 lynch from looking at what people say, you don't need to rely on night actions to get your evidence.

Also a possible attempt at the "befriend the newbie to get them on your side" scheme - but could just be being friendly.

@Limelight -
Immediately decided to back up spider - "Like xspideray I prefer to lynch once I feel there is reasonable evidence." Why draw the connection between the two of you so soon? So that when people start sussing one of you the other can defend without looking too suspicious? Or is this just further perpetuating the "we don't have any evidence D1" idea so that you can get space lynched?
Hey guys! It's everyone's favourite vampire idol, NERA-SENPAI!

Most of you already know me, but for those who don't:
- He/him pronouns
- FRT+8
- agressive playstyle
- pro lynch every day
- has been known to be amusing on occasion

Annnd here are my preliminary reads/thoughts on things that have stood out to me so far:

@xspideray -
Why did they feel the need to mention FloatingInSpace in their intro post? Feels like possible mafia trying to draw a line between the two different stances on D1 lynching. Space never said that they don't vote on evidence - spooper just assumed that and twisted their words to make it seem that way. You can get plenty of evidence for a D1 lynch from looking at what people say, you don't need to rely on night actions to get your evidence.

Also a possible attempt at the "befriend the newbie to get them on your side" scheme - but could just be being friendly.

@Limelight -
Immediately decided to back up spider - "Like xspideray I prefer to lynch once I feel there is reasonable evidence." Why draw the connection between the two of you so soon? So that when people start sussing one of you the other can defend without looking too suspicious? Or is this just further perpetuating the "we don't have any evidence D1" idea so that you can get space lynched?
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis You're reading bit too deep into my post actually. I simply wanted to quote someone's words. It does not mean I will back them up every time. Perhaps that wasn't a wise decision but I am still getting myself comfortable with forum mafias. if you wish you can look through my previous mafias listed in my desc. My meta has been kind of all over the place and I'm still figuring it out.

Please don't read too deep into my words.

Disclaimer:
I am not saying I am a total newbie, but I am still getting used to forum mafias and how to play comfortably.
@Nerasis You're reading bit too deep into my post actually. I simply wanted to quote someone's words. It does not mean I will back them up every time. Perhaps that wasn't a wise decision but I am still getting myself comfortable with forum mafias. if you wish you can look through my previous mafias listed in my desc. My meta has been kind of all over the place and I'm still figuring it out.

Please don't read too deep into my words.

Disclaimer:
I am not saying I am a total newbie, but I am still getting used to forum mafias and how to play comfortably.
@Nerasis
"has been known to be amusing on occasion"
...don't know what you're talking about. Not a clue. Haven't the foggiest.
@Nerasis
"has been known to be amusing on occasion"
...don't know what you're talking about. Not a clue. Haven't the foggiest.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Vivafariy xD ofc not, Nera is always so serious.

pshh.
@Vivafariy xD ofc not, Nera is always so serious.

pshh.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@VivaFariy

I'm having war flashbacks
@VivaFariy

I'm having war flashbacks
@VivaFariy
About you not liking random lynches, how do you feel about them in this game where if we leave it to the RNG we will have a townie lynched for sure?

Also I'm on FRT+21 I think?
@VivaFariy
About you not liking random lynches, how do you feel about them in this game where if we leave it to the RNG we will have a townie lynched for sure?

Also I'm on FRT+21 I think?
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99