Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
Well not many people have seen this, so...

@silvernight104 @stormdreamer
What if we still voted for SilverNight
Well not many people have seen this, so...

@silvernight104 @stormdreamer
What if we still voted for SilverNight
@Winterreise
It's going to count as a no-lynch and we will laugh at you guys for wasting a lynch :P
You can't kill a ghost that has mod-powers.
@Winterreise
It's going to count as a no-lynch and we will laugh at you guys for wasting a lynch :P
You can't kill a ghost that has mod-powers.
jghAv2V.png
@Winterreise

I'm already dead. You can't kill a ghost.

Plus you'd waste a lynch on me. Come on, why lynch me when you can lynch @StormDreamer?

Plus I'm an almighty mod-god. Actions have consequences.
@Winterreise

I'm already dead. You can't kill a ghost.

Plus you'd waste a lynch on me. Come on, why lynch me when you can lynch @StormDreamer?

Plus I'm an almighty mod-god. Actions have consequences.
2rHLxZD.png
Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish): Hey all! Call me Silver, or Night, or any other iteration of my username. She/Her or They/Them and FR +16 for those who didn't bother to read the information post (do so right now if you haven't already).
What's your personal meta (playing style): I like to compare the playstyles of players and try to figure out which alignment they are from that. I try to be as helpful as possible as well.

Please note the above does not apply as I am a fearsome mod-god ghost and I'm not entitled to give you the full truth.
Do you like your role? I'm an all-powerful mod. I get to mess with people, so yes, I like it.
Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah) Right-handed, but I can write with my left and able to play piano with it, so partially ambi too, I guess.
Random space for random things: Let's watch the chaos!
Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish): Hey all! Call me Silver, or Night, or any other iteration of my username. She/Her or They/Them and FR +16 for those who didn't bother to read the information post (do so right now if you haven't already).
What's your personal meta (playing style): I like to compare the playstyles of players and try to figure out which alignment they are from that. I try to be as helpful as possible as well.

Please note the above does not apply as I am a fearsome mod-god ghost and I'm not entitled to give you the full truth.
Do you like your role? I'm an all-powerful mod. I get to mess with people, so yes, I like it.
Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah) Right-handed, but I can write with my left and able to play piano with it, so partially ambi too, I guess.
Random space for random things: Let's watch the chaos!
2rHLxZD.png
Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish):
Hello everyone! I go by Minerva or Moonwater, either works. My pronouns are she/her, and my time zone is FR+16. This is my third non-rp mafia, and I'm still really new to the whole mafia scene, so please bear with me if I mess up or ask for a lot of definitions.

What's your personal meta (playing style):
Not enough games played to fully form one, so as of right now, I don't have one.

Do you like your role?
I don't know yet, so I'll figure it out along the way.

Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)
My grandmother is ambidextrous, and so is my mom. I favor my right hand, but for some activities, I use my left hand.

Random space for random things:
I really like kpop.
Hello everyone! I go by Minerva or Moonwater, either works. My pronouns are she/her, and my time zone is FR+16. This is my third non-rp mafia, and I'm still really new to the whole mafia scene, so please bear with me if I mess up or ask for a lot of definitions.

Not enough games played to fully form one, so as of right now, I don't have one.

Do you like your role?
I don't know yet, so I'll figure it out along the way.

Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah)
My grandmother is ambidextrous, and so is my mom. I favor my right hand, but for some activities, I use my left hand.

I really like kpop.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@moonwater
I like kpop too! Not a hardcore fan but I like korean music. Red Velvet is super cute and I just happen to want to learn the dance for Russian Roulette x3

lol 4 pages of fluff
@moonwater
I like kpop too! Not a hardcore fan but I like korean music. Red Velvet is super cute and I just happen to want to learn the dance for Russian Roulette x3

lol 4 pages of fluff
@Winterreise

Same here! I've got the chorus almost down pat, and a little bit of Seulgi's part in the beginning. I don't have any background in dancing, though, so it's mostly for fun. ^-^
@Winterreise

Same here! I've got the chorus almost down pat, and a little bit of Seulgi's part in the beginning. I don't have any background in dancing, though, so it's mostly for fun. ^-^
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Hi all! I'm on mobile at the moment, but I'll do the questionnaire and get a few thoughts down for now.

