he/they/it
@Areater
?????
@Areater
?????

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Hey all! Nearly missed the ping because the game wasn't up a few hours ago. [b]1. Introduce Yourself:[/b] Rangiku. But you can call me Ran. Some call me Rang, but Ran works. She/Her pronouns please. [b]2. When are you around?[/b] I am usually on between 8am and 11am FRT then gone at work for the majority of the day with a possibility to check in when I take my lunch break then back around 10pm FRT until rollover. [b]3. Do you think this game will help improve your mafia play? How?[/b] Its possible. I believe everything is a learning experience and each game you play - like any other game, will help improve your skills. For me, this is just another stepping stone. [b]4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?[/b] Yes. I have been playing since last October. I feel my personal meta is and has remained the same. Despite attempting to flesh out my skills and become better at my gameplay, I feel I am comfortable at the moment with my chosen play style. I may come off as a strong town leader, I am very vocal and I tend to jump into conversations with ease. I am analytical and tend to think more logically then run headlong into a hasty situation. I prefer to have more solid evidence to form a decision then running with just a gut instinct. [b]5. Day one lynch?[/b] This is a grey area that has housed so many debates it's gotten crazy. But for me, I really do not like D1 lynches primarily on the fact that there isn't a huge amount of information to usually form a basis off of. Everyone is just getting settled in, it's mostly fluff and general talk that doesn't really leave any clues. If it's blatantly obvious who someone is, then yes, it may be viable. But aside that, D1 lynching usually leads to just a poor mishap of lynching an innocent and generally leads nowhere. [b]6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)[/b] Sheepers. Bandwagoning and general unfairness. It gets into my crawl when people try to lynch someone who cannot defend themselves or someone who sheeps a vote just because. I also dislike overly aggressive or pushy people. [b]7. Magical free spaceeeee[/b] [img]https://sinterestingdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/furry-tractor.gif[/img]
Hey all! Nearly missed the ping because the game wasn't up a few hours ago.

1. Introduce Yourself:

Rangiku. But you can call me Ran. Some call me Rang, but Ran works. She/Her pronouns please.

2. When are you around?

I am usually on between 8am and 11am FRT then gone at work for the majority of the day with a possibility to check in when I take my lunch break then back around 10pm FRT until rollover.

3. Do you think this game will help improve your mafia play? How?

Its possible. I believe everything is a learning experience and each game you play - like any other game, will help improve your skills. For me, this is just another stepping stone.

4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?

Yes. I have been playing since last October. I feel my personal meta is and has remained the same. Despite attempting to flesh out my skills and become better at my gameplay, I feel I am comfortable at the moment with my chosen play style. I may come off as a strong town leader, I am very vocal and I tend to jump into conversations with ease. I am analytical and tend to think more logically then run headlong into a hasty situation. I prefer to have more solid evidence to form a decision then running with just a gut instinct.

5. Day one lynch?

This is a grey area that has housed so many debates it's gotten crazy. But for me, I really do not like D1 lynches primarily on the fact that there isn't a huge amount of information to usually form a basis off of. Everyone is just getting settled in, it's mostly fluff and general talk that doesn't really leave any clues. If it's blatantly obvious who someone is, then yes, it may be viable. But aside that, D1 lynching usually leads to just a poor mishap of lynching an innocent and generally leads nowhere.

6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)

Sheepers. Bandwagoning and general unfairness. It gets into my crawl when people try to lynch someone who cannot defend themselves or someone who sheeps a vote just because. I also dislike overly aggressive or pushy people.

7. Magical free spaceeeee

furry-tractor.gif
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Alois loses her virginity 2k17

Still can't believe we're almost in the second month of 2017 though like damn.

