TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Discussion
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Rangiku
It was YOU ALL ALONG?!
@Rangiku
It was YOU ALL ALONG?!
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@luxmold @VivaFariy
I'm sorry I had to deceive both of you. :c I hate having to do so.
@luxmold @VivaFariy
I'm sorry I had to deceive both of you. :c I hate having to do so.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@SilverWinter
True. Yes, I enjoy the games (most of the time). I have fun. I just get annoyed at myself sometimes.
@SilverWinter
True. Yes, I enjoy the games (most of the time). I have fun. I just get annoyed at myself sometimes.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Rosetta248
I honestly thought you were scum team with Areater, and with their death, I just kinda shrugged and pushed you aside as I had bigger fish to fry.

@Rangiku
No bc now you'll have dry skiiinnnn. :o
@Rosetta248
I honestly thought you were scum team with Areater, and with their death, I just kinda shrugged and pushed you aside as I had bigger fish to fry.

@Rangiku
No bc now you'll have dry skiiinnnn. :o
@Rangiku
No, don't feel bad! You didn't do anything! None of you did. It was a fun game. I don't care if people suspect me, or if I get lynched, or if I lose. I'm not a spoiled sport. I just get annoyed that even after playing so many games I'm still not good at scumhunting. I think I'm fairly good at being mafia, but it sometimes frustrates me when I can't pick up a skill. It has nothing to do with you! You're awesome.

@Rosetta248
It's okay c: Glad you're punishment is over.
@Rangiku
No, don't feel bad! You didn't do anything! None of you did. It was a fun game. I don't care if people suspect me, or if I get lynched, or if I lose. I'm not a spoiled sport. I just get annoyed that even after playing so many games I'm still not good at scumhunting. I think I'm fairly good at being mafia, but it sometimes frustrates me when I can't pick up a skill. It has nothing to do with you! You're awesome.

@Rosetta248
It's okay c: Glad you're punishment is over.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
@luxmold
Rip. Well good luck in the next game! I'll be cheering for youuu! I was the Godfather too bwhaha

@VivaFariy
Oh gosh me too, I was starting to almost type it in other places too x-x
@luxmold
Rip. Well good luck in the next game! I'll be cheering for youuu! I was the Godfather too bwhaha

@VivaFariy
Oh gosh me too, I was starting to almost type it in other places too x-x
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@TeenyTinyDragon

Yes I was maf all along. How you managed to even pick that out of a few scant posts is amazing and surprising. I was actually shocked.

Sorry I had to do what I had to. But I didn't really want to see the noose D1. Though I really wasn't expecting to survive by any account. I was originally town when I signed up and Silver chanced me to maf last minute. Honestly, I can't believe even now I won. Its like... Wut?

I really did expect to get lynched today and still cannot believe I didn't. O.o

But got the pressure. HOLY HELL I hate it. *facedesks* And to roll maf three convective times is like.. Jesus someone don't like me haha.

@VivaFariy

Aww don't. You really shouldn't. Like I said, I really think you all did a beautiful job and I had a lot of fun. Even if I didn't survive, like I didn't in WR, I would have been ecstatic as these games really do help me get my mind off my stressful life and you guys are just awesome. Also I just enjoy the company. I really do. ;^; I dunno what it is but you guys really do help me from going crazy because as I said my life does stress me out more then it should.

@luxmold

AHHH EWWW DRY SKIN NO NO NO D: D: D: I already have bad dry skin and I am always itchy and omg. ; ; I'd rather have the shades. *cries*
@TeenyTinyDragon

Yes I was maf all along. How you managed to even pick that out of a few scant posts is amazing and surprising. I was actually shocked.

Sorry I had to do what I had to. But I didn't really want to see the noose D1. Though I really wasn't expecting to survive by any account. I was originally town when I signed up and Silver chanced me to maf last minute. Honestly, I can't believe even now I won. Its like... Wut?

I really did expect to get lynched today and still cannot believe I didn't. O.o

But got the pressure. HOLY HELL I hate it. *facedesks* And to roll maf three convective times is like.. Jesus someone don't like me haha.

@VivaFariy

Aww don't. You really shouldn't. Like I said, I really think you all did a beautiful job and I had a lot of fun. Even if I didn't survive, like I didn't in WR, I would have been ecstatic as these games really do help me get my mind off my stressful life and you guys are just awesome. Also I just enjoy the company. I really do. ;^; I dunno what it is but you guys really do help me from going crazy because as I said my life does stress me out more then it should.

@luxmold

AHHH EWWW DRY SKIN NO NO NO D: D: D: I already have bad dry skin and I am always itchy and omg. ; ; I'd rather have the shades. *cries*
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku I'm glad. I'm glad that you enjoy our company and that we keep you from going crazy. We all need relief from the stress of life, and it never ceases to amaze me how amazing these online communities can be for that.
@Rangiku I'm glad. I'm glad that you enjoy our company and that we keep you from going crazy. We all need relief from the stress of life, and it never ceases to amaze me how amazing these online communities can be for that.
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy

Exactly. I had to find a new place to call my second home since Furcadia seemed to just... Die for me. Really have not much left there other then to collect stuff and idle. I have found the mafia community and honestly, I am grateful I did. Wish I had found out about it much sooner. Were many times where these games could have taken my mind off some rather, horrible life events I've had in the past.

Also check your inbox. <3
@VivaFariy

Exactly. I had to find a new place to call my second home since Furcadia seemed to just... Die for me. Really have not much left there other then to collect stuff and idle. I have found the mafia community and honestly, I am grateful I did. Wish I had found out about it much sooner. Were many times where these games could have taken my mind off some rather, horrible life events I've had in the past.

Also check your inbox. <3
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

Glad you had some enjoyment from all of this, it must be terrible to be mafia three times. Not to mention how convincing you were during the game. If I had to be honest, I was Town this time around.
@Rangiku

Glad you had some enjoyment from all of this, it must be terrible to be mafia three times. Not to mention how convincing you were during the game. If I had to be honest, I was Town this time around.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34