Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
@Agrina

It's in the Graveyard of the IMH spreadsheet :p

I'm really interested in mythology, so that mafia got my attention right away, haha.

Sounds great! I'll probably get everything ready for you to look over in few months for now. Hopefully it will be a fun game!
@Agrina

It's in the Graveyard of the IMH spreadsheet :p

I'm really interested in mythology, so that mafia got my attention right away, haha.

Sounds great! I'll probably get everything ready for you to look over in few months for now. Hopefully it will be a fun game!
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104

So totally true! There isn't any room for improvement said no one ever. lol It's how we roll. You learn as you go. Never stop learning and growing and improving.

No no! Don't stress at all about it! As much as I'd love you to join it, crap happens and life takes precedence. Don't ever backseat that for anything. If for some ungodly reason you can find the time, by all means let me know. ^^ If not I will be happy to jot you down as a spec. <3

Did you just mention Roman Mythology? Did I read that correct? My eyes are not going? You easily spoke my language. Like loud and clear. I would absolutely LOVE to join that. Which if you push to the end of the year and possibly host in November that would be great. Pertaining I haven't found a new job before then I tend to take my month long vacation in November. If such ended up being the case I'd have loads of time for it. Especially since you are also gonna host a thirty player game.

On a final note - you're so welcome and thank you! The gratitude is ever flowing and I appreciate your patience with me when I had my rut. Which really helped to say the least. Also glad you like my take on Pit; its just how I see her and the other witches. Especially with the connection I am finding. Glad you are happy with that and definitely alert me to that sequel. I will be there for sure. :>
@SilverNight104

So totally true! There isn't any room for improvement said no one ever. lol It's how we roll. You learn as you go. Never stop learning and growing and improving.

No no! Don't stress at all about it! As much as I'd love you to join it, crap happens and life takes precedence. Don't ever backseat that for anything. If for some ungodly reason you can find the time, by all means let me know. ^^ If not I will be happy to jot you down as a spec. <3

Did you just mention Roman Mythology? Did I read that correct? My eyes are not going? You easily spoke my language. Like loud and clear. I would absolutely LOVE to join that. Which if you push to the end of the year and possibly host in November that would be great. Pertaining I haven't found a new job before then I tend to take my month long vacation in November. If such ended up being the case I'd have loads of time for it. Especially since you are also gonna host a thirty player game.

On a final note - you're so welcome and thank you! The gratitude is ever flowing and I appreciate your patience with me when I had my rut. Which really helped to say the least. Also glad you like my take on Pit; its just how I see her and the other witches. Especially with the connection I am finding. Glad you are happy with that and definitely alert me to that sequel. I will be there for sure. :>
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

I doubt that ungodly reason would be happening, so I'll probably be a spec, haha.

Oh, fantastic! I was planning to push back until that time since I'm only free around that time as well, so that works out well for the both of us. Are you on the IMH pinglist? If not, I'll ping you when the sign ups are open.

You're welcome <3
@Rangiku

I doubt that ungodly reason would be happening, so I'll probably be a spec, haha.

Oh, fantastic! I was planning to push back until that time since I'm only free around that time as well, so that works out well for the both of us. Are you on the IMH pinglist? If not, I'll ping you when the sign ups are open.

You're welcome <3
2rHLxZD.png
@Agrina
That looks bootiful, my frond. I wish I could draw humans like you, I'm jellyyyy
Teach me your secrets friendpai

@LunarMadness
OMG OMG OMG *screams*
It's awesome
Am I licking @SilverNight104's hair fur?
This is so awesome
*evil cackles*
@Agrina
That looks bootiful, my frond. I wish I could draw humans like you, I'm jellyyyy
Teach me your secrets friendpai

@LunarMadness
OMG OMG OMG *screams*
It's awesome
Am I licking @SilverNight104's hair fur?
This is so awesome
*evil cackles*
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Whyyy. I'm not supposed to get my head fur licked.
@StormDreamer

Whyyy. I'm not supposed to get my head fur licked.
2rHLxZD.png
@StormDreamer
I'm glad you like it! :DD
Feel free to interoperate any way you want! xD
@StormDreamer
I'm glad you like it! :DD
Feel free to interoperate any way you want! xD
@SilverNight104

Ah I getchya. I always tend to keep things in mind of 'ya never know', but in any regard, cross that bridge when we come to it. x3

And I am! But I get so many pings on a daily basis its crazy. November is also a rather busy time for the G1 hoarders. I've missed stuff before because of the mass amounts I get. I guess I am a worry wort at times. lol
@SilverNight104

Ah I getchya. I always tend to keep things in mind of 'ya never know', but in any regard, cross that bridge when we come to it. x3