1. Introduce Yourself:
The name's Lux. I use she/her pronouns

2. When are you around?
Whenever. Sometimes I'm on my phone, but I hate being on it because everything messes up.

No. I'm just here because it's a nice interlude before the chaos that will be Spy's Venom

4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut?
....No.... never. What are these, "mafia game," you speak of?
-clears throat-
I'm loud and aggressive, typically making those long posts that people don't like and screaming my opinion at people. Haven't been able to do that much recently as the end of the semester is coming up and I'm trying to finish all my projects and fix my schedule for the next semester. Will be more active as Wednesday rolls around though.

5. Day one lynch?
Yes. Always lynch. Especially now that, should we not lynch, rng will decide and I don't want the stress of that again. @SilverWinter when you say that a random town will be lynched, does that mean the mafia isn't included in the rng?

6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful)
Lurkers because there is no real playstyle there. I like people who talk as then I get a better read on them.

As much as I love fantasy, I absolutely adore Si-Fi as well.
Alois loses her virginity 2k17

Still can't believe we're almost in the second month of 2017 though like damn.

1. Introduce Yourself:
The name's Lux. I use she/her pronouns

2. When are you around?
Whenever. Sometimes I'm on my phone, but I hate being on it because everything messes up.

No. I'm just here because it's a nice interlude before the chaos that will be Spy's Venom

....No.... never. What are these, "mafia game," you speak of?
-clears throat-
I'm loud and aggressive, typically making those long posts that people don't like and screaming my opinion at people. Haven't been able to do that much recently as the end of the semester is coming up and I'm trying to finish all my projects and fix my schedule for the next semester. Will be more active as Wednesday rolls around though.

5. Day one lynch?
Yes. Always lynch. Especially now that, should we not lynch, rng will decide and I don't want the stress of that again. @SilverWinter when you say that a random town will be lynched, does that mean the mafia isn't included in the rng?

Lurkers because there is no real playstyle there. I like people who talk as then I get a better read on them.

As much as I love fantasy, I absolutely adore Si-Fi as well.
I forgot to bold half of the questions :U
I forgot to bold half of the questions :U
@luxmold

ohider. Glad to see you. >P Man this is gonna be fun. XD

Sadly, I gotta run off to work. I will check in when I go to lunch break in about five hours or so. Though if anyone pings I will try to answer those asap.
@luxmold

ohider. Glad to see you. >P Man this is gonna be fun. XD

Sadly, I gotta run off to work. I will check in when I go to lunch break in about five hours or so. Though if anyone pings I will try to answer those asap.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
[quote name="@VivaFariy" date=2017-01-22 09:46:44] I have played mafia before. With each game I discover my meta a bit more...but I still don't know how to describe it.... I try to read everything and respond and generally be helpful. I'm not particularly loud, but I don't lurk or sheep. I'm not a huge leader, but I don't just sheep and follow either. I weigh the proofs and stuff that other people bring in, plus my own suspicions, and make my own decisions.[b] I'm a mix of a thinker and gut-follower.[/b] I'm not the one to write those long posts with tons of proofs -[b] just don't have the time for that. But if I have gut feelings, it's usually based off f things I read, even if I can't recall the exact comment.[/b] I'll try to post more and be more of a leader this game. [/quote] Sorry man, but I'm the aggressive type and this right here should did ping me wrong. I bolded everything that I thought was weird so that I could address it and you'd know what I'd be addressing. Being a gut-follower isn't particularly ideal, honestly. It's better to construct an actual reasoning behind why you find someone suspicion, as in making those long posts. After all, this is a game based on intuition and feeling rather than actually knowledge, but you should provide evidence as to why you think the way you do. Seems less scummy. Also, "it's usually based off of things I read, even if I can't recall the exact comment," isn't all that townie either. If you can't remember the exact comment, then like, idk man, don't use it. Provide evidence to support your claims instead of relying on memory as memory isn't all that reliable.
@VivaFariy wrote on 2017-01-22:
I have played mafia before. With each game I discover my meta a bit more...but I still don't know how to describe it.... I try to read everything and respond and generally be helpful. I'm not particularly loud, but I don't lurk or sheep. I'm not a huge leader, but I don't just sheep and follow either. I weigh the proofs and stuff that other people bring in, plus my own suspicions, and make my own decisions. I'm a mix of a thinker and gut-follower. I'm not the one to write those long posts with tons of proofs - just don't have the time for that. But if I have gut feelings, it's usually based off f things I read, even if I can't recall the exact comment. I'll try to post more and be more of a leader this game.
Sorry man, but I'm the aggressive type and this right here should did ping me wrong.

