Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
Woo! I wake up to this ^^ I'm happy that it's started. Rip Silver thought :< What a way t start the game....

Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):
I'm Wolfy, Either Masculine or Feminine pronouns are alright with me. I'm EST, which is +3 FR time.

What's your personal meta (playing style):
I haven't gotten one yet. Most of my knowledge comes from Town of Salem, and so I've finally decided to start playing forum Mafia games, starting with Vivafariy's co-game.

Do you like your role?
I think so ^^

Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)
Uh....With some things, it's Ambidextrous. With writing though, that's left to my Right hand.

Random space for random things:
I just woke up and it's almost noon :3
Woo! I wake up to this ^^ I'm happy that it's started. Rip Silver thought :< What a way t start the game....

I'm Wolfy, Either Masculine or Feminine pronouns are alright with me. I'm EST, which is +3 FR time.

I haven't gotten one yet. Most of my knowledge comes from Town of Salem, and so I've finally decided to start playing forum Mafia games, starting with Vivafariy's co-game.

Do you like your role?
I think so ^^

Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)
Uh....With some things, it's Ambidextrous. With writing though, that's left to my Right hand.

I just woke up and it's almost noon :3
Hello

HELLO MY MAFIA FRIENDS! It is I, the infamous Rebecca! But I prefer to be called either Bear or Becca! I use she/her pronouns and my schedule is a little wonky at times. I shall always try to warn if I'll be gone for awhile. Please ping me to anything you'd like me to see or if you mention me! :,D

Do you like your role? Yeah! I like my role. ^^

I'm a boring Righty.

:3c hello.

HELLO MY MAFIA FRIENDS! It is I, the infamous Rebecca! But I prefer to be called either Bear or Becca! I use she/her pronouns and my schedule is a little wonky at times. I shall always try to warn if I'll be gone for awhile. Please ping me to anything you'd like me to see or if you mention me! :,D

Do you like your role? Yeah! I like my role. ^^

I'm a boring Righty.

:3c hello.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Tfw you're too tired and you realize your...everything is wonky. And you accidentally miss a section

PLAY STYLE: Oh you know. It's ever changing. I do take charge but then again, I can follow the herd. I speak on random things that people might not always really count as evidence. (Like mentioned in a lot of my intros. I once almost lynched a mafia person by how many times they had pinged me.)

I DO NOT, like to lynch without a reason. I don't like lynching for activity. I also don't like random-based lynches. I dunno .w.;
Tfw you're too tired and you realize your...everything is wonky. And you accidentally miss a section

PLAY STYLE: Oh you know. It's ever changing. I do take charge but then again, I can follow the herd. I speak on random things that people might not always really count as evidence. (Like mentioned in a lot of my intros. I once almost lynched a mafia person by how many times they had pinged me.)

I DO NOT, like to lynch without a reason. I don't like lynching for activity. I also don't like random-based lynches. I dunno .w.;
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@bearclaws
You changed your username again?!? How am I ever had going to remember or recognize you? XD
(also, how can you even afford it, I'm amazed)
@bearclaws
You changed your username again?!? How am I ever had going to remember or recognize you? XD
(also, how can you even afford it, I'm amazed)
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer

I'm like....FR's best friend when it comes to buying gems. >> LOL.

Annnnd shhhh. I'll always be a bear from now on. xD I don't think I'll change after this one because most of the options I wanted and explored have been taken. (and I if I do change, It will be to Bearbell)
@TheNightDancer

I'm like....FR's best friend when it comes to buying gems. >> LOL.

Annnnd shhhh. I'll always be a bear from now on. xD I don't think I'll change after this one because most of the options I wanted and explored have been taken. (and I if I do change, It will be to Bearbell)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Hi, everyone! Sorry I was late, I was at a New Year's Party with my friends! :D is there a questionnaire or something that I missed?
Hi, everyone! Sorry I was late, I was at a New Year's Party with my friends! :D is there a questionnaire or something that I missed?
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal Here's the questionnaire everybody has been filling out: [quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-01-01 00:43:14] Anddd here's your standard questionaire [code] [b]Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):[/b] [b]What's your personal meta (playing style):[/b] [b]Do you like your role?[/b] [b]Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)[/b] [b]Random space for random things:[/b] [/code] [/quote]
@MagykalWagykal Here's the questionnaire everybody has been filling out:
Winterreise wrote on 2017-01-01:
Anddd here's your standard questionaire
Code:
[b]Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):[/b] [b]What's your personal meta (playing style):[/b] [b]Do you like your role?[/b] [b]Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)[/b] [b]Random space for random things:[/b]
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist

Hi I'm Vrykolakas but you can call me Vry! She/her pronouns and I'm on FR time ^^

I tend to be quiet, but I try to help out when I can. I'm still nervous about accusing people but I'm trying to overcome that

Do you like your role?

