Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 5991 5992
[quote] [quote]Kokichi Ouma gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.[/quote] I couldn't think of anything right off the bat. But now I need to search for a song for Ouma. [/quote] "Don't mess with me" and "Along came a spider" came to mind.
Quote:
Quote:
Kokichi Ouma gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.
I couldn't think of anything right off the bat. But now I need to search for a song for Ouma.

"Don't mess with me" and "Along came a spider" came to mind.
I haven't watched a single Star Wars movie, (( That's strange, I know )) but Rey seems like a cool winner. B)

I can't wait for the high-death round. I want to see DIO murder some people, because he's a horrible person and deserves to be hated. VwV
I haven't watched a single Star Wars movie, (( That's strange, I know )) but Rey seems like a cool winner. B)

I can't wait for the high-death round. I want to see DIO murder some people, because he's a horrible person and deserves to be hated. VwV
Forum-Signature.png
I'm actually extremely happy Rey won, considering Carrie Fisher passed away a couple days ago ;.;
I'm actually extremely happy Rey won, considering Carrie Fisher passed away a couple days ago ;.;
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
The characters in Yona of the Dawn did better than the ones in Natsume's Book of Friends. But then again, this is their first time.
The characters in Yona of the Dawn did better than the ones in Natsume's Book of Friends. But then again, this is their first time.
MyfNmKq.png
@LadyPlague Y'know, I liked DIO and his son being together in the same game, but I don't think Giorno deserves to be in the high death round, haha. Instead, I'll replace Giorno with another villain! Kars (Male) [img]https://theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/nutbladder-jojos-bizarre-adventure-26-e0cfde35-mkv_snapshot_07-39_2013-04-06_13-24-13.jpg[/img] [s]Kars technically cannot be killed, and was only defeated [spoiler]because Joseph sent him into space. Yes, it's as ridiculous as it sounds.[/spoiler] That being said, I bet he'll die in a really lame way. (( Assuming he dies. If not, well, I guess Kars really is indestructible. ))[/s]
@LadyPlague

Y'know, I liked DIO and his son being together in the same game, but I don't think Giorno deserves to be in the high death round, haha. Instead, I'll replace Giorno with another villain!

Kars (Male)

nutbladder-jojos-bizarre-adventure-26-e0cfde35-mkv_snapshot_07-39_2013-04-06_13-24-13.jpg

Kars technically cannot be killed, and was only defeated because Joseph sent him into space. Yes, it's as ridiculous as it sounds. That being said, I bet he'll die in a really lame way. (( Assuming he dies. If not, well, I guess Kars really is indestructible. ))
Forum-Signature.png
(Letsa go!)

Bloodbath
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Yuri Plisetsky shoots an arrow at Latios, but misses and kills Grovyle instead.

Funny Valentine, Shadowbinder, and John Blake get into a fight. Shadowbinder triumphantly kills them both.

Riley Matthews screams like a little kid when she spots the incoming Maya Hart.

Asriel Dreemurr runs away from the Cornucopia.

Snowdrop runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yuuma throws a knife into Dizzy's head.

Dragoncrystal's luck is bound to come Misuzu's way.

Link severely injures Steven Stone and leaves him to die.

Firestar grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

H20 Delirious repeatedly stabs DIO to death with sais.

Skull Kid finds a bag full of explosives.

Undyne finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Nyx retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Huey runs away from the Cornucopia.

Ryouma runs away from the Cornucopia.

Arcann and Rey fight over a sword, but Henry steals it while they aren't looking.

Sandstorm runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Lycus, Mad King Gangrel, and Celebi start fighting, but Mad King Gangrel runs away as Lycus kills Celebi.

Maki Harukawa grabs a horn and sounds it off.

Mario screams like a little kid when he spots the incoming Scarlet Valentine.

Kokichi Ouma grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Phichit Chulanont grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Madara somehow manages to walk right off the edge of a cliff.

