Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="@Werelynx" date=2016-12-31 12:27:59] @ ladyplague Okay I just thought of this event, I know the next game will be themed but, I have this for a vanilla round: We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by (player1) and three clones of (him/her1) [/quote] You really are just obsessed with that meme, aren't you? xD
@Werelynx wrote on 2016-12-31:
@ ladyplague
Okay I just thought of this event,

I know the next game will be themed but, I have this for a vanilla round:

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by (player1) and three clones of (him/her1)

You really are just obsessed with that meme, aren't you? xD
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote]Takumi follows the crimson butterflies.[/quote] NOPE. Crimson butterflies are BAD! [quote]Bane, Takumi , Kokichi Ouma , and Dizzy have a party. Link isn't invited.[/quote] Ouma and Takumi in the house! (But why you guys no invite Link?) [quote]Tidelord teaches Takumi how to sword fight. Mei is concerned about this.[/quote] Apparently Takumi is on good terms with Tidelord. But not with Shadowbinder.
Quote:
Takumi follows the crimson butterflies.
NOPE.
Crimson butterflies are BAD!
Quote:
Bane, Takumi , Kokichi Ouma , and Dizzy have a party. Link isn't invited.
Ouma and Takumi in the house! (But why you guys no invite Link?)
Quote:
Tidelord teaches Takumi how to sword fight. Mei is concerned about this.
Apparently Takumi is on good terms with Tidelord.
But not with Shadowbinder.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@bluealphyn885

what makes you say that
@bluealphyn885

what makes you say that
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote]Not to mention the fact that dragons are teaching eachother how to swordfight is terrifying in itself.[/quote] But Takumi is the descendant of a dragon.
Quote:
Not to mention the fact that dragons are teaching eachother how to swordfight is terrifying in itself.
But Takumi is the descendant of a dragon.
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-12-31 12:28:51] Quote: Believe in the Ouma. I thought this said Believe in Obama whoops [/quote] Believe in the Obama.
Werelynx wrote on 2016-12-31:
Quote:
Believe in the Ouma.

I thought this said Believe in Obama whoops

Believe in the Obama.
[quote]Believe in the Ouma.[/quote] Long live the evil dictator! [size=2]Please Spikechunsoft[/size]
Quote:
Believe in the Ouma.
Long live the evil dictator!
Please Spikechunsoft
[img]https://s27.postimg.org/g8v5lps83/ops1.png[/img] [img]https://s27.postimg.org/kbmqf0n2b/mps.png[/img] We beg you of this one little thing. Please Kodaka. Protect our waifus and husbandos. [size=2]You too RNGesus[/size]
ops1.png
mps.png
We beg you of this one little thing. Please Kodaka. Protect our waifus and husbandos.
You too RNGesus
[quote]Shadowbinder sings to Latios when Latios has a nightmare.[/quote] I'd think that would be frightening more than anything. [quote]Kokichi Ouma gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.[/quote] I couldn't think of anything right off the bat. But now I need to search for a song for Ouma.
Quote:
Shadowbinder sings to Latios when Latios has a nightmare.
I'd think that would be frightening more than anything.
Quote:
Kokichi Ouma gets bored and tries to find a theme song for himself.
I couldn't think of anything right off the bat. But now I need to search for a song for Ouma.
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2016-12-31 10:36:15] [quote name="BlueAlphyn885" date=2016-12-31 10:35:12] [quote name="LadyPlague" date=2016-12-31 10:33:43] (quite the ego, eh Luigi?) [/quote] He's been living in his brother's shadow FAR TOO LONG. [/quote] It's time. Nothing will stop the luigi revolution. [/quote]
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2016-12-31:
BlueAlphyn885 wrote on 2016-12-31:
LadyPlague wrote on 2016-12-31:

(quite the ego, eh Luigi?)

He's been living in his brother's shadow FAR TOO LONG.

It's time.

Nothing will stop the luigi revolution.
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2016-12-31 12:41:35] [img]https://s27.postimg.org/g8v5lps83/ops1.png[/img] [img]https://s27.postimg.org/kbmqf0n2b/mps.png[/img] We beg you of this one little thing. Please Kodaka. Protect our waifus and husbandos. [size=2]You too RNGesus[/size] [/quote] *waves Ouma banner around*
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2016-12-31:
ops1.png
mps.png
We beg you of this one little thing. Please Kodaka. Protect our waifus and husbandos.
You too RNGesus
*waves Ouma banner around*
1 2 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 5991 5992