Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Mafia- Discussion (D4)
@MagykalWagykal
Yup! Can't wait for the next installment in the series! :D
Also, I'd love to mod with you! x3
@MagykalWagykal
Yup! Can't wait for the next installment in the series! :D
Also, I'd love to mod with you! x3
I actually thinking of doing a Mario-Mafia game ( Somethin' like ' Terror in The Mushroom Kingdom' or somethin' ) to do with ocs (like a toad or Shy-guy ) where it's somewhat of a small-scale issue so the royals bein' royals are like "pshhhh deal with it yourself" and I need someone who knows quite a bit about Mario and Mafia stuff so can anyone help? I'm willing to let everyone from here join in ( even if you just make up an oc that's somethin' like a goomba with a bow) so tell me if you guys think it's a good idea!
I actually thinking of doing a Mario-Mafia game ( Somethin' like ' Terror in The Mushroom Kingdom' or somethin' ) to do with ocs (like a toad or Shy-guy ) where it's somewhat of a small-scale issue so the royals bein' royals are like "pshhhh deal with it yourself" and I need someone who knows quite a bit about Mario and Mafia stuff so can anyone help? I'm willing to let everyone from here join in ( even if you just make up an oc that's somethin' like a goomba with a bow) so tell me if you guys think it's a good idea!
Previously Icystorm2! || Mech/Mechy || I use He/It pronouns!!
Also, @amapup , is there any reason you went after me? Did I sort of mess up with all the fluff and being like "YEP I'M A KIT". I mean, nice job sniffing out and getting the first kill on a mafia member! Better than I've ever done!
Also, @amapup , is there any reason you went after me? Did I sort of mess up with all the fluff and being like "YEP I'M A KIT". I mean, nice job sniffing out and getting the first kill on a mafia member! Better than I've ever done!
Previously Icystorm2! || Mech/Mechy || I use He/It pronouns!!
[quote name="GlassAnimal" date=2017-01-23 07:58:35] I think the best way to remake this would be to- - Make the Kittypet less OP - Maybe make it so the leader only has 2 lives, and can only have a chance that StarClan tells them the truth about a mafia member? Like on Night 1 it's a low chance that StarClan will tell the truth about a traitor, and the further in the game it goes the more likely StarClan will tell the truth? - Maybe make mafia specific roles that can cancel out some of the special roles? Quick side note, l33t 5p34k and changing your code names would not work, I'd pick up on it :) [/quote] My thoughts on a game remake: -Have a set role/alliance system ex. deputy is mafia, set amount of mafia warrios/set amount of loyalist warriors. -Neutral, hidden clan leader. Same ability, neither loyalist nor mafia, but can individually choose a side. Instead of lives, they could be given -Listener role is fine imo, they should only be able to see maf chat Less OP than the spy and blackmailer in TOS, so I think it's p fair. Listener should be limited to loyalist (wouldn't make sense if they were mafia, right?) -Heck, just remove the kittypet role
GlassAnimal wrote on 2017-01-23:
I think the best way to remake this would be to-

- Make the Kittypet less OP

- Maybe make it so the leader only has 2 lives, and can only have a chance that StarClan tells them the truth about a mafia member?
Like on Night 1 it's a low chance that StarClan will tell the truth about a traitor, and the further in the game it goes the more likely StarClan will tell the truth?

- Maybe make mafia specific roles that can cancel out some of the special roles?

Quick side note,
l33t 5p34k and changing your code names would not work, I'd pick up on it :)

My thoughts on a game remake:

-Have a set role/alliance system
ex. deputy is mafia, set amount of mafia warrios/set amount of loyalist warriors.

-Neutral, hidden clan leader.
Same ability, neither loyalist nor mafia, but can individually choose a side. Instead of lives, they could be given

-Listener role is fine imo, they should only be able to see maf chat
Less OP than the spy and blackmailer in TOS, so I think it's p fair.
Listener should be limited to loyalist (wouldn't make sense if they were mafia, right?)

-Heck, just remove the kittypet role
1V5lI2H.png
@icystorm2

Hey, maybe you could mod with us! Like a three-mod kind of game! That would be cool! Or we could have five, like the dragonets of destiny...xD
@icystorm2

Hey, maybe you could mod with us! Like a three-mod kind of game! That would be cool! Or we could have five, like the dragonets of destiny...xD
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@LunarMadness

Oh, epic! When should we start? :D Have you read Talons of Power yet?
@LunarMadness

Oh, epic! When should we start? :D Have you read Talons of Power yet?
@MagykalWagykal
Not yet, it wasn't at Barnes&Noble last time I went there. I've read all of the other books in the series, though.
@MagykalWagykal
Not yet, it wasn't at Barnes&Noble last time I went there. I've read all of the other books in the series, though.
@Lunarmadness @MagykalWagykal and others thinking of modding a game, do you mind moving your conversation to another thread or maybe a QT or something? Thnx
@Lunarmadness @MagykalWagykal and others thinking of modding a game, do you mind moving your conversation to another thread or maybe a QT or something? Thnx
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LinarMadness

*Cackles evilly* Because I took the last one! xD Do you want spoilers? Have you read Darlstalker yet? He's my favorite character. <3 Him and Clearsight, anyways. That book was so sad.
@LinarMadness

*Cackles evilly* Because I took the last one! xD Do you want spoilers? Have you read Darlstalker yet? He's my favorite character. <3 Him and Clearsight, anyways. That book was so sad.
@raiccoon

Oh. Okay. Lunar, do you miss making the QT? I'm not sure how. Or maybe we could PM?
@raiccoon

Oh. Okay. Lunar, do you miss making the QT? I'm not sure how. Or maybe we could PM?