Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
[quote name="SmashedFish" date=2017-01-18 20:45:52] @ luxmold We've only been in one game together so far (or more like half a game since you subbed in so late), but you definitely win an award for being one of the scariest townies I've ever encountered. I'm hoping to be on your side the next time we play :P [/quote] @smashedfish Have you played with LordAlois before xD she's so good she literally sniffed out half(2) the mafia on D1 and the rest on D2 for the Melting Snow mafia So, the game ended by EoD4
SmashedFish wrote on 2017-01-18:
@ luxmold

We've only been in one game together so far (or more like half a game since you subbed in so late), but you definitely win an award for being one of the scariest townies I've ever encountered. I'm hoping to be on your side the next time we play :P

@smashedfish
Have you played with LordAlois before xD she's so good she literally sniffed out half(2) the mafia on D1 and the rest on D2 for the Melting Snow mafia So, the game ended by EoD4
@SmashedFish

Glad to know! ^_^

Also, the username of your original roleblocker is Vrykolakas. You might want to check that ping.
@SmashedFish

Glad to know! ^_^

Also, the username of your original roleblocker is Vrykolakas. You might want to check that ping.
2rHLxZD.png
@Winterreise Oh man, that's intense. I'll have to watch out for them as well. @SilverNight104 Thanks, good call! @Vrykolakas [quote name="SmashedFish" date=2017-01-18 20:45:52]@ Bearclaws @ Vrykolas @ raiccoon @ Rangiku Agrina @SquidofDestiny That's a lot of mafia to ping, haha... Either way, thank you all for your efforts! We may have ultimately lost, but we came pretty close, which I'm happy about. Well done! [/quote] IIRC you were fairly busy and had to drop, but it was nice playing with you regardless. ^^ E: @Limelight Sorry about the NK! I was getting in late, and forgot who I thought was a threat, so I picked someone sort of active looking. >_> I know that Amnesiac feel all too well, haha.
@Winterreise

Oh man, that's intense. I'll have to watch out for them as well.

@SilverNight104

Thanks, good call!

@Vrykolakas
SmashedFish wrote on 2017-01-18:
@ Bearclaws @ Vrykolas @ raiccoon @ Rangiku Agrina @SquidofDestiny

That's a lot of mafia to ping, haha... Either way, thank you all for your efforts! We may have ultimately lost, but we came pretty close, which I'm happy about. Well done!

IIRC you were fairly busy and had to drop, but it was nice playing with you regardless. ^^

E:

@Limelight

Sorry about the NK! I was getting in late, and forgot who I thought was a threat, so I picked someone sort of active looking. >_> I know that Amnesiac feel all too well, haha.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@SmashedFish
Thanks!
You are so good at faking townie! Oh my gosh! You just seem so towny, especially early in the game! x3
@SmashedFish
Thanks!
You are so good at faking townie! Oh my gosh! You just seem so towny, especially early in the game! x3
@SmashedFish

Thank you!! It was fun playing with you too :D
@SmashedFish

Thank you!! It was fun playing with you too :D
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@SmashedFish why was i pinged???? I have never even commented on here
@SmashedFish why was i pinged???? I have never even commented on here
@DeathWolf

My bad, your name was confused with DeathWolf555's a few times.
@DeathWolf

My bad, your name was confused with DeathWolf555's a few times.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118