Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Mafia- Discussion (D4)
@raicoon
Will do! My apologies!
@MagykalWagykal
Sent you QT
@raicoon
Will do! My apologies!
@MagykalWagykal
Sent you QT
@Nebulae1@Lunarmadness @Blizzardwing @Limelight @shadowlugia711 @raiccoon @leremis @vrykolakas @fil @WaterWolf600 @SilverWinter @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @amapup @chrysalem @stormdreamer @icystorm2 @glassanimal @Decapitation @libreNoctre @xspideray @soaringlynx @beheaded @DuskyChangeling

Hey guys. I know this thread is at an end but I had this on my mind for days. I'm not an old player, pretty new but I really wanted to make my own mafia. I joined this mafia for two reasons 1. I live Warriors and 2. For experience. I'm not the best mafia player, probably the worst player. But I was thinking that maybe I could do a similar and more fair Warriors mafia? Of course, unless @WereLynx wants to do another one... If not, and somebody else other than me wants to do it, I could let them. I know somebody wants to do it. I read someone's post but don't remember who said it.

So really, I was asking if I can do another one, more fair one, since this one didn't end well. Is it okay @/WereLynx? You are the former creator of this mafia, and I would be using this mafia to help me make mine if I'm allowed. I would be also getting my sister's help on this who is more experienced than me, and would post for me when I can't. She would kinda be like a co-host, just to be sure I wouldn't miss any days.

So... Can I? I understand if not, I could make my own mafia with my own original idea (Hell VS Heaven) but I like Warriors more than mine, and I just wanted to known if I have permission to do this.
@Nebulae1@Lunarmadness @Blizzardwing @Limelight @shadowlugia711 @raiccoon @leremis @vrykolakas @fil @WaterWolf600 @SilverWinter @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @amapup @chrysalem @stormdreamer @icystorm2 @glassanimal @Decapitation @libreNoctre @xspideray @soaringlynx @beheaded @DuskyChangeling

Hey guys. I know this thread is at an end but I had this on my mind for days. I'm not an old player, pretty new but I really wanted to make my own mafia. I joined this mafia for two reasons 1. I live Warriors and 2. For experience. I'm not the best mafia player, probably the worst player. But I was thinking that maybe I could do a similar and more fair Warriors mafia? Of course, unless @WereLynx wants to do another one... If not, and somebody else other than me wants to do it, I could let them. I know somebody wants to do it. I read someone's post but don't remember who said it.

So really, I was asking if I can do another one, more fair one, since this one didn't end well. Is it okay @/WereLynx? You are the former creator of this mafia, and I would be using this mafia to help me make mine if I'm allowed. I would be also getting my sister's help on this who is more experienced than me, and would post for me when I can't. She would kinda be like a co-host, just to be sure I wouldn't miss any days.

So... Can I? I understand if not, I could make my own mafia with my own original idea (Hell VS Heaven) but I like Warriors more than mine, and I just wanted to known if I have permission to do this.
vpuvys.gif
@vyndi I would join that! Just to see if little Thistle can last longer before getting killed. Though I'm warning you, if Thistle's a warrior and Ama/Mouse is a kit, we might have some blood on day one.

nah, Jk.

Now watch someone kill Mouse and me get blamed for it haha
@vyndi I would join that! Just to see if little Thistle can last longer before getting killed. Though I'm warning you, if Thistle's a warrior and Ama/Mouse is a kit, we might have some blood on day one.

nah, Jk.

Now watch someone kill Mouse and me get blamed for it haha
Previously Icystorm2! || Mech/Mechy || I use He/It pronouns!!
@icystorm2 xD nice to know someone feels like it would be nice, though before I would start I would like to see WereLynx's answer :3 for safety measures.

What would happen if you're a queen and Ama is your kit 0-0
@icystorm2 xD nice to know someone feels like it would be nice, though before I would start I would like to see WereLynx's answer :3 for safety measures.

What would happen if you're a queen and Ama is your kit 0-0
vpuvys.gif
@Vyndi
I might would join. It depends how I'm still feeling on quitting forum mafia, but I might. At the least I'd spectate.
@Vyndi
I might would join. It depends how I'm still feeling on quitting forum mafia, but I might. At the least I'd spectate.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
Yay! I'm not getting yelled at for thinking of this! :D
@Blizzardwing
Yay! I'm not getting yelled at for thinking of this! :D
vpuvys.gif
Welp, it was fun while it lasted. i was trying to find a good time to post ^-^
Welp, it was fun while it lasted. i was trying to find a good time to post ^-^
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@Vyndi
I may join, but if I do end up nodding any time soon, I may lack the time.
@Vyndi
I may join, but if I do end up nodding any time soon, I may lack the time.
*modding
*modding
@Vyndi I would join :3
@Vyndi I would join :3
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png