Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@TeenyTinyDragon

Don't think too hard about it. This game is supposed to be as simple as can be. All the roles on the front page are being used.
@TeenyTinyDragon

Don't think too hard about it. This game is supposed to be as simple as can be. All the roles on the front page are being used.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter When does the day end?
@SilverWinter When does the day end?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy [quote name="SilverWinter" date=2017-01-22 09:25:47] Night starts in 24 hours ([b]9:20 FR time[/b] tomorrow) [/quote]
@VivaFariy
SilverWinter wrote on 2017-01-22:
Night starts in 24 hours (9:20 FR time tomorrow)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@LordAlois

I have a feeling you really want to play
@LordAlois

I have a feeling you really want to play

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
I'm off to sleep. Good night/day/whatever
I'm off to sleep. Good night/day/whatever
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@TeenyTinyDragon You want to explain why you're voting for Rangiku?
@TeenyTinyDragon You want to explain why you're voting for Rangiku?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Blizzardwing

I normally don't go by the Japanese titles for anime so I tend to firget those and only remember the English titles. I am so picky when it comes down to anime when it comes to subtitles and English dubs and other aspects.

@TeenyTinyDragon

Yes honestly I'd like to hear some valid reasoning on this. I have made a total of five posts aside this one, one being a questionnaire, two being dedicated to the game and three based on pure fluff and you are already putting in a lynch vote on me based on that?

One, jumping without providing any helpful insight on why you are voting on someone and going on just a gut instinct is scummy and is rather brash. You so far have provided very little to the conversation, which there is a scant amount of discussion as is and then practically sheep a vote and don't even bother to state why. It's also a pet peeve of mine to not clearly provide reasoning and then not even ping me to alert me that I am being sussed. Right off the bat this makes me squint and really question your motives here.
@Blizzardwing

I normally don't go by the Japanese titles for anime so I tend to firget those and only remember the English titles. I am so picky when it comes down to anime when it comes to subtitles and English dubs and other aspects.

@TeenyTinyDragon

Yes honestly I'd like to hear some valid reasoning on this. I have made a total of five posts aside this one, one being a questionnaire, two being dedicated to the game and three based on pure fluff and you are already putting in a lynch vote on me based on that?

One, jumping without providing any helpful insight on why you are voting on someone and going on just a gut instinct is scummy and is rather brash. You so far have provided very little to the conversation, which there is a scant amount of discussion as is and then practically sheep a vote and don't even bother to state why. It's also a pet peeve of mine to not clearly provide reasoning and then not even ping me to alert me that I am being sussed. Right off the bat this makes me squint and really question your motives here.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
When there's not much discussion, there's not much to go off of, so you gotta use what's available to you, even if it's just a questionnaire.

@StormDreamer
Good luck in school. Hopefully those last minutes projects didn't kill your grade.

@ everyone
I'm not getting many off vibes from Rangiku or Storm. Kinda getting some off vibes from @TeenyTinyDragon with that unexplained vote. Also getting off vibes from @VivaFariy and @Areater.

@ Viva
Your questionnaire answer didn't sit all that well with me since it seemed like you'd be willing to lynch someone based off of misinformation (considering that misremembering something can lead to drastic mistakes) and your response to ny prodding was also kinda, ???? That's the only way I feel like I can describe it. It's like, you recognized that your meta was weird, but didn't say that you'd do the things I suggested, just that you'd work on your skills. No way to really know if you'd actually take what I said into consideration and maybe apply it, but it just kinda threw me for a loop.

@ Areater
Just vibes rn. Nothing totally concrete. Just didn't like the whole, "Rose is probably town" thing. Felt to me like scum trying to protect fellow scum from an inactive lynch on day one. It was somewhat downplayed too, which was unsettling.

Unsure who to go with yet. Will decide in the morning before my doctors appointment.

@Rosetta248
Welcome to the game~! Glad you could join us here. <3
@Rangiku
When there's not much discussion, there's not much to go off of, so you gotta use what's available to you, even if it's just a questionnaire.

@StormDreamer
Good luck in school. Hopefully those last minutes projects didn't kill your grade.

@ everyone
I'm not getting many off vibes from Rangiku or Storm. Kinda getting some off vibes from @TeenyTinyDragon with that unexplained vote. Also getting off vibes from @VivaFariy and @Areater.

@ Viva
Your questionnaire answer didn't sit all that well with me since it seemed like you'd be willing to lynch someone based off of misinformation (considering that misremembering something can lead to drastic mistakes) and your response to ny prodding was also kinda, ???? That's the only way I feel like I can describe it. It's like, you recognized that your meta was weird, but didn't say that you'd do the things I suggested, just that you'd work on your skills. No way to really know if you'd actually take what I said into consideration and maybe apply it, but it just kinda threw me for a loop.

@ Areater
Just vibes rn. Nothing totally concrete. Just didn't like the whole, "Rose is probably town" thing. Felt to me like scum trying to protect fellow scum from an inactive lynch on day one. It was somewhat downplayed too, which was unsettling.

Unsure who to go with yet. Will decide in the morning before my doctors appointment.

@Rosetta248
Welcome to the game~! Glad you could join us here. <3
@Rangiku
Cant sheep a vote if not one was pushing your lynch in the first place. :o

Felt more like rng.

But hmmm.... -hums-

I'm actually going to bed now tho. It's going to be a very stressful morning.
@Rangiku
Cant sheep a vote if not one was pushing your lynch in the first place. :o

Felt more like rng.

But hmmm.... -hums-

I'm actually going to bed now tho. It's going to be a very stressful morning.
@luxmold

True. Though I did agree that the lack of activity was rather... Empty to say the least. Was hoping something would have jump started while I was away do I'd have some material to engage into later on. Better then sitting here and doing nothing.

Still Teeny´s actions are far from admirable or helpful. It was abrupt, yes unexplained and a rather rash decision with no rhyme or reason. It makes me squint for sure and seems scummy if you ask me. They are quick to act without any motive. Sheepy or no its beyond odd.
@luxmold

True. Though I did agree that the lack of activity was rather... Empty to say the least. Was hoping something would have jump started while I was away do I'd have some material to engage into later on. Better then sitting here and doing nothing.

Still Teeny´s actions are far from admirable or helpful. It was abrupt, yes unexplained and a rather rash decision with no rhyme or reason. It makes me squint for sure and seems scummy if you ask me. They are quick to act without any motive. Sheepy or no its beyond odd.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34