Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Mafia- Discussion (D4)
I'm really tempted to make a mafia game of my own frickity
Maybe a Warriors themed one as well?
I'm really tempted to make a mafia game of my own frickity
Maybe a Warriors themed one as well?
lBMHHLy.png
@Winterreise

I had to do that for most of them :0
@Winterreise

I had to do that for most of them :0
lBMHHLy.png
@amapup

You...you horrible kit killer! :O Why...WHY? What did my little kit do to deserve this? ;-;
@amapup

You...you horrible kit killer! :O Why...WHY? What did my little kit do to deserve this? ;-;
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="amapup" date=2017-01-23 08:05:40] @/icystorm2 @/MagykalWagykal IT WAS ME! >:D Although I'm surprised you died, did someone else attack you as well? I'm probably stuck with the title kit-killer now. Also I injured @/Decapitation N1. I'll look at all the chats soon :D @/Werelynx Thanks again for hosting, even if it didn't work out. It was still a great idea, and I really enjoyed the surrounding lore. I hope your future games have better success! :) I agree with the suggestion that the leader not have an investigative role; although they could have a limited alliance-flip ability for killed players? Also perhaps only give the listeners snippets of the maf chat, or give the maf better warning of a double agent in their midst. I'm also with Vry, I would love a future game like this. [/quote] @amapup @icystorm2 @MagykalWagykal You thought it was the mafia? But it was me, Dio!
amapup wrote on 2017-01-23:
@/icystorm2 @/MagykalWagykal IT WAS ME! >:D Although I'm surprised you died, did someone else attack you as well? I'm probably stuck with the title kit-killer now.

Also I injured @/Decapitation N1.

I'll look at all the chats soon :D

@/Werelynx Thanks again for hosting, even if it didn't work out. It was still a great idea, and I really enjoyed the surrounding lore. I hope your future games have better success! :) I agree with the suggestion that the leader not have an investigative role; although they could have a limited alliance-flip ability for killed players? Also perhaps only give the listeners snippets of the maf chat, or give the maf better warning of a double agent in their midst. I'm also with Vry, I would love a future game like this.
@amapup @icystorm2 @MagykalWagykal
You thought it was the mafia? But it was me, Dio!
@MagykalWagykal
Because Thislekit was traitorous. Nuff said.
@MagykalWagykal
Because Thislekit was traitorous. Nuff said.
@LunarMadness I was so sad when you died :(
@LunarMadness I was so sad when you died :(
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis
*hugs from Starclan* :'(
@Leremis
*hugs from Starclan* :'(
@LunarMadness

WHAT? YOU killed Thistlekit?

@amapup