Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118
You guys have about 29 hours left to discuss. I know it's day one, and some people haven't gotten on yet, but try to get a lynch done, alright?

If you guys are really struggling, we might grant you a time extension, but don't count on it.
You guys have about 29 hours left to discuss. I know it's day one, and some people haven't gotten on yet, but try to get a lynch done, alright?

If you guys are really struggling, we might grant you a time extension, but don't count on it.
jghAv2V.png
I'm going through the list of players, people with a strikethrough have already posted at least once.
Intro: only posted questionnaire/intro (unless I missed their post)
normal: also posted normal (probably fluffy, but that's everyone right now) posts

1. Moonwater Intro, normal
2. Werelynx intro, normal
3. VivaFariy intro, normal
4. Michseag - posted intro (sort of) + some other stuff
5. TheNightDancer intro, normal, this list XD
6. LunarMadness intro, normal
7. raiccoon
8. Vrykolakas intro
9. Winterreise intro, normal
10. MagykalWagykal intro, normal
11. Bearclaws intro, normal
12. Limelight
13. Leremis - stated they were busy and will post tomorrow
14. Deathwolf555 intro, normal
15. SmashedFish intro

First few pages are mostly @Winterreise + @Werelynx talking with the mods and to each other, also with @VivaFariy a little. Questionnaires start coming in around page four.

People who have not posted at all:
@michseag @raiccoon @limelight @leremis

People who only posted intros:
@smashedfish @Vrykolakas

Please tell me if this list is incorrect. I can't edit it (probably?) but I can try to repost it with fixes if need be.
(crosses fingers that I'm not ninja'd by another list post)
I'm going through the list of players, people with a strikethrough have already posted at least once.
Intro: only posted questionnaire/intro (unless I missed their post)
normal: also posted normal (probably fluffy, but that's everyone right now) posts

1. Moonwater Intro, normal
2. Werelynx intro, normal
3. VivaFariy intro, normal
4. Michseag - posted intro (sort of) + some other stuff
5. TheNightDancer intro, normal, this list XD
6. LunarMadness intro, normal
7. raiccoon
8. Vrykolakas intro
9. Winterreise intro, normal
10. MagykalWagykal intro, normal
11. Bearclaws intro, normal
12. Limelight
13. Leremis - stated they were busy and will post tomorrow
14. Deathwolf555 intro, normal
15. SmashedFish intro

First few pages are mostly @Winterreise + @Werelynx talking with the mods and to each other, also with @VivaFariy a little. Questionnaires start coming in around page four.

People who have not posted at all:
@michseag @raiccoon @limelight @leremis

People who only posted intros:
@smashedfish @Vrykolakas

Please tell me if this list is incorrect. I can't edit it (probably?) but I can try to repost it with fixes if need be.
(crosses fingers that I'm not ninja'd by another list post)
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
i think that's my first big list post i've done yay
i think that's my first big list post i've done yay
968.png
Dang it ok lemme check what I'm supposed to do
Dang it ok lemme check what I'm supposed to do
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Ok so I'm mich female I have no experience in these games yeah it's obvious right handed irl and I have no idea how I will use my role so nerves
Ok so I'm mich female I have no experience in these games yeah it's obvious right handed irl and I have no idea how I will use my role so nerves
Oh I'm in est with is fr plus three
Oh I'm in est with is fr plus three
@michseag Here's a survey you can fill out, so all the info is in one easy to read post. Is this your first time playing mafia on FR? [quote name="TheNightDancer" date=2017-01-01 12:00:16] /MagykalWagykal Here's the questionnaire everybody has been filling out: [quote name="Winterreise" date=2017-01-01 00:43:14] Anddd here's your standard questionaire [code] [b]Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):[/b] [b]What's your personal meta (playing style):[/b] [b]Do you like your role?[/b] [b]Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)[/b] [b]Random space for random things:[/b] [/code] [/quote] [/quote]
@michseag Here's a survey you can fill out, so all the info is in one easy to read post. Is this your first time playing mafia on FR?
TheNightDancer wrote on 2017-01-01:
/MagykalWagykal Here's the questionnaire everybody has been filling out:
Winterreise wrote on 2017-01-01:
Anddd here's your standard questionaire
Code:
[b]Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):[/b] [b]What's your personal meta (playing style):[/b] [b]Do you like your role?[/b] [b]Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)[/b] [b]Random space for random things:[/b]
968.png
@thenightdancer yeah it is and I can't code for HECK on my phone I hope my other posts covered it enough
@thenightdancer yeah it is and I can't code for HECK on my phone I hope my other posts covered it enough
@michseag
You can just copy the code in the box, the coding is already done so that there's a lot less hassle. Then you just type in your own info in the appropriate spot.

Are you confused about your role or the gameplay? If you're confused about the role you Recieved you should contact one of the mods about it, they should be able to clear it up. If it's about regular gameplay, you can ask the mods or any of us regular players (well, I guess that's me at the moment since nobody else is online). I was a really bad newbie once (still kinda feel like one but that's okay, I'm getting better), so I totally get it.
@michseag
You can just copy the code in the box, the coding is already done so that there's a lot less hassle. Then you just type in your own info in the appropriate spot.

Are you confused about your role or the gameplay? If you're confused about the role you Recieved you should contact one of the mods about it, they should be able to clear it up. If it's about regular gameplay, you can ask the mods or any of us regular players (well, I guess that's me at the moment since nobody else is online). I was a really bad newbie once (still kinda feel like one but that's okay, I'm getting better), so I totally get it.
968.png
@thenightdancer yeah I messaged the mod still pretty confused but I'll learn through exposure I guess also I can't copy the code on my phone ^^;
@thenightdancer yeah I messaged the mod still pretty confused but I'll learn through exposure I guess also I can't copy the code on my phone ^^;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 117 118