Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Mafia- Discussion (D4)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
@Werelynx
It wasn't even this game. I've been considering quitting these games for a while but haven't because I enjoyed them so much in the past and thought maybe they might go back to being that way. It just seems all these games nowadays here either get canceled or I drop out. Your game was fun, until we found out roles and such. If you can keep it balanced, then you'd be a good mod. I would never give up because of just one game. I'm not that kind of person. I'm just kind of fed up with the way the mafia community seems to be now. I vowed to never mod a game again because people simply stopped caring to be active in my games and it took my hand in raising the activity requirement to get people to actually post. Even then people just didn't. Every game I seem to join ends in disaster. I just don't want to keep going through the same thing every time I try to join in. I really think that I should just stop trying at this point. These games aren't going to go back to the way they were when I first found out about them. I need to just accept that and stop trying. But you, same advice you gave me. Don't stop until you feel it's right to stop. Keep trying at it. And don't let one game determine your choice.
@Werelynx
It wasn't even this game. I've been considering quitting these games for a while but haven't because I enjoyed them so much in the past and thought maybe they might go back to being that way. It just seems all these games nowadays here either get canceled or I drop out. Your game was fun, until we found out roles and such. If you can keep it balanced, then you'd be a good mod. I would never give up because of just one game. I'm not that kind of person. I'm just kind of fed up with the way the mafia community seems to be now. I vowed to never mod a game again because people simply stopped caring to be active in my games and it took my hand in raising the activity requirement to get people to actually post. Even then people just didn't. Every game I seem to join ends in disaster. I just don't want to keep going through the same thing every time I try to join in. I really think that I should just stop trying at this point. These games aren't going to go back to the way they were when I first found out about them. I need to just accept that and stop trying. But you, same advice you gave me. Don't stop until you feel it's right to stop. Keep trying at it. And don't let one game determine your choice.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Werelynx ! Stay determined! You can host another!

I'd also be willing to mad haha
@Werelynx ! Stay determined! You can host another!

I'd also be willing to mad haha
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@Werelynx
What they said :)
(Also, how about a Warrior ceremony for me <3)
@Werelynx
What they said :)
(Also, how about a Warrior ceremony for me <3)
I'm down for another one of these :)
I'm down for another one of these :)
eHsIhFC.png
if someone makes a new one, shoot me a ping!
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
[quote name="Nebulae1" date=2017-01-23 16:13:19] if someone makes a new one, shoot me a ping! [/quote] Same!
Nebulae1 wrote on 2017-01-23:

Same!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
AHA! ALL OF YOU WERE ACCUSING ME BUT I WAS LOYAL!!!!
*Flies away into the sun*
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kvvH6j3KVdzc

Anyways, if you do end up hosting another ping me as well. :)
AHA! ALL OF YOU WERE ACCUSING ME BUT I WAS LOYAL!!!!
*Flies away into the sun*
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kvvH6j3KVdzc

Anyways, if you do end up hosting another ping me as well. :)
Btw, I was a mentor to Russetpaw(@/SilverWinter) Unfortunately, we ended up never saying a word to each other, for Russetpaw never responded. I didn't know if god-mod was trying frame me or not, but givinig you the idea that a mentor was traitor was basically setting me up to be lynched, on top of @/GlassAnimal's suspicion.

In other words, I was better than a free kill to the mafia.
Btw, I was a mentor to Russetpaw(@/SilverWinter) Unfortunately, we ended up never saying a word to each other, for Russetpaw never responded. I didn't know if god-mod was trying frame me or not, but givinig you the idea that a mentor was traitor was basically setting me up to be lynched, on top of @/GlassAnimal's suspicion.

In other words, I was better than a free kill to the mafia.
@SoaringLynx actually, the whole mentor thing was @Winterreise covering for themselves (much disappoint)
@SoaringLynx actually, the whole mentor thing was @Winterreise covering for themselves (much disappoint)
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
Ik, but we ended going down that route of thinking before this ended lol.

((And ikr, much disappoint indeed))
@raiccoon
Ik, but we ended going down that route of thinking before this ended lol.

((And ikr, much disappoint indeed))
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92