I bolded everything that I thought was weird so that I could address it and you'd know what I'd be addressing.

Being a gut-follower isn't particularly ideal, honestly. It's better to construct an actual reasoning behind why you find someone suspicion, as in making those long posts. After all, this is a game based on intuition and feeling rather than actually knowledge, but you should provide evidence as to why you think the way you do. Seems less scummy.

Also, "it's usually based off of things I read, even if I can't recall the exact comment," isn't all that townie either. If you can't remember the exact comment, then like, idk man, don't use it. Provide evidence to support your claims instead of relying on memory as memory isn't all that reliable.
@Rangiku
I'm ready for ya if you flip scum again.

Also also, haven't had time to say this and I'm about to run off to finish up my Lit homework, but Candal's bio looks good! The only thing that's wrong is Oscar's disgusted look as Candal never saw Oscar again after he was banished, until the whole game scenario and whatever.
@Rangiku
I'm ready for ya if you flip scum again.

Also also, haven't had time to say this and I'm about to run off to finish up my Lit homework, but Candal's bio looks good! The only thing that's wrong is Oscar's disgusted look as Candal never saw Oscar again after he was banished, until the whole game scenario and whatever.
@luxmold

Yes
@luxmold

Yes

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1. Introduce Yourself: I'm Wild Hunt or Wild for short, I'd rather have others just call me wild. 2. When are you around? I'm around quite a bit during festivals, weekends, and come on for around three hours a day, consistently checking on any pings, sales, and updates. 3. Do you think this game will help improve your mafia play? How? I don't think so since this is my second, for some reason most mafias I join end up becoming inactive on the first week. Also, things tend to get complicated with the rules. 4. Have you ever played mafia before? If you have, what's your personal meta? If you haven't, what are you most excited and/or worried about? Either way, are you generally a leader or a follower, thinker or someone who follows gut? I have played before and I've been placed as a "bad guy" of sorts, part of the mafia. I was kind of excited to rp a strong dragon of mine, though I barely replied. 5. Day one lynch? I'm not a big fan of lynching on the first day as I would like to get to know some of the others. So far I'm feeling alright about other players, but if the plot needs someone to be lynched that's fine as it doesn't result in some innocent dying. 6. What kind of play style annoys you the most? (not necessarily a suspicious one, just one you don't personally like or think is helpful) A playstyle that annoys me is...none. I can't say that much on the subject since this is only my second mafia game so far. 7. Magical free spaceeeee [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/x07DfD82oQEy4/giphy.gif[/img]
1. Introduce Yourself:
I'm Wild Hunt or Wild for short, I'd rather have others just call me wild.

2. When are you around?
I'm around quite a bit during festivals, weekends, and come on for around three hours a day, consistently checking on any pings, sales, and updates.

I don't think so since this is my second, for some reason most mafias I join end up becoming inactive on the first week. Also, things tend to get complicated with the rules.

I have played before and I've been placed as a "bad guy" of sorts, part of the mafia. I was kind of excited to rp a strong dragon of mine, though I barely replied.

5. Day one lynch?
I'm not a big fan of lynching on the first day as I would like to get to know some of the others. So far I'm feeling alright about other players, but if the plot needs someone to be lynched that's fine as it doesn't result in some innocent dying.

A playstyle that annoys me is...none. I can't say that much on the subject since this is only my second mafia game so far.

giphy.gif
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34