Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
@Winterreise
because Silver voted for me >_<
Too bad Silver actually can't be lynched because I already killed her. Whoops. Basically, if you guys want to lynch the mod, you'll have to target me lel.
@Winterreise
because Silver voted for me >_<
Too bad Silver actually can't be lynched because I already killed her. Whoops. Basically, if you guys want to lynch the mod, you'll have to target me lel.
jghAv2V.png
Wait , doesn't this mean @stormdreamer is mafia?
We should Lynch them, then!
Problem solved
Wait , doesn't this mean @stormdreamer is mafia?
We should Lynch them, then!
Problem solved
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I'm here! Hello!
I'm here! Hello!
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Werelynx don't you know that the mod is always scum?
Lynching Storm won't solve the problem. She already had asked her lefty friends to do the dirty work for her :P
@Werelynx don't you know that the mod is always scum?
Lynching Storm won't solve the problem. She already had asked her lefty friends to do the dirty work for her :P
jghAv2V.png
Anddd here's your standard questionaire [code] [b]Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):[/b] [b]What's your personal meta (playing style):[/b] [b]Do you like your role?[/b] [b]Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)[/b] [b]Random space for random things:[/b] [/code]
Anddd here's your standard questionaire
Code:
[b]Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):[/b] [b]What's your personal meta (playing style):[/b] [b]Do you like your role?[/b] [b]Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)[/b] [b]Random space for random things:[/b]
There's some flavor when you lynch the mod, but it doesn't really move you guys towards any of the wincons. Would you guys really waste a lynch on me? :P
There's some flavor when you lynch the mod, but it doesn't really move you guys towards any of the wincons. Would you guys really waste a lynch on me? :P
jghAv2V.png
Now, now. I had to be the example, so why not get my revenge?

But yeah. I'm dead, so if you want to lynch the mod, then Storm's your target.

@Werelynx

Great idea!

Lynch the mod! Lynch the mod!
Now, now. I had to be the example, so why not get my revenge?

But yeah. I'm dead, so if you want to lynch the mod, then Storm's your target.

@Werelynx

Great idea!

Lynch the mod! Lynch the mod!
2rHLxZD.png
Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):
I'm Winter, I use female pronouns and is in the same timezone as the modgods c:
What's your personal meta (playing style):
Sheeping whoops. Ok more of Idk-what's-going-on-and-I-don't-get-why-someone-is-suspicious-most-of-the-time-so-I-go-with-the-majority. I tend to be more active and vocal if I have an active ability
Do you like your role?
Yes
Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)
Right hander, though I've been practicising doing daily stuff besides writing and drawing with my left hand (chopsticks kill me)
Random space for random things:
I meant to include a question on your opinion on D1 lynches but I forgot and now the questionaire is so short heh. Also I like cats.
I'm Winter, I use female pronouns and is in the same timezone as the modgods c:
Sheeping whoops. Ok more of Idk-what's-going-on-and-I-don't-get-why-someone-is-suspicious-most-of-the-time-so-I-go-with-the-majority. I tend to be more active and vocal if I have an active ability
Do you like your role?
Yes
Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)
Right hander, though I've been practicising doing daily stuff besides writing and drawing with my left hand (chopsticks kill me)
I meant to include a question on your opinion on D1 lynches but I forgot and now the questionaire is so short heh. Also I like cats.
Let's get this our of the way before I go to bed (bed? what's that?).

Hi! I'm Aviva. You can call me Aviva, or Viva, or fairy...whatever you want, really. She/her please (but if you can't remember, they/them is fine). Remember, it's VivaFariy, with the R before the I, not like how Fairy is usually spelled.
My timezone is the same as FR time. When I am online is not consistent. But I am never online from Friday night to Saturday night because of my religious Sabbath.

Still don't know how to describe it.... I try to read everything and respond and generally be helpful. I'm not particularly loud, but I don't lurk or sheep.

Do you like your role?
I don't dislike my role. It's not the most exciting though.

Right handed.

So we (luxmold and I) need a replacement for our magical witches' revolt mafia game...any of you want to help out?
Let's get this our of the way before I go to bed (bed? what's that?).

Hi! I'm Aviva. You can call me Aviva, or Viva, or fairy...whatever you want, really. She/her please (but if you can't remember, they/them is fine). Remember, it's VivaFariy, with the R before the I, not like how Fairy is usually spelled.
My timezone is the same as FR time. When I am online is not consistent. But I am never online from Friday night to Saturday night because of my religious Sabbath.

Still don't know how to describe it.... I try to read everything and respond and generally be helpful. I'm not particularly loud, but I don't lurk or sheep.

Do you like your role?
I don't dislike my role. It's not the most exciting though.

Right handed.

So we (luxmold and I) need a replacement for our magical witches' revolt mafia game...any of you want to help out?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
@Winterreise CATS! I like you now.
@Winterreise CATS! I like you now.
It's time to fly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118