Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 117 118
*eats cookies in the corner*
*eats cookies in the corner*
@SilverNight104

Well, you're not wrong. *pat pat* Will we ever get to see your unpublished book in the story?
@SilverNight104

Well, you're not wrong. *pat pat* Will we ever get to see your unpublished book in the story?
Hello
How long shall the fluffing commence until we actually start?
(Not trying to sound mean, I'm just excited!)
x3
How long shall the fluffing commence until we actually start?
(Not trying to sound mean, I'm just excited!)
x3
@DeathWolf555

Maybe, maybe not. You never know.

@LunarMadness @Deathwolf555

If you really want to get started, then you guys can. You don't have to wait for the last 24 hours to start sussing people out. Go ahead and see if you guys can get the game really started.
@DeathWolf555

Maybe, maybe not. You never know.

@LunarMadness @Deathwolf555

If you really want to get started, then you guys can. You don't have to wait for the last 24 hours to start sussing people out. Go ahead and see if you guys can get the game really started.
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104

Ooh, I want to read the book, too! :D

@LunarMadness

I have no idea. Let's start out with a good accusation, shall we? xD Who does everyone think is suspicious? I haven't picked up on anyone yet...
@SilverNight104

Ooh, I want to read the book, too! :D

@LunarMadness

I have no idea. Let's start out with a good accusation, shall we? xD Who does everyone think is suspicious? I haven't picked up on anyone yet...
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Well, since no one has really posted yet, there's no reason to suspect people? Except people who haven't posted yet?
Well, since no one has really posted yet, there's no reason to suspect people? Except people who haven't posted yet?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@LunarMadness

Please also refrain from editing your posts. If you wish to edit it, please contact one of us mods and ask for permission first.

I'm not giving you a warning just yet, but this is a reminder: Do not edit or delete your posts unless you have permission from mods.

@LunarMadness

Please also refrain from editing your posts. If you wish to edit it, please contact one of us mods and ask for permission first.

I'm not giving you a warning just yet, but this is a reminder: Do not edit or delete your posts unless you have permission from mods.

2rHLxZD.png
@MagykalWagykal

Be patient. Maybe it'll come up later in the story. Maybe not.

In any case, I can't help you guys out - since I'm not a player and I'm supposed to watch you suffer - so off you go. Try to see who would be a good lynch target on day 1.
@MagykalWagykal

Be patient. Maybe it'll come up later in the story. Maybe not.

In any case, I can't help you guys out - since I'm not a player and I'm supposed to watch you suffer - so off you go. Try to see who would be a good lynch target on day 1.
2rHLxZD.png
The only people that are suspicious right now are those not posting.....Does anyone have a list on who hasn't made a thread post yet?
The only people that are suspicious right now are those not posting.....Does anyone have a list on who hasn't made a thread post yet?
Hello
@SilverNight104
Sorry! I'll be more careful next time! :)
@SilverNight104
Sorry! I'll be more careful next time! :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 117 118