And I am! But I get so many pings on a daily basis its crazy. November is also a rather busy time for the G1 hoarders. I've missed stuff before because of the mass amounts I get. I guess I am a worry wort at times. lol
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@SilverNight104
Oh, haha. I forgot, but yeah, I think I put it there and then I stopped having time cuz of schoolwork and all. And I definitely forgot it was in the graveyard.
I also have a pretty big interest in mythology as well.
I hope the new game works out well.
Also no need to respond again, I'd actually rather you not so I don't have to type up a response at school or something >_<
@SilverNight104
Oh, haha. I forgot, but yeah, I think I put it there and then I stopped having time cuz of schoolwork and all. And I definitely forgot it was in the graveyard.
I also have a pretty big interest in mythology as well.
I hope the new game works out well.
Also no need to respond again, I'd actually rather you not so I don't have to type up a response at school or something >_<
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Rangiku @LunarMadness @ SilverNight104 @Winterriese @StormDreamer
Also thank you! I'm still working on my art style and stuff, so it's not "da best" but uh, yeah, thanks!
I'll try to finish it, it might take a bit cuz I'm finally going back to school.
And storm, I lit didn't start drawing again till this year and my humans still kinda suck >_< but if you put your mind to it you can always improve.
also uh yea im probably younger than most of u guys
@Rangiku @LunarMadness @ SilverNight104 @Winterriese @StormDreamer
Also thank you! I'm still working on my art style and stuff, so it's not "da best" but uh, yeah, thanks!
I'll try to finish it, it might take a bit cuz I'm finally going back to school.
And storm, I lit didn't start drawing again till this year and my humans still kinda suck >_< but if you put your mind to it you can always improve.
also uh yea im probably younger than most of u guys
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Oh, so that's what the bomb riddle was for. :P I wanted to avoid killing Demo because I thought they were sure to be protected if anyone was, but it probably would've ended the same way regardless of my target. As much as I was excited for a final showdown with Winter and Lux (read: "I was pretending to buddy Lux the whole time to stay under their radar, help me finish them Winter"), this game has been getting to me, lol. Y'all are too good and playing GF immediately after a break from mafia was a bit straining. :P

@StormDreamer @SilverNight104

Thank you for hosting such a fun game! The assortment of roles made things quite interesting, and I really enjoyed it! I'm not sure when I'll next be joining a game, but I definitely wouldn't mind another hosted by either of you. :3

@Winterreise

Haha, thanks! You were pretty difficult to play around yourself. I definitely overestimated how much we'd be able to confuse you with redirects. I'm glad the maf chat was entertaining, as well.

@Gwendolyn

Ah, thank you! It's good to hear I haven't gotten too rusty. Nice job with the plan for me to nightkill you, too! I definitely wasn't expecting that.

@luxmold

We've only been in one game together so far (or more like half a game since you subbed in so late), but you definitely win an award for being one of the scariest townies I've ever encountered. I'm hoping to be on your side the next time we play. :P

@Agrina @Lunarmadness

I haven't seen art done for a game before, but you both did nicely!

@Bearclaws @Vrykolas @raiccoon @Rangiku Agrina @SquidofDestiny

That's a lot of mafia to ping, haha... Either way, thank you all for your efforts! We may have ultimately lost, but we came pretty close, which I'm happy about. Well done!

Lastly, sorry all for the late kudos- I checked in yesterday after my class, saw that the game was over, and just took a much-needed day off to relax. That said, I had to make sure I ended up giving out some well-deserved praise all around.
Oh, so that's what the bomb riddle was for. :P I wanted to avoid killing Demo because I thought they were sure to be protected if anyone was, but it probably would've ended the same way regardless of my target. As much as I was excited for a final showdown with Winter and Lux (read: "I was pretending to buddy Lux the whole time to stay under their radar, help me finish them Winter"), this game has been getting to me, lol. Y'all are too good and playing GF immediately after a break from mafia was a bit straining. :P

@StormDreamer @SilverNight104

Thank you for hosting such a fun game! The assortment of roles made things quite interesting, and I really enjoyed it! I'm not sure when I'll next be joining a game, but I definitely wouldn't mind another hosted by either of you. :3

@Winterreise

Haha, thanks! You were pretty difficult to play around yourself. I definitely overestimated how much we'd be able to confuse you with redirects. I'm glad the maf chat was entertaining, as well.

@Gwendolyn

Ah, thank you! It's good to hear I haven't gotten too rusty. Nice job with the plan for me to nightkill you, too! I definitely wasn't expecting that.

@luxmold

We've only been in one game together so far (or more like half a game since you subbed in so late), but you definitely win an award for being one of the scariest townies I've ever encountered. I'm hoping to be on your side the next time we play. :P

@Agrina @Lunarmadness

I haven't seen art done for a game before, but you both did nicely!

@Bearclaws @Vrykolas @raiccoon @Rangiku Agrina @SquidofDestiny

That's a lot of mafia to ping, haha... Either way, thank you all for your efforts! We may have ultimately lost, but we came pretty close, which I'm happy about. Well done!

Lastly, sorry all for the late kudos- I checked in yesterday after my class, saw that the game was over, and just took a much-needed day off to relax. That said, I had to make sure I ended up giving out some well-deserved praise all around.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118