I'm SmashedFish, or just Fish for short. I use he/him but will not be bothered if anyone forgets. IIRC my time zone is FR+3? It's been a while, haha.

This depends, and honestly I'm not completely sure how to describe it.

Do you like your role?
I didn't get my absolute favorite role, but this is also a pretty fun one!

I'm right handed irl.

Can't think of anything random so I'll post my thoughts on the thread.

-not concerned with discussion levels now, given the day and time, but will be watching who's posting later today/tomorrow
-PLEASE do not waste a lynch on the mod
Hi all! I'm on mobile at the moment, but I'll do the questionnaire and get a few thoughts down for now.

I'm SmashedFish, or just Fish for short. I use he/him but will not be bothered if anyone forgets. IIRC my time zone is FR+3? It's been a while, haha.

This depends, and honestly I'm not completely sure how to describe it.

Do you like your role?
I didn't get my absolute favorite role, but this is also a pretty fun one!

I'm right handed irl.

Can't think of anything random so I'll post my thoughts on the thread.

-not concerned with discussion levels now, given the day and time, but will be watching who's posting later today/tomorrow
-PLEASE do not waste a lynch on the mod
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish): Hey, I'm LunarMadness, but you can call me Wolf or Lunar. I don't really mind what pronouns are used for me, so use whatever you deem appropriate. I'll respond either way! xD
+3 FR time
What's your personal meta (playing style): Well, the only experience I have with mafia is the summer camp version, which I have played countless times. I often tend to be that random guy that acts suspicious, but is probably harmless anyways. (Ex. Claiming I was a murderous butcher who baked children into pies) Although, playing that way shouldn't me counted on. I like to mix things up a lot.
Do you like your role?
Yes I do! *smirks*
Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah) Right handed, but I play piano with both, and sometimes only my left hand.
Random space for random things: dun dun dun. Another one bites the dust!
Introduce yourself(include preferred pronouns, and timezones if you wish): Hey, I'm LunarMadness, but you can call me Wolf or Lunar. I don't really mind what pronouns are used for me, so use whatever you deem appropriate. I'll respond either way! xD
+3 FR time
What's your personal meta (playing style): Well, the only experience I have with mafia is the summer camp version, which I have played countless times. I often tend to be that random guy that acts suspicious, but is probably harmless anyways. (Ex. Claiming I was a murderous butcher who baked children into pies) Although, playing that way shouldn't me counted on. I like to mix things up a lot.
Do you like your role?
Yes I do! *smirks*
Are you a left or right hander or ambidextrous in real life? (roles are decided by RNG so it's not an attempt to figure out your alignment yeah) Right handed, but I play piano with both, and sometimes only my left hand.
Random space for random things: dun dun dun. Another one bites the dust!
Haha, I mixed the signup and discussion thread up by accident and I was wondering why there was so little discussion, whoops. XD
Call me Dancer, Night, it doesn't really matter. Same with pronouns, I don't really care and tend to use they/them when talking about others anyhow. Timezone is FR+3.
Hm... Well, I'm not always very vocal, but if there start to be discrepancies or weird flip-floppyness on top of other things (like being too vocal or sheeping a lot) it gets pretty suspicious to me.
(honestly I think I'm a terrible mafia player but that's okay)
Do you like your role?
Eh, I guess so.
Righty. I remember attempting to become ambidextrous as a kid, and... no, my left is still atrocious.
I don't recognize a lot of players here, so this should be fun... :D
(also as a note, I tend to use emoticons a lot)
Haha, I mixed the signup and discussion thread up by accident and I was wondering why there was so little discussion, whoops. XD
Call me Dancer, Night, it doesn't really matter. Same with pronouns, I don't really care and tend to use they/them when talking about others anyhow. Timezone is FR+3.
Hm... Well, I'm not always very vocal, but if there start to be discrepancies or weird flip-floppyness on top of other things (like being too vocal or sheeping a lot) it gets pretty suspicious to me.
(honestly I think I'm a terrible mafia player but that's okay)
Do you like your role?
Eh, I guess so.
Righty. I remember attempting to become ambidextrous as a kid, and... no, my left is still atrocious.
I don't recognize a lot of players here, so this should be fun... :D
(also as a note, I tend to use emoticons a lot)
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118