Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 5991 5992
OUMA NO!!!

IT WAS TOO SOON!
AND A STUPID DEATH!? Again, like riley last time..

Note: i dont even know who he is, but he reminds me of future warden. Maybe it's the evil dictator thing. I don't know.
OUMA NO!!!

IT WAS TOO SOON!
AND A STUPID DEATH!? Again, like riley last time..

Note: i dont even know who he is, but he reminds me of future warden. Maybe it's the evil dictator thing. I don't know.
T3TuubO.png
[quote]Kokichi Ouma dies from hunger. [/quote] OUMA NO!
Quote:
Kokichi Ouma dies from hunger.

OUMA NO!
[quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-12-31 15:13:57] OUMA NO!!! IT WAS TOO SOON! AND A STUPID DEATH!? [/quote] My protection squad failed. RNGesus why!
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-12-31:
OUMA NO!!!

IT WAS TOO SOON!
AND A STUPID DEATH!?

My protection squad failed.

RNGesus why!
@GrandSerpentine i feel like im the reason. Im not a very lucky person. This though, just.. :(
@GrandSerpentine i feel like im the reason. Im not a very lucky person. This though, just.. :(
T3TuubO.png
Day 2

Leo stabs Thexan with a tree branch.

Lycus follows the crimson butterflies.

Maya Hart travels to higher ground.

Snowdrop stabs Skull Kid with a tree branch.

Rey eats the remains of a dead tribute and is sent out of the arena for cannibalism.

Scarlet Valentine is filled with determination.

VanossGaming is filled with despair.

Arcann takes Riley Matthews's phone and sends Bane weird texts.

Henry and Kars start saying sailor swears. Luigi is not very happy.

Finn severely injures Yuuma, but puts him out of his misery.

Daithi De Nogla has all the irons in the fire. ALL of them.

Takumi receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Yuri Plisetsky.

Terroriser and Asriel Dreemurr fight monsters!

Shadowbinder takes Undyne's phone and sends Maki Harukawa weird texts.

Huey stalks H20 Delirious, but decides not to attack him.

Mario steals from Mad King Gangrel while he isn't looking.

Link picks flowers.

Sandstorm travels to higher ground.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @Demonamia @Beheaded @Anubiis @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @ShadowSpeaker @Kedamono @Hiros @BlueAlphyn885 @Visionrift
Day 2

Leo stabs Thexan with a tree branch.

Lycus follows the crimson butterflies.

Maya Hart travels to higher ground.

Snowdrop stabs Skull Kid with a tree branch.

Rey eats the remains of a dead tribute and is sent out of the arena for cannibalism.

Scarlet Valentine is filled with determination.

VanossGaming is filled with despair.

Arcann takes Riley Matthews's phone and sends Bane weird texts.

Henry and Kars start saying sailor swears. Luigi is not very happy.

Finn severely injures Yuuma, but puts him out of his misery.

Daithi De Nogla has all the irons in the fire. ALL of them.

Takumi receives food from a sponsor, and shares it with Yuri Plisetsky.

Terroriser and Asriel Dreemurr fight monsters!

Shadowbinder takes Undyne's phone and sends Maki Harukawa weird texts.

Huey stalks H20 Delirious, but decides not to attack him.

Mario steals from Mad King Gangrel while he isn't looking.

Link picks flowers.

Sandstorm travels to higher ground.

@TheHeroicOne @childofnaga @SANSationalmew @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @wolfbat @aspdroid @kanisakura @kantosakurane @tiadawerecat @yordlelover @Ravenflare @Shadowlugia711 @imarockinchick @adorkable1231 @PrismaticSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Inkui @MyNameIsTea @Synchromial @Celaenna @KyraRen @PantherTheRogue @scarredlightning @MadameEponine @gigabyte @emordnilap @Shadowspeaker @Werelynx @saans @Jadebird @SabbyNation @Demonamia @Beheaded @Anubiis @crazyraspberry @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @icystorm2 @ShadowSpeaker @Kedamono @Hiros @BlueAlphyn885 @Visionrift
Ru6naU3.png
Also Leo and his goddamned anime kareoke night. Someone please draw this because I can totally picture it happening. xD
Also Leo and his goddamned anime kareoke night. Someone please draw this because I can totally picture it happening. xD
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@dragoncrystal
If it makes you feel better, last round my other tribute Maki got your luck as a blood bath event and then she made it very far.
@dragoncrystal
If it makes you feel better, last round my other tribute Maki got your luck as a blood bath event and then she made it very far.
@GrandSeprentine oh.

Tho i have no idea who they are.i just root for ouma, he reminds me of some character i love right down to the dictator part.

Jeez, that stupid pony! Whats worse is when i hear skull kid, i think of my friend offsite. Don't ask. And a blind pony stabs him on day two. Fun.
@GrandSeprentine oh.

Tho i have no idea who they are.i just root for ouma, he reminds me of some character i love right down to the dictator part.

Jeez, that stupid pony! Whats worse is when i hear skull kid, i think of my friend offsite. Don't ask. And a blind pony stabs him on day two. Fun.
T3TuubO.png
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Latios
District 7

Kokichi Ouma
District 1

Thexan
District 4

Skull Kid
District 3

Rey
District 5

Yuuma
District 9

6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Latios
District 7

Kokichi Ouma
District 1

Thexan
District 4

Skull Kid
District 3

Rey
District 5

Yuuma
District 9

Ru6naU3.png
Night 2

Leo and Mad King Gangrel smooch. Undyne totally ships it.

Maya Hart throws a pillow at Lycus, who throws a machete back.

Takumi begs for Yuri Plisetsky to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Takumi .

Asriel Dreemurr questions his sanity.

Daithi De Nogla feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Luigi to attack. Daithi De Nogla didn't manage to escape.

Mario banishes Kars to the moon.

Huey and Finn watch the sunset together.

Snowdrop claims that she is the Ultimate Lifeform.

H20 Delirious and Sandstorm work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Link and Scarlet Valentine fight Henry and VanossGaming. Henry and VanossGaming survive.

Shadowbinder gives Bane a piggyback ride.

Terroriser is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Arcann gets trapped in Riley Matthews's net. Arcann gives money to Riley Matthews and is set free.

Maki Harukawa thinks about winning.

Night 2

Leo and Mad King Gangrel smooch. Undyne totally ships it.

Maya Hart throws a pillow at Lycus, who throws a machete back.

Takumi begs for Yuri Plisetsky to kill him. He reluctantly obliges, killing Takumi .

Asriel Dreemurr questions his sanity.

Daithi De Nogla feels someone watching him and turns around, causing Luigi to attack. Daithi De Nogla didn't manage to escape.

Mario banishes Kars to the moon.

Huey and Finn watch the sunset together.

Snowdrop claims that she is the Ultimate Lifeform.

H20 Delirious and Sandstorm work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Link and Scarlet Valentine fight Henry and VanossGaming. Henry and VanossGaming survive.

Shadowbinder gives Bane a piggyback ride.

Terroriser is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Arcann gets trapped in Riley Matthews's net. Arcann gives money to Riley Matthews and is set free.

Maki Harukawa thinks about winning.

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 5991 5992