Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet N' Simple Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Here is the discussion board for Sweet N' Simple.

1. Blizzardwing
2. Rosetta248
3. Rangiku
4. Areater
5. luxmold
6. Remos
7 StormDreamer
8. TeenyTinyDragon
9. VivaFariy
10. WildHunt

I am still waiting for money from @Rosetta248. Once you send it to me, I'll give you your rolecard and you can start posting.

Roles

Doctor
-Every night can choose someone to save
-Is allowed to target themself
-Part of Town

Cop
-Every night can choose someone to investigate
-Person will show up as either mafia or town, will not clue to roles
-Part of Town

Godfather
-Will show up as innocent when investigated
-Leader of the mafia

Townie
-Vanilla town

Goon
-Vanilla maf
-If Godfather dies, one will be chosen to become the next Godfather
Here is the discussion board for Sweet N' Simple.

1. Blizzardwing
2. Rosetta248
3. Rangiku
4. Areater
5. luxmold
6. Remos
7 StormDreamer
8. TeenyTinyDragon
9. VivaFariy
10. WildHunt

I am still waiting for money from @Rosetta248. Once you send it to me, I'll give you your rolecard and you can start posting.

Roles

Doctor
-Every night can choose someone to save
-Is allowed to target themself
-Part of Town

Cop
-Every night can choose someone to investigate
-Person will show up as either mafia or town, will not clue to roles
-Part of Town

Godfather
-Will show up as innocent when investigated
-Leader of the mafia

Townie
-Vanilla town

Goon
-Vanilla maf
-If Godfather dies, one will be chosen to become the next Godfather

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Lynch Thread

Rules

-Word of mod is word of God
-No discussion outside of the thread
-No editing or deleting posts. If I have to warn you twice, you will get a consequence. If I have to warn you three times, modkill.
-3 constructive (not fluff) posts a day. Fail to meet that requirement twice and you will be modkilled
-If there is no lynch, I will choose a random town to lynch myself
-Half of the remaining players must vote for a lynch to go through

Current Winnings Pot
First Place: 40kt
Second Place: 20kt
Third Place: 10kt

If you wish to contribute to the pot, feel free.
Lynch Thread

Rules

-Word of mod is word of God
-No discussion outside of the thread
-No editing or deleting posts. If I have to warn you twice, you will get a consequence. If I have to warn you three times, modkill.
-3 constructive (not fluff) posts a day. Fail to meet that requirement twice and you will be modkilled
-If there is no lynch, I will choose a random town to lynch myself
-Half of the remaining players must vote for a lynch to go through

Current Winnings Pot
First Place: 40kt
Second Place: 20kt
Third Place: 10kt

If you wish to contribute to the pot, feel free.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Blizzardwing @Rosetta248 @Rangiku @Areater @luxmold @Remos @StormDreamer @TeenyTinyDragon @VivaFariy @WildHunt

@xspideray @Nerasis @LordAlois @Gwendolyn @SoaringLynx

Night starts in 24 hours (9:20 FR time tomorrow)

Day 1
START
@Blizzardwing @Rosetta248 @Rangiku @Areater @luxmold @Remos @StormDreamer @TeenyTinyDragon @VivaFariy @WildHunt

@xspideray @Nerasis @LordAlois @Gwendolyn @SoaringLynx

Night starts in 24 hours (9:20 FR time tomorrow)

Day 1
START

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Hello! I'm going to be in the coli a lot, grinding like a madman. Though I will stop in when I take breaks. From the amount of players and the roles Silver mentioned, I believe there are 2 mafia and 8 innocents. I'm not one for making questionnaires as the one time I did so, I was immediately sused for it. So anyone else want to do it or should we just skip the questionnaire?
Hello! I'm going to be in the coli a lot, grinding like a madman. Though I will stop in when I take breaks. From the amount of players and the roles Silver mentioned, I believe there are 2 mafia and 8 innocents. I'm not one for making questionnaires as the one time I did so, I was immediately sused for it. So anyone else want to do it or should we just skip the questionnaire?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
-okay I'm a spectator but looKIE I'VE BEEN KEEPING MY VISTA VIRGINITY FOR A VERY LONG TIME FOR THIS AND I LOVE IT I LOOK GREAT AND I SEE YOU HAVE IT TOO SILVERWINTER YAY ANYWAYS YAY I just wanted to show everyone, I'll go now, I was never here-
-okay I'm a spectator but looKIE I'VE BEEN KEEPING MY VISTA VIRGINITY FOR A VERY LONG TIME FOR THIS AND I LOVE IT I LOOK GREAT AND I SEE YOU HAVE IT TOO SILVERWINTER YAY ANYWAYS YAY I just wanted to show everyone, I'll go now, I was never here-
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
Stealing this from the last mafia I played (but fixing it a bit):
Quote:
1. Introduce Yourself:

2. When are you around?

3. Do you think this game will help improve your mafia play? How?

4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?