Daithi De Nogla finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Leo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Kars runs away from the Cornucopia.

Terroriser finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Finn runs away from the Cornucopia.

DuskyFlareon writes VanossGaming into a corner.

Bane grabs a lightsaber from the Cornucopia.

Thexan grabs a sword.

Luigi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Takumi retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Tidelord runs away from the Cornucopia.

Luvbi cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @BlueAlphyn885, @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @VelcrowC @homeworldAries @Makkachin @Arkaness
(Letsa go!)

Bloodbath
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Yuri Plisetsky shoots an arrow at Latios, but misses and kills Grovyle instead.

Funny Valentine, Shadowbinder, and John Blake get into a fight. Shadowbinder triumphantly kills them both.

Riley Matthews screams like a little kid when she spots the incoming Maya Hart.

Asriel Dreemurr runs away from the Cornucopia.

Snowdrop runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yuuma throws a knife into Dizzy's head.

Dragoncrystal's luck is bound to come Misuzu's way.

Firestar grabs a magic wand from the Cornucopia.

H20 Delirious repeatedly stabs DIO to death with sais.

Skull Kid finds a bag full of explosives.

Undyne finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Nyx retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Huey runs away from the Cornucopia.

Ryouma runs away from the Cornucopia.

Arcann and Rey fight over a sword, but Henry steals it while they aren't looking.

Sandstorm runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Lycus, Mad King Gangrel, and Celebi start fighting, but Mad King Gangrel runs away as Lycus kills Celebi.

Maki Harukawa grabs a horn and sounds it off.

Mario screams like a little kid when he spots the incoming Scarlet Valentine.

Kokichi Ouma grabs a seat belt from the Cornucopia and runs away, wondering why it was even there.

Phichit Chulanont grabs the latest volume of his favorite manga from the Cornucopia.

Madara somehow manages to walk right off the edge of a cliff.

Daithi De Nogla finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Leo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Kars runs away from the Cornucopia.

Terroriser finds a bag of popcorn labelled "With Extra Salt".

Finn runs away from the Cornucopia.

DuskyFlareon writes VanossGaming into a corner.

Bane grabs a lightsaber from the Cornucopia.

Thexan grabs a sword.

Luigi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Takumi retrieves a trident from inside the cornucopia.

Tidelord runs away from the Cornucopia.

Luvbi cannot handle the circumstances and commits suicide.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @playerpichu @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @nekothekat @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @xspideray @cyberstrike @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @shadowrwarrior @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @LunarEcho @Demonamia @KanayaChopin @brokenstone @Quamosthy @Astrocomet @Beheaded @DuskyFlareon @Anubiis @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @EmeraldBlaze @Pinkninja19 @RedArmyGrif @crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @Riverflower @Comic1Sans @ShadowSpeaker @RoarofTime @Kedamono @Hiros @GrandSerpentine @BlueAlphyn885, @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @VelcrowC @homeworldAries @Makkachin @Arkaness
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-12-31 15:05:50] Link severely injures Steven Stone and leaves him to die. [/quote]Really?
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-12-31:
Really?
When you said high death, you meant it.

@LadyPlague wrong gender on riley? She should be r-
@SabbyNation
Riley screams like a little kid when she spots the incoming Maya.
??? I wish i had pictures to explain my feelings.
Riley and Maya are.. best friends.
When you said high death, you meant it.

@LadyPlague wrong gender on riley? She should be r-
@SabbyNation
Riley screams like a little kid when she spots the incoming Maya.
??? I wish i had pictures to explain my feelings.
Riley and Maya are.. best friends.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-12-31 15:05:50] Arcann and Rey fight over a sword, but Henry steals it while they aren't looking. [/quote] Pffffff of course.
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-12-31:

Pffffff of course.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Most of the pokemon characters died quick. Dang, son.
Most of the pokemon characters died quick. Dang, son.
T3TuubO.png
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 5991 5992