Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Good morning guys. I'm heading off to school after less than three hours of sleep, and considering it's monday morning and that report cards are given out tomorrow... forgive me if I sound weird or anything. I just need moar sleeeep.
1. Introduce Yourself:
Yooo I'm Storm, a currently extremely sleep deprived person. I use she/her pronouns. I won't bite if you use any other pronouns tho, so don't worry :P
2. When are you around?
I'm FR+16, gonna be on from rollover to 7am until Wednesday, after which my Chinese New Year holidays start and I can be on from 6pm.
3. Do you think this game will help improve your mafia play? How?

unless I've been fluffing for the whole day one and unexpectedly get n1ed *cough cough WC maf*
Yeppp, I think it will. The simple setup of this game will push me to try scumhunting harder because I don't have to speculate about flavor and hidden roles. This game is hopefully going to improve my ((currently non-existent)) scumhunting skills as I'm gonna give it a harder try.
4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?
Yep, I've played mafia before! I'm not really sure exactly what my meta is, but in the past I haven't really contributed much to scumhunting, and instead pointing out possible kill source combinations and speculate about the set of roles. But now since that's known to all, I'm...going to help town by scumhunting. I'm going to try my best.
Usually I go by gut and just point out individual posts that seem to be pinging me off, but I'm not that good at explaining my gut feelings. That's something that I'd like to work on this game too.

5. Day one lynch?
Yes. It gives us information based on the discussion it stirs so that we have more to work off from in the future. The setup of this game makes voting even more important, doesn't it? We have to make sure that we vote for a lynch for a chance to hit scum. If not, we STILL lose a member of town. It's always better to be control of who's dying so that we can make sure that we aren't left at lylo with mostly people we don't trust.
6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)
My style. I'm annoyed at it because it's bad and not that helpful despite the fact that I've been playing for 7 months rip me
7. Magical free spaceeeee
zzzzz
Good morning guys. I'm heading off to school after less than three hours of sleep, and considering it's monday morning and that report cards are given out tomorrow... forgive me if I sound weird or anything. I just need moar sleeeep.
1. Introduce Yourself:
Yooo I'm Storm, a currently extremely sleep deprived person. I use she/her pronouns. I won't bite if you use any other pronouns tho, so don't worry :P
2. When are you around?
I'm FR+16, gonna be on from rollover to 7am until Wednesday, after which my Chinese New Year holidays start and I can be on from 6pm.

unless I've been fluffing for the whole day one and unexpectedly get n1ed *cough cough WC maf*
Yeppp, I think it will. The simple setup of this game will push me to try scumhunting harder because I don't have to speculate about flavor and hidden roles. This game is hopefully going to improve my ((currently non-existent)) scumhunting skills as I'm gonna give it a harder try.
4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?
Yep, I've played mafia before! I'm not really sure exactly what my meta is, but in the past I haven't really contributed much to scumhunting, and instead pointing out possible kill source combinations and speculate about the set of roles. But now since that's known to all, I'm...going to help town by scumhunting. I'm going to try my best.
Usually I go by gut and just point out individual posts that seem to be pinging me off, but I'm not that good at explaining my gut feelings. That's something that I'd like to work on this game too.

5. Day one lynch?
Yes. It gives us information based on the discussion it stirs so that we have more to work off from in the future. The setup of this game makes voting even more important, doesn't it? We have to make sure that we vote for a lynch for a chance to hit scum. If not, we STILL lose a member of town. It's always better to be control of who's dying so that we can make sure that we aren't left at lylo with mostly people we don't trust.
6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)
My style. I'm annoyed at it because it's bad and not that helpful despite the fact that I've been playing for 7 months rip me
zzzzz
jghAv2V.png
1. Introduce Yourself:

Hi! I'm SilverWinter, your lovely neighborhood mod!

2. When are you around?

Oh here and there

It's always nice knowing who's scum and who's not so then I get to laugh at town for being stoopid

Ye I've played mafia before. I'm feeling a little like a leader

5. Day one lynch?

:D

@LordAlois

Guys I finally got the Gala vista this makes me more happy then you realize
1. Introduce Yourself:

Hi! I'm SilverWinter, your lovely neighborhood mod!

2. When are you around?

Oh here and there

It's always nice knowing who's scum and who's not so then I get to laugh at town for being stoopid

Ye I've played mafia before. I'm feeling a little like a leader

5. Day one lynch?

:D

@LordAlois

Guys I finally got the Gala vista this makes me more happy then you realize

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
-okay, this is the last time I pop in- @SilverWinter[quote name="SilverWinter" date=2017-01-22 16:14:06] 6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful) [s]@LordAlois[/s] [/quote] >:| [size=1]ya little-[/size] ... <3 -adios bros, good luck-
-okay, this is the last time I pop in-

@SilverWinter
SilverWinter wrote on 2017-01-22:

@LordAlois

>:|

ya little-
... <3

-adios bros, good luck-
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@LordAlois
If you wanted to post, you should have been a player.
@LordAlois
If you wanted to post, you should have been a player.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Aaaa I didn't realize everything would start the one day I was going to be away for most of it. x-x
Aaaa I didn't realize everything would start the one day I was going to be away for most of it. x-x
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Hey everyone. On lunch break at work, but I must degress I am a litlte disappointed in the conversations here. Or lack there of. Was hoping for some discussion and not relying prevalently on questionnaire information.

Guess I just get to listen to this crazy storm that finally hit us here in Fl. I'm sitting out back and its raining like hell. Lol >/
Hey everyone. On lunch break at work, but I must degress I am a litlte disappointed in the conversations here. Or lack there of. Was hoping for some discussion and not relying prevalently on questionnaire information.

Guess I just get to listen to this crazy storm that finally hit us here in Fl. I'm sitting out back and its raining like hell. Lol >/
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Well, I'd be more active but this anime is so amazing and it's been so long since I watched an anime so heavy on action. Most of them were heavy suspense ones. Plus, I think that the power might go out soon. The lights keep flashing due to the storm here.
Well, I'd be more active but this anime is so amazing and it's been so long since I watched an anime so heavy on action. Most of them were heavy suspense ones. Plus, I think that the power might go out soon. The lights keep flashing due to the storm here.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
which anime?
@Blizzardwing
which anime?
@luxmold
Ao No Exorcist. I'm watching it so I can actually understand what's going on in an rp I'm currently playing. I'm glad I did start watching it though. It's amazing.
@luxmold
Ao No Exorcist. I'm watching it so I can actually understand what's going on in an rp I'm currently playing. I'm glad I did start watching it though. It's amazing.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
Ohhh!!! I really liked that anime. <3 I started reading the manga too because I liked the anime so much and tried to pick up where it left off.
@Blizzardwing
Ohhh!!! I really liked that anime. <3 I started reading the manga too because I liked the anime so much and tried to pick up where it left off.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34