Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Part 2 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99
wait.

OTL I didn't refresh the page. My bad!
wait.

OTL I didn't refresh the page. My bad!
@TeenyTinyDragon

Huh, I hadn't read that rule in the last game though I'm glad the chance RNG might have a chance to land on mafia now.
@TeenyTinyDragon

Huh, I hadn't read that rule in the last game though I'm glad the chance RNG might have a chance to land on mafia now.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@Limelight
Thanks for the quick response. You don't feel too scummy in general, but being new isn't an adequate excuse. Adding a disclaimer at the end seemed a bit odd too, so I'll be watching you from now on.

@VivaFariy @raiccoon
Yep, that's me. Mr Always Serious.

*sitting upside down on the sofa*

Serious.

...Totally serious.

>.>

<.<
@Limelight
Thanks for the quick response. You don't feel too scummy in general, but being new isn't an adequate excuse. Adding a disclaimer at the end seemed a bit odd too, so I'll be watching you from now on.

@VivaFariy @raiccoon
Yep, that's me. Mr Always Serious.

*sitting upside down on the sofa*

Serious.

...Totally serious.

>.>

<.<
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

You still frighten me as ever from our other game. I simply wanted to add disclaimer in case my post is read too deep into but thanks for the warning, I guess.

Can I at least sit with you on the sofa? That look fun
@Nerasis

You still frighten me as ever from our other game. I simply wanted to add disclaimer in case my post is read too deep into but thanks for the warning, I guess.

Can I at least sit with you on the sofa? That look fun
Lynch thread is up
Lynch thread is up

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Nerasis

I hadn't meant for it to come across that way, and I was indeed simply greeting people I hadn't seen before, as I usually do not see people I haven't come across in mafia that often, or it at least it feels like that. And while I conceded your point on Space not saying they do not lynch without evidence, I mearly stated that I am more likely to agree with a lynch if it has more evidence than Space hinted they would. Assuming is a key part in mafia - its clarifying assumptions that make it important in my opinion. It was simply how the wording came off to me, Near, and I apologize to @FloatingInSpace if my assumption was false and offended them in some way.

Since the two of us are not often in games together (which makes me pretty sad) you may not understand how heavily I rely on day-time evidence and personality quirks that make me feel off. I will easily base an entire lynch suspicion on the person's emotions translated into typing and their actions or speech in comparison to flavor or when presented with something they don't like. I often have to literally rely on flavor, which probably isn't the best strategy.
@Nerasis

I hadn't meant for it to come across that way, and I was indeed simply greeting people I hadn't seen before, as I usually do not see people I haven't come across in mafia that often, or it at least it feels like that. And while I conceded your point on Space not saying they do not lynch without evidence, I mearly stated that I am more likely to agree with a lynch if it has more evidence than Space hinted they would. Assuming is a key part in mafia - its clarifying assumptions that make it important in my opinion. It was simply how the wording came off to me, Near, and I apologize to @FloatingInSpace if my assumption was false and offended them in some way.

Since the two of us are not often in games together (which makes me pretty sad) you may not understand how heavily I rely on day-time evidence and personality quirks that make me feel off. I will easily base an entire lynch suspicion on the person's emotions translated into typing and their actions or speech in comparison to flavor or when presented with something they don't like. I often have to literally rely on flavor, which probably isn't the best strategy.
banner_grimm.png
@FloatingInSpace
lol, I'm aware of the mafia mantra. It's just weird to me that you mention lynching an inactive so soon. We only have 24 hours yeah, but we should at least wait until a majority of the players have said something.

@WildHunt
Honestly, any idea for a lynch. You could also state your opinion on a Day one lynch, too.
@FloatingInSpace
lol, I'm aware of the mafia mantra. It's just weird to me that you mention lynching an inactive so soon. We only have 24 hours yeah, but we should at least wait until a majority of the players have said something.

@WildHunt
Honestly, any idea for a lynch. You could also state your opinion on a Day one lynch, too.
WHAT THE REST OF MY POST DIDNT POST anyways uh I won't be on until 17:15 since I've been working nonstop on a speech for a class I'm taking. Sorry.
WHAT THE REST OF MY POST DIDNT POST anyways uh I won't be on until 17:15 since I've been working nonstop on a speech for a class I'm taking. Sorry.
banner_grimm.png
@Limelight
Only looking at what people say on the surface isn't going to help. The way you find scum is by looking into what people say a bit more closely, and saying, "too look into it too much," is seriously suspicious.

@Limelight
Only looking at what people say on the surface isn't going to help. The way you find scum is by looking into what people say a bit more closely, and saying, "too look into it too much," is seriously suspicious.

*nera , not near.

gotta get autocorrect removed during mafia as well :/ I'll post more once I return on the matters of the game, sorry.
*nera , not near.

gotta get autocorrect removed during mafia as well :/ I'll post more once I return on the matters of the game, sorry.
banner_grimm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99