Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Mafia- Discussion (D4)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
@SoaringLynx weep, I was so confused like what???? I'm Winter's mentor????? and I asked winter first, not winter asked me...

and then I ended up sussing winterreise weep

((rip your inactive apprentice tho))
@SoaringLynx weep, I was so confused like what???? I'm Winter's mentor????? and I asked winter first, not winter asked me...

and then I ended up sussing winterreise weep

((rip your inactive apprentice tho))
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
Hey if it wasn't for Glass you would have believed me
@raiccoon
Hey if it wasn't for Glass you would have believed me
@Winterreise weep yeah
@Winterreise weep yeah
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@WereLynx

Really?! I'd love to! :D
And it's not really that bad that the game didn't go well, this just means that there's room for improvement! Even experienced members mess up sometimes.

@Winterreise

Oooh! Yes please (buttons I mean)
Umm, Whiteflame is a skinny sleek tom, all white except for half his face ginger. And he also has striking green eyes. I can't find a pic now since I have to go to school in a minute but I'll try to find one when I get home!
@WereLynx

Really?! I'd love to! :D
And it's not really that bad that the game didn't go well, this just means that there's room for improvement! Even experienced members mess up sometimes.

@Winterreise

Oooh! Yes please (buttons I mean)
Umm, Whiteflame is a skinny sleek tom, all white except for half his face ginger. And he also has striking green eyes. I can't find a pic now since I have to go to school in a minute but I'll try to find one when I get home!
vpuvys.gif
Sorry for editing the post D: grammar mistakes are the death of me.
Sorry for editing the post D: grammar mistakes are the death of me.
vpuvys.gif
@icystorm2 Sorry for the late reply. It was just a hunch based on your repeated mention of the leader being town, which I interpreted protecting shadow from scum reads or you hadn't been paying close attention to the discussion thread (plus Werelynx kept emphasizing anyone can be mafia). It wasn't a sure thing though; I was fully expecting to be exiled haha :P.
@icystorm2 Sorry for the late reply. It was just a hunch based on your repeated mention of the leader being town, which I interpreted protecting shadow from scum reads or you hadn't been paying close attention to the discussion thread (plus Werelynx kept emphasizing anyone can be mafia). It wasn't a sure thing though; I was fully expecting to be exiled haha :P.
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
@amapup Ahhh, so it was me screwing up. Oh well! Again, nice job!
@amapup Ahhh, so it was me screwing up. Oh well! Again, nice job!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92