Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 117 118
rip

I guess since Agrina's been replaced, it would be unfair to lynch the new sub based on the actions of the last player. For now, I'm changing my vote to nobody.
rip

I guess since Agrina's been replaced, it would be unfair to lynch the new sub based on the actions of the last player. For now, I'm changing my vote to nobody.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
So... I have no more suspicions left. The only thing I have is this:

It's activity check time.

Currently, @Deathwolf555 isn't meeting the day's post requirement. Is there anything you'd like to add, or anyone you're suspicious of? We'd like your input, as right now you're kind of lurking.

Everyone else is passing the post requirement.
So... I have no more suspicions left. The only thing I have is this:

It's activity check time.

Currently, @Deathwolf555 isn't meeting the day's post requirement. Is there anything you'd like to add, or anyone you're suspicious of? We'd like your input, as right now you're kind of lurking.

Everyone else is passing the post requirement.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Gdi. Rip. Ugh.

The only person that I'd be okay lynching anymore is Squid. Just because Vry was suspicious, Agrina was suspicious, so @SquidofDestiny is, by means of association, suspicious. However they themselves haven't done anything eye catching so I really have no idea as what to do. :/
Gdi. Rip. Ugh.

The only person that I'd be okay lynching anymore is Squid. Just because Vry was suspicious, Agrina was suspicious, so @SquidofDestiny is, by means of association, suspicious. However they themselves haven't done anything eye catching so I really have no idea as what to do. :/
@Moonwater
I was just checking up on this thread now. I have been rather inactive, i apologize. It seems a lot has happened since I've been gone.

Really, with the chaos of everything with magykal, the only one who seems suspicious right now would have to be you.... because of all the activity checks. It just seems...weird. It is useful ever once and a while , but not as often as you do it. Lemme check for other things when I'm not in school. I'll post what i find more later.
@Moonwater
I was just checking up on this thread now. I have been rather inactive, i apologize. It seems a lot has happened since I've been gone.

Really, with the chaos of everything with magykal, the only one who seems suspicious right now would have to be you.... because of all the activity checks. It just seems...weird. It is useful ever once and a while , but not as often as you do it. Lemme check for other things when I'm not in school. I'll post what i find more later.
Hello
I'm a little disappointed that Magykal was town, honestly. I really thought I was on to something. >_>

I've got a phone interview soon, but I'll catch up after.
I'm a little disappointed that Magykal was town, honestly. I really thought I was on to something. >_>

I've got a phone interview soon, but I'll catch up after.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Goodness. I did not see that coming.

On another note. This is why having to replace a boatload of people becomes stressing in itself and it's been a rather growing trend lately. Good grief.

Well to be honest, this somewhat throws a wrench. As of yet, I still have no solid leads on who is actually sus since quite a few of have subbed in quite recently.
Goodness. I did not see that coming.

On another note. This is why having to replace a boatload of people becomes stressing in itself and it's been a rather growing trend lately. Good grief.

Well to be honest, this somewhat throws a wrench. As of yet, I still have no solid leads on who is actually sus since quite a few of have subbed in quite recently.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Well, this is quite annoying, and it's throwing me for a loop.
Also, just a note that my school (unfortunately) started up today. I'm at school right now and will be less active with all the projects that seem to be piling on now.
Well, this is quite annoying, and it's throwing me for a loop.
Also, just a note that my school (unfortunately) started up today. I'm at school right now and will be less active with all the projects that seem to be piling on now.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
I am at work currently guys and I will attempt to keep up with the discussion, but responses may be forced to wait until I go on lunch break or get off work.
I am at work currently guys and I will attempt to keep up with the discussion, but responses may be forced to wait until I go on lunch break or get off work.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Hello I'm going to do ny daily FR stuff then come back to catch up :>
Hello I'm going to do ny daily FR stuff then come back to catch up :>
I'm not exactly saying whether I think @Moonwater is scum or not, but I am going to add this to the activity check thing- yes, it's very helpful to everybody, and I thank you for it, but it shouldn't be indicative of town. Mafia has been known to do activity checks in an attempt to look good, including me in the past. Also activity checks won't necessarily hurt the mafia, unless the mafia is inactive. In fact mafia could be very active, use activity lists to out the inactive/lurking town players, and get them mislynched.

I'm not accusing Moonwater of anything, I'm just putting that out there.
I'm not exactly saying whether I think @Moonwater is scum or not, but I am going to add this to the activity check thing- yes, it's very helpful to everybody, and I thank you for it, but it shouldn't be indicative of town. Mafia has been known to do activity checks in an attempt to look good, including me in the past. Also activity checks won't necessarily hurt the mafia, unless the mafia is inactive. In fact mafia could be very active, use activity lists to out the inactive/lurking town players, and get them mislynched.

I'm not accusing Moonwater of anything, I'm just putting that out there.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 117 118