5. Day one lynch?

6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)

7. Magical free spaceeeee

1. Hi all! I'm Aviva. You can call me Aviva, or Viva, or fairy...whatever you want, really. She/her please (but if you can't remember, they/them is fine). Remember, it's VivaFariy, with the R before the I, not like how Fairy is usually spelled.

2. My time zone is the same as FR time. Hopefully I'll be online pretty often because I don't have school this week (although I do have plans and work to do). But I am never online from Friday night to Saturday night because of my religious Sabbath.

3. I think this game will help me improve my scumhunting skills because there is no flavor or fluff to use as points of suspicion. It's back to the basics.

4. I have played mafia before. With each game I discover my meta a bit more...but I still don't know how to describe it.... I try to read everything and respond and generally be helpful. I'm not particularly loud, but I don't lurk or sheep. I'm not a huge leader, but I don't just sheep and follow either. I weigh the proofs and stuff that other people bring in, plus my own suspicions, and make my own decisions. I'm a mix of a thinker and gut-follower. I'm not the one to write those long posts with tons of proofs - just don't have the time for that. But if I have gut feelings, it's usually based off f things I read, even if I can't recall the exact comment. I'll try to post more and be more of a leader this game.

5. Day one lynch?
I'm still iffy on this. At first I was really against it, because at this stage of the game there are no real suspicions, nothing to base suspicions on, and people are lynched for random reasons. I tend to give people a chance...so this bothered me. But now I see that it does help us gain info. When people don't lynch day 1, then day 2 also usually has no suspicions. The game doesn't really start until someone is lynched. So I don't know. I guess yes,but I still don't like random lynches, even though sometimes it helps us get information. Although when there's no flavor like in this game, it seems even more necessary

6. What kind of play style annoys you the most?
Aggressive, quick to defend sort of people who blow things out of proportions. People who are constantly changing opinions and can't make up their minds.

I LOVE MAGIC AND CATS AND BOOKS
Stealing this from the last mafia I played (but fixing it a bit):
Quote:
1. Introduce Yourself:

2. When are you around?

4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?

5. Day one lynch?

6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)

1. Hi all! I'm Aviva. You can call me Aviva, or Viva, or fairy...whatever you want, really. She/her please (but if you can't remember, they/them is fine). Remember, it's VivaFariy, with the R before the I, not like how Fairy is usually spelled.

2. My time zone is the same as FR time. Hopefully I'll be online pretty often because I don't have school this week (although I do have plans and work to do). But I am never online from Friday night to Saturday night because of my religious Sabbath.

3. I think this game will help me improve my scumhunting skills because there is no flavor or fluff to use as points of suspicion. It's back to the basics.

4. I have played mafia before. With each game I discover my meta a bit more...but I still don't know how to describe it.... I try to read everything and respond and generally be helpful. I'm not particularly loud, but I don't lurk or sheep. I'm not a huge leader, but I don't just sheep and follow either. I weigh the proofs and stuff that other people bring in, plus my own suspicions, and make my own decisions. I'm a mix of a thinker and gut-follower. I'm not the one to write those long posts with tons of proofs - just don't have the time for that. But if I have gut feelings, it's usually based off f things I read, even if I can't recall the exact comment. I'll try to post more and be more of a leader this game.

5. Day one lynch?
I'm still iffy on this. At first I was really against it, because at this stage of the game there are no real suspicions, nothing to base suspicions on, and people are lynched for random reasons. I tend to give people a chance...so this bothered me. But now I see that it does help us gain info. When people don't lynch day 1, then day 2 also usually has no suspicions. The game doesn't really start until someone is lynched. So I don't know. I guess yes,but I still don't like random lynches, even though sometimes it helps us get information. Although when there's no flavor like in this game, it seems even more necessary

6. What kind of play style annoys you the most?
Aggressive, quick to defend sort of people who blow things out of proportions. People who are constantly changing opinions and can't make up their minds.