Yep!

Right handed! But sometimes I try to write things with my left hand though it doesn't look good

Just got back from vacation and getting used to the time difference and getting my first good sleep in four days curse you bad blinds and roosters waking me up

Hi I'm Vrykolakas but you can call me Vry! She/her pronouns and I'm on FR time ^^

I tend to be quiet, but I try to help out when I can. I'm still nervous about accusing people but I'm trying to overcome that

Do you like your role?

Yep!

Right handed! But sometimes I try to write things with my left hand though it doesn't look good

Just got back from vacation and getting used to the time difference and getting my first good sleep in four days curse you bad blinds and roosters waking me up
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@TheNightDancer, thanks so much! :) [b]Introduce yourself, pronouns, time zone, blah:[/b] Hi, everyone! I'm MagykalWagykal, and I love Mafia games (even if I'm always nightkilled on Day 1!)! I'm fairly new at this, (this is my third non-RP Mafia! :P) but even if I'm not spectacularly talented or experienced, I love Mafia and everything about the game. If you want to be my friend/ally or whatever, all you need to do is ask! :D I'm a homeschooled Challenge B student who lives and breathes politics and is a swimmer (Hooray for the Waves swim team; so much better than the Gators!), so if you want to talk about any of those, shoot me a PM! :) I'm also a girl, just in case anyone was wondering, and am approximately 4 hours ahead of FR time. [b]Personal meta/playing style:[/b] That depends on what you mean...:S I don't like it when people have ridiculous evidence like, 'Oh, you study logic? You must be secretly manipulating us'. I don't mind fluff, because really, it's just everyone getting to know each other better, and that's what mafia is all about. :D [b]Do I like my role?[/b] Yep. It's not one of my favorites, necessarily, but it sure is cool! I've never seen this one before! [b]Left, right, or ambidextrous?[/b] I'm right-handed, but I'm practicing doing stuff with my left just to add an extra challenge for myself. :D [b]Random space for random things:[/b] Here's a funny baby. xD [img]http://funnyfilez.funnypart.com/pictures/FunnyPart-com-go_to_jail.jpg[/img]
@TheNightDancer, thanks so much! :)

Introduce yourself, pronouns, time zone, blah:

Hi, everyone! I'm MagykalWagykal, and I love Mafia games (even if I'm always nightkilled on Day 1!)! I'm fairly new at this, (this is my third non-RP Mafia! :P) but even if I'm not spectacularly talented or experienced, I love Mafia and everything about the game. If you want to be my friend/ally or whatever, all you need to do is ask! :D I'm a homeschooled Challenge B student who lives and breathes politics and is a swimmer (Hooray for the Waves swim team; so much better than the Gators!), so if you want to talk about any of those, shoot me a PM! :) I'm also a girl, just in case anyone was wondering, and am approximately 4 hours ahead of FR time.

Personal meta/playing style:

That depends on what you mean...:S I don't like it when people have ridiculous evidence like, 'Oh, you study logic? You must be secretly manipulating us'. I don't mind fluff, because really, it's just everyone getting to know each other better, and that's what mafia is all about. :D

Do I like my role?

Yep. It's not one of my favorites, necessarily, but it sure is cool! I've never seen this one before!

Left, right, or ambidextrous?

I'm right-handed, but I'm practicing doing stuff with my left just to add an extra challenge for myself. :D

Here's a funny baby. xD
FunnyPart-com-go_to_jail.jpg
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@DeathWolf555

It had to happen eventually. I mean, we do need to have someone killed to prove a point. Plus if any of you were killed straight off the bat, it would affect gameplay.

So yeah, it had to be me. No worries though, I'm a mod-ghost capable of killing anyone that has to be killed.
@DeathWolf555

It had to happen eventually. I mean, we do need to have someone killed to prove a point. Plus if any of you were killed straight off the bat, it would affect gameplay.

So yeah, it had to be me. No worries though, I'm a mod-ghost capable of killing anyone that has to be killed.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118