Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Mafia- Discussion (D4)
@Vyndi ooooo I'd really like to join that if it happens
@Vyndi ooooo I'd really like to join that if it happens
1V5lI2H.png
The most important question:
@Werelynx
Can we lynch StarClan now?
(@Stormdreamer come and support me pls)
@Werelynx
(@Stormdreamer come and support me pls)
@Nebulae1@Lunarmadness @Blizzardwing @Limelight @shadowlugia711 @raiccoon @leremis @vrykolakas @fil @WaterWolf600 @SilverWinter @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @amapup @chrysalem @stormdreamer @icystorm2 @glassanimal @Decapitation @libreNoctre @xspideray @soaringlynx @beheaded @DuskyChangeling

Hey guys. I'm back from school and I had to wait for a bit to gather my thoughts, so sorry for keeping you all waiting.

I'm really sorry that this game ended so badly. And I'm sorry that the game turned out so unbalanced. I had always meant for this game to be chaotic, but I didn't think everything through. I should have known better because I have modded games in the past, but still I screw it up.

But what kills me is that not only was I really looking forward to this game, but so were all of you, the players. That's the thing, really. I knew we were all excited and hyped up for this game, especially because it was Warrior Cats... and I didn't give you a good game. I didn't give you a good game like you were all expecting. It ended up unfair and unbalanced and in general really crappy, and words can't express how sorry I am for disappointing you all.

I tried giving Mafia a boost by giving them 6 players and making sure they had a least one power role. But I will admit, that's nothing when you're faced with a seer with multiple lives. In the back of my mind, I did know it was OP... but I brushed it off, and just assumed that at one point in time you would all think the leader was scummy and try to exile them or kill them at once. I don't know why I thought that. It was very stupid of me.

Most of all, I'm sorry @blizzardwing, I hear that you've gotten the short end of the stick in previous mafia games. So I understand why you're upset that your experience in this game wasn't that great as well. I also understand why you wouldn't want to participate in forum mafia anymore, but I assure you that there are many, many mods out there that are way better than me and can make a much better and fun mafia game. So, I hope you don't completely give up just because of this one game. Of course, that's your choice. Overall, I'm very sorry that you had a terrible experience in this game.

I was considering restarting this game in the future, but I would definitely have to change some mechanics. Seer and Leader would definitely be separate roles. I don't know if I'll keep the Listener. I'm not sure if I'll keep apprentices and kits, but if I do, they won't be masons and neighborhoods anymore, they'll have to serve some other function. I would like to keep the Kittypet, but I'll want to give them less or not as OP abilities.

However, I am open to suggestions from anyone to keep the game more fair and balanced.

@vyndi, if you would like, we could work together on a future mafia game as co-mods. This way I can show you what the other roles that were not in play can do, and we can keep each other in check so that the game stays balanced and fair for both sides.
@Nebulae1@Lunarmadness @Blizzardwing @Limelight @shadowlugia711 @raiccoon @leremis @vrykolakas @fil @WaterWolf600 @SilverWinter @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @amapup @chrysalem @stormdreamer @icystorm2 @glassanimal @Decapitation @libreNoctre @xspideray @soaringlynx @beheaded @DuskyChangeling

Hey guys. I'm back from school and I had to wait for a bit to gather my thoughts, so sorry for keeping you all waiting.

I'm really sorry that this game ended so badly. And I'm sorry that the game turned out so unbalanced. I had always meant for this game to be chaotic, but I didn't think everything through. I should have known better because I have modded games in the past, but still I screw it up.

But what kills me is that not only was I really looking forward to this game, but so were all of you, the players. That's the thing, really. I knew we were all excited and hyped up for this game, especially because it was Warrior Cats... and I didn't give you a good game. I didn't give you a good game like you were all expecting. It ended up unfair and unbalanced and in general really crappy, and words can't express how sorry I am for disappointing you all.

I tried giving Mafia a boost by giving them 6 players and making sure they had a least one power role. But I will admit, that's nothing when you're faced with a seer with multiple lives. In the back of my mind, I did know it was OP... but I brushed it off, and just assumed that at one point in time you would all think the leader was scummy and try to exile them or kill them at once. I don't know why I thought that. It was very stupid of me.

Most of all, I'm sorry @blizzardwing, I hear that you've gotten the short end of the stick in previous mafia games. So I understand why you're upset that your experience in this game wasn't that great as well. I also understand why you wouldn't want to participate in forum mafia anymore, but I assure you that there are many, many mods out there that are way better than me and can make a much better and fun mafia game. So, I hope you don't completely give up just because of this one game. Of course, that's your choice. Overall, I'm very sorry that you had a terrible experience in this game.

