Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 5991 5992
[quote]Kokichi Ouma grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.[/quote] me too ouma, me too
Quote:
Kokichi Ouma grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

me too ouma, me too
Day 1

Leo diverts Link's attention and runs away.

Skull Kid betrays Thexan... and destroys their supplies.

Snowdrop reminds Mario to brush his teeth before crossing the street.

Finn wears limb enhancers to become taller.

Lycus says he will give Misuzu 50 if he jumps off a cliff. he takes it.

Shadowbinder is Yuuma's special friend.

Mad King Gangrel lied in their testimony, but we all know they ain't getting charged with perjury.

Bane stares at the sun and is blinded.

Luigi decides to play baseball with Terroriser, Riley Matthews, and Henry.

Firestar shoots an arrow at Ryouma, then is shot by Tidelord, who is then shot by Huey.

Rey goes on a date with Arcann . Neither of them know what to do on a date.

Takumi and H20 Delirious have a three-legged race against Maki Harukawa and Scarlet Valentine

The Romans attack, and Daithi De Nogla, Kokichi Ouma , and Sandstorm defeat them. Sandstorm also bites a few Romans on their way out.

VanossGaming kills Nyx with a hatchet.

Kars brews a hair lotion and hides it in Latios's supplies.

A hateful fan sends Yuri Plisetsky a glitter bomb. Yuri Plisetsky opens it and gets covered in glitter.

Phichit Chulanont got a little too up close and personal with bees.

Asriel Dreemurr sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Maya Hart sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Undyne does absolutely nothing all day.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @Demonamia @Beheaded @Anubiis @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @ShadowSpeaker @Kedamono @Hiros @BlueAlphyn885 @Visionrift
Day 1

Leo diverts Link's attention and runs away.

Skull Kid betrays Thexan... and destroys their supplies.

Snowdrop reminds Mario to brush his teeth before crossing the street.

Finn wears limb enhancers to become taller.

Lycus says he will give Misuzu 50 if he jumps off a cliff. he takes it.

Shadowbinder is Yuuma's special friend.

Mad King Gangrel lied in their testimony, but we all know they ain't getting charged with perjury.

Bane stares at the sun and is blinded.

Luigi decides to play baseball with Terroriser, Riley Matthews, and Henry.

Firestar shoots an arrow at Ryouma, then is shot by Tidelord, who is then shot by Huey.

Rey goes on a date with Arcann . Neither of them know what to do on a date.

Takumi and H20 Delirious have a three-legged race against Maki Harukawa and Scarlet Valentine

The Romans attack, and Daithi De Nogla, Kokichi Ouma , and Sandstorm defeat them. Sandstorm also bites a few Romans on their way out.

VanossGaming kills Nyx with a hatchet.

Kars brews a hair lotion and hides it in Latios's supplies.

A hateful fan sends Yuri Plisetsky a glitter bomb. Yuri Plisetsky opens it and gets covered in glitter.

Phichit Chulanont got a little too up close and personal with bees.

Asriel Dreemurr sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Maya Hart sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Undyne does absolutely nothing all day.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @Demonamia @Beheaded @Anubiis @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @ShadowSpeaker @Kedamono @Hiros @BlueAlphyn885 @Visionrift
Ru6naU3.png
I can't believe DIO did even worse in this round, haha!
I can't believe DIO did even worse in this round, haha!
Forum-Signature.png
Who could hate yuri??

..Misuzu was cursed with my luck and died the next day.
OOOH, i get it! i told ya-- it's not good.
Who could hate yuri??

..Misuzu was cursed with my luck and died the next day.
OOOH, i get it! i told ya-- it's not good.
T3TuubO.png
15 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Grovyle (Congrats, you are now eligible for "Redemption")
District 7

Funny Valentine
District 8

John Blake
District 2

Dizzy
District 5

Steven Stone
District 7

DIO
District 2

Celebi
District 7

Madara
District 3

Luvbi
District 10

Misuzu
District 3

Firestar
District 11

Ryouma
District 9

Tidelord
District 10

Nyx
District 4

Phichit Chulanont
District 9

15 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Grovyle (Congrats, you are now eligible for "Redemption")
District 7

Funny Valentine
District 8

John Blake
District 2

Dizzy
District 5

Steven Stone
District 7

DIO
District 2

Celebi
District 7

Madara
District 3

Luvbi
District 10

Misuzu
District 3

Firestar
District 11

Ryouma
District 9

Tidelord
District 10

Nyx
District 4

Phichit Chulanont
District 9

Ru6naU3.png
Wow.
Wow.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Night 1

Shadowbinder dreams about fish.

Snowdrop is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on. (I don't blame you)

Undyne, VanossGaming, Rey, and Kars sleep in shifts.

Asriel Dreemurr tells Terroriser to die a thousand deaths.

Luigi and Riley Matthews roast marshmallows over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives.

Lycus is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.

Latios dies trying to escape the arena.

Thexan fist bumps Huey.

Yuri Plisetsky convinces Daithi De Nogla to snuggle with him.

Leo has a karaoke night and sings Enamel, in English. Maki Harukawa starts singing Soul Resonance. Link is the ultimate Otaku and knows context

Yuuma confronts Maya Hart, but Maya Hart points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Yuuma flees.

Sandstorm is thinking with portals. Mario scolds them, saying that now is NOT time for that.

Mad King Gangrel shoots Scarlet Valentine in the foot on accident.

Henry tries to sing himself to sleep.

Finn tries to treat his infection.

H20 Delirious shoots Takumi in the foot on accident.

Bane gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.

Skull Kid gives Arcann a piggyback ride.

Kokichi Ouma dies from hunger.

Night 1

Shadowbinder dreams about fish.

Snowdrop is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on. (I don't blame you)

Undyne, VanossGaming, Rey, and Kars sleep in shifts.

Asriel Dreemurr tells Terroriser to die a thousand deaths.

Luigi and Riley Matthews roast marshmallows over an open fire while sharing stories about their lives.

Lycus is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.

Latios dies trying to escape the arena.

Thexan fist bumps Huey.

Yuri Plisetsky convinces Daithi De Nogla to snuggle with him.

Leo has a karaoke night and sings Enamel, in English. Maki Harukawa starts singing Soul Resonance. Link is the ultimate Otaku and knows context

Yuuma confronts Maya Hart, but Maya Hart points out that he isn't wearing any pants. Horrified, Yuuma flees.

Sandstorm is thinking with portals. Mario scolds them, saying that now is NOT time for that.

Henry tries to sing himself to sleep.

Finn tries to treat his infection.

H20 Delirious shoots Takumi in the foot on accident.

Bane gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.

Skull Kid gives Arcann a piggyback ride.

Kokichi Ouma dies from hunger.

Ru6naU3.png
"Kars brews a hair lotion and hides it in Latios's supplies." Y'know, Kars brewing hair lotion doesn't surprise me at all. His hair is quite long. :p [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WEtXUURjxgo/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
"Kars brews a hair lotion and hides it in Latios's supplies."

Y'know, Kars brewing hair lotion doesn't surprise me at all. His hair is quite long. :p

maxresdefault.jpg
Forum-Signature.png
I thought the idea of this round was the last round was too quick from people dying too fast.
I thought the idea of this round was the last round was too quick from people dying too fast.
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-12-31 15:12:13] Mad King Gangrel shoots Scarlet Valentine in the foot on accident. [/quote] On "accident".
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-12-31:

On "accident".
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 5991 5992