I LOVE MAGIC AND CATS AND BOOKS
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@LordAlois

ME TOO OOMMGGG

IM SO HAPPY
@LordAlois

ME TOO OOMMGGG

IM SO HAPPY

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
[center]just going to throw this out there: rosetta will probably be a townie, because i doubt silver would give them one of the more interesting/"important" roles if there's a chance they won't actually participate. but i guess that depends on how they choose (random number generator, handpicked, etc.) and yeah, it sounds to me like there's the godfather and one other mafia (goon) because of the wording of "If Godfather dies, will become the next Godfather" [b]1. Introduce Yourself:[/b] hi, i'm areater, but you can call me otter! my time zone is fr +2 and i'm pretty flexible with pronouns, but she/her is always a safe bet. [b]2. When are you around?[/b] on weekends, i'm often around most of the day depending on how busy i am. on week days, i'm more likely to be on after 3:00 fr time. [b]3. Do you think this game will help improve your mafia play? How?[/b] maybe, but i'm not sure. what i really need to work on with mafia games is figuring out complex roles and such, so because this game has less roles and is fairly simple, i don't think it will help much. [b]4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?[/b] yeah, a few times! i don't...actually know what meta means. but i'm generally more of a follower, although i can be a bit of a leader sometimes. [b]5. Day one lynch?[/b] i used to be iffy on it, but now i'm an absolute yes. if we don't, then it just becomes a cycle of no information. it's our only ability - we have to use it. of course, that's more in general, considering that in this game if we don't lynch town automatically gets lynched. so anybody who's against a lynch either didn't pay attention or is a not-so-sneaky mafia. [b]6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)[/b] people who pick apart every little thing you say, although i understand that's sometimes the only way to go. the only thing that truly annoys me, i guess, is people who ignore the game and only post (typically fluff) when specifically pinged. [b]7. Magical free spaceeeee[/b] [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/at1.gif[/img][/center]
just going to throw this out there: rosetta will probably be a townie, because i doubt silver would give them one of the more interesting/"important" roles if there's a chance they won't actually participate. but i guess that depends on how they choose (random number generator, handpicked, etc.)

and yeah, it sounds to me like there's the godfather and one other mafia (goon) because of the wording of "If Godfather dies, will become the next Godfather"

1. Introduce Yourself:
hi, i'm areater, but you can call me otter! my time zone is fr +2 and i'm pretty flexible with pronouns, but she/her is always a safe bet.

2. When are you around?
on weekends, i'm often around most of the day depending on how busy i am. on week days, i'm more likely to be on after 3:00 fr time.

maybe, but i'm not sure. what i really need to work on with mafia games is figuring out complex roles and such, so because this game has less roles and is fairly simple, i don't think it will help much.

yeah, a few times! i don't...actually know what meta means. but i'm generally more of a follower, although i can be a bit of a leader sometimes.

5. Day one lynch?
i used to be iffy on it, but now i'm an absolute yes. if we don't, then it just becomes a cycle of no information. it's our only ability - we have to use it. of course, that's more in general, considering that in this game if we don't lynch town automatically gets lynched. so anybody who's against a lynch either didn't pay attention or is a not-so-sneaky mafia.

people who pick apart every little thing you say, although i understand that's sometimes the only way to go. the only thing that truly annoys me, i guess, is people who ignore the game and only post (typically fluff) when specifically pinged.

at1.gif
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1. Introduce Yourself:
I'm Blizzardwing. Common mispings include forgetting the l and only typing one z. I will answer to Blizzard or Bliz. I prefer male pronouns.

2. When are you around?
Weekends are ify. Weekdays are anytime after 13:00 FR time to about 20: FR time.

Yes. Any and all mafia game experience improves how you play. It can help you improve your defenses.

I have played many a mafia game before. I don't like answering what my meta is because it depends on circumstances and changes almost game-to-game.

5. Day one lynch?
Yes, very important. It helps get conversation going and really gets the game started.

Back seat modders, people who constantly scold others about the rules.

This is my first Crystalline Gala! And I'm beyond excited! And have you seen the apparel and familiar? They are so beautiful and I want them all!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Introduce Yourself:
I'm Blizzardwing. Common mispings include forgetting the l and only typing one z. I will answer to Blizzard or Bliz. I prefer male pronouns.

2. When are you around?
Weekends are ify. Weekdays are anytime after 13:00 FR time to about 20: FR time.

Yes. Any and all mafia game experience improves how you play. It can help you improve your defenses.

I have played many a mafia game before. I don't like answering what my meta is because it depends on circumstances and changes almost game-to-game.

5. Day one lynch?
Yes, very important. It helps get conversation going and really gets the game started.

Back seat modders, people who constantly scold others about the rules.

This is my first Crystalline Gala! And I'm beyond excited! And have you seen the apparel and familiar? They are so beautiful and I want them all!!!!!!!!!!!!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
it's the first day and i've already mixed up blizzardwing and silverwinter. rip me.
it's the first day and i've already mixed up blizzardwing and silverwinter. rip me.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34