Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Serpentine S&A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Serpentine Skins and Accents

Rules
All skins and accents will have a preview link on the FR Skin Tester, please preview your dragons with my skins there!

Everything will be sold through pre-ordering, to claim a slot leave a post requesting which skin or accent you'd like a spot for.

Skins/Skincents will start at 800g, and accents will start at 450g.

At this time I can't accept mixed payment or payment in treasure. If you are plentiful in treasure, but lacking in gems feel free to check out the sales forum for someone selling gems for treasure! The people there tend to be active and I've found it to be very helpful in my experience.

When a run of 5 fills up, it will be given four more days to try and reach a run of 7-10. If it doesn't break 7, the run of 5 will be printed and the latter will be pushed into the next run.

Payment will be due when the skin/accent run is ready to be printed. This is so I have enough funds to print them. I'll give 3 days to pay for the skin/accent on crossroads before you lose your spot. In the odd case enough people drop, leaving the skin/accent unable to be printed, those who have payed will be refunded.

Skins and accents will be cycled out if a run fails to fill up two weeks after it starts. However it will not be retired, if enough people show interest it may be cycled back in.

Feel free to request a recolor of a design, keep in mind that depending on how I made the skin/accent, I may decide not to fulfill the request.

I do not do customs or commissions, but you may leave suggestions and they'll be taken into consideration.
Serpentine Skins and Accents

Rules
All skins and accents will have a preview link on the FR Skin Tester, please preview your dragons with my skins there!

Everything will be sold through pre-ordering, to claim a slot leave a post requesting which skin or accent you'd like a spot for.

Skins/Skincents will start at 800g, and accents will start at 450g.

At this time I can't accept mixed payment or payment in treasure. If you are plentiful in treasure, but lacking in gems feel free to check out the sales forum for someone selling gems for treasure! The people there tend to be active and I've found it to be very helpful in my experience.

When a run of 5 fills up, it will be given four more days to try and reach a run of 7-10. If it doesn't break 7, the run of 5 will be printed and the latter will be pushed into the next run.

Payment will be due when the skin/accent run is ready to be printed. This is so I have enough funds to print them. I'll give 3 days to pay for the skin/accent on crossroads before you lose your spot. In the odd case enough people drop, leaving the skin/accent unable to be printed, those who have payed will be refunded.

Skins and accents will be cycled out if a run fails to fill up two weeks after it starts. However it will not be retired, if enough people show interest it may be cycled back in.

Feel free to request a recolor of a design, keep in mind that depending on how I made the skin/accent, I may decide not to fulfill the request.

I do not do customs or commissions, but you may leave suggestions and they'll be taken into consideration.
Nothing Available for Preorder at the Moment
Nothing Available for Preorder at the Moment
Past skins and accents sold
Any of these can be reprinted with enough request. I can also do a single print if provided a blueprint and 200g.

Past skins and accents sold
Any of these can be reprinted with enough request. I can also do a single print if provided a blueprint and 200g.

Apologies if I misused the GASP pinglist

We're now open!

@Koshimi I'm pining you because you showed interest in Dreams of a Broken Future
Apologies if I misused the GASP pinglist

We're now open!

@Koshimi I'm pining you because you showed interest in Dreams of a Broken Future
@GrandSerpentine
Hey! Could you add me to your general pinglist?
@GrandSerpentine
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
@GrandSerpentine
@GrandSerpentine
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
May I have a slot for Dreams of a Broken Future
@GrandSerpentine
May I have a slot for Dreams of a Broken Future
@GrandSerpentine
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@RandomPurple
Yup~

@Syceris
Sure thing~
@RandomPurple
Yup~

@Syceris
Sure thing~
@GrandSerpentine Aw bugger I've been trying not to spend money on skins and accents but it looks so gooood on my lab idiot. Could you add me to the list for Dreams of a Broken Future please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51330224](Why I'm weak) [/url] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/552097245734895649/749807825198383206/51330224.png[/img]
@GrandSerpentine

Aw bugger I've been trying not to spend money on skins and accents but it looks so gooood on my lab idiot. Could you add me to the list for Dreams of a Broken Future please?

(Why I'm weak)
51330224.png
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis
I feel that, added~
@brevityis
I feel that, added~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12