I was considering restarting this game in the future, but I would definitely have to change some mechanics. Seer and Leader would definitely be separate roles. I don't know if I'll keep the Listener. I'm not sure if I'll keep apprentices and kits, but if I do, they won't be masons and neighborhoods anymore, they'll have to serve some other function. I would like to keep the Kittypet, but I'll want to give them less or not as OP abilities.

However, I am open to suggestions from anyone to keep the game more fair and balanced.

@vyndi, if you would like, we could work together on a future mafia game as co-mods. This way I can show you what the other roles that were not in play can do, and we can keep each other in check so that the game stays balanced and fair for both sides.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-01-23 14:40:48] The most important question: @Werelynx Can we lynch StarClan now? (@/Stormdreamer come and support me pls) [/quote] I SECOND THAT! WAIT WAIT WAIT NO DON'T I PART OF STARCLA- Oh wait I was a traitor that means I was in the Dark Forest Carry on then!
Winterreise wrote on 2017-01-23:
@Werelynx
(@/Stormdreamer come and support me pls)

I SECOND THAT!

WAIT WAIT WAIT NO DON'T I PART OF STARCLA-

Oh wait

I was a traitor

that means I was in the Dark Forest

Carry on then!
Previously Icystorm2! || Mech/Mechy || I use He/It pronouns!!
@winterreise @icystorm2

If you want to see flavor for that, I could show you what would have happened had I been lynched.

Also, if any of you want to see an end to the story of Lakeclan and have it all tied up, I can write that up too
@winterreise @icystorm2

If you want to see flavor for that, I could show you what would have happened had I been lynched.

Also, if any of you want to see an end to the story of Lakeclan and have it all tied up, I can write that up too
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Werelynx
Yes please do! It'd be great if you can post what happens if town wins and if mafia wins too!
@Werelynx
Yes please do! It'd be great if you can post what happens if town wins and if mafia wins too!
@werelynx Yes please! Could we get a two-ending flavor? Like, if all the mafia survived and killed everyone (tbh I just wanna see how Thistle would react to that if she was alive) and then flavor for Ravenstar finding all the traitors were killed/exiled.

And yes, LET THE DARK FOREST RULE THE SKYS
@werelynx Yes please! Could we get a two-ending flavor? Like, if all the mafia survived and killed everyone (tbh I just wanna see how Thistle would react to that if she was alive) and then flavor for Ravenstar finding all the traitors were killed/exiled.

And yes, LET THE DARK FOREST RULE THE SKYS
Previously Icystorm2! || Mech/Mechy || I use He/It pronouns!!
@werelynx

would love to see the endings
and flavor

and okami mafia 3
@werelynx

would love to see the endings
and flavor

and okami mafia 3
[quote name="icystorm2" date=2017-01-23 14:58:58] [quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-01-23 14:40:48] The most important question: @Werelynx Can we lynch StarClan now? (@/Stormdreamer come and support me pls) [/quote] I SECOND THAT! WAIT WAIT WAIT NO DON'T I PART OF STARCLA- Oh wait I was a traitor that means I was in the Dark Forest Carry on then! [/quote] I THIRD THAT I DON'T CARE THAT IM DEAD AND IS TECHNICALLY PART OF STARCLAN DO IT ANYWAY *HYPED SCREAMS*
icystorm2 wrote on 2017-01-23:
Winterreise wrote on 2017-01-23:
@Werelynx
(@/Stormdreamer come and support me pls)

I SECOND THAT!

WAIT WAIT WAIT NO DON'T I PART OF STARCLA-

Oh wait

I was a traitor

that means I was in the Dark Forest

Carry on then!

I THIRD THAT
I DON'T CARE THAT IM DEAD AND IS TECHNICALLY PART OF STARCLAN
DO IT ANYWAY
*HYPED SCREAMS*
jghAv2V.png
@Winterreise

Aww thank you!! Ha, I actually cheered when I found out I finally wasn't mafia ^^ I'll be sure to prepare when you call me out in future games :D

Also here's a pic of basically what Larkshade looks like! Just a longhaired tortoiseshell with black and brown markings and amber eyes!

url bc img can't link for some reason

@Werelynx

I'd love to see the flavor as well!

Ps if Vyndi doesn't take you up on your offer, it's be cool if we could co mod sometime :D
@Winterreise

Aww thank you!! Ha, I actually cheered when I found out I finally wasn't mafia ^^ I'll be sure to prepare when you call me out in future games :D

Also here's a pic of basically what Larkshade looks like! Just a longhaired tortoiseshell with black and brown markings and amber eyes!

url bc img can't link for some reason

@Werelynx

I'd love to see the flavor as well!

Ps if Vyndi doesn't take you up on your offer, it's be cool if we could co mod sometime :D
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png