Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 5991 5992
[quote]Maki Harukawa gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.[/quote] Bad Apple was the first thing that came to mind. [quote]Latios teaches Shadowbinder how to sword fight. Takumi is concerned about this.[/quote] I can see why considering who freaking kills him later. [quote]Maki Harukawa chases a squirrel.[/quote] Don't squirrels attack later on in the game? Gosh dang it Maki. [quote]Kokichi Ouma suplexes a huge boulder, just because he can.[/quote] Small dictator is stronger than he looks! 0_0;
Quote:
Maki Harukawa gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.
Bad Apple was the first thing that came to mind.
Quote:
Latios teaches Shadowbinder how to sword fight. Takumi is concerned about this.
I can see why considering who freaking kills him later.
Quote:
Maki Harukawa chases a squirrel.
Don't squirrels attack later on in the game? Gosh dang it Maki.
Quote:
Kokichi Ouma suplexes a huge boulder, just because he can.
Small dictator is stronger than he looks! 0_0;
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
[quote]Mario dares Rey to beat him in a car race. Rey totally outclasses Mario. [/quote] Are you saying that Mario challenged Rey to a Mario Kart race and she beat him I know I keep saying this and it never happens, but... I NEED TO DRAW THIS [quote]Undyne (Congratulations! She is now eligible for the 3rd Quarter Quell)[/quote] So! The 3rd Quarter Quell is going to be everybody that gets last place? Undyne is going to kick butt [quote]DIO gives Finn a ticket for posting dank memes. [/quote] I know this isn't a fatal event but rip Finn [quote]Firestar reads a book, then cries because his favorite character died. [/quote] [spoiler]He read The Last Hope[/spoiler] [quote]John Blake drowns in pure salt. [/quote] Well, that's the way I would want to go. [quote]Rey plays the trombone while Kiragi bangs the oven door. [/quote] Oh rey you and your shenanigans [quote]Rey teaches Huey how to lightsaber fight. Scarlet Valentine is concerned about this. [/quote] fixed [quote]Finn throws glitter into Thexan's, Bane's, and Arcann 's faces. [/quote] Honestly I could see Finn do this as a way to distract his opponents while he flees [quote]Rey sings. Everyone loves the performance. [/quote] [quote]Firestar sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly. [/quote] [quote]Maki Harukawa gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself. [/quote] [quote]Huey sings Tidelord to sleep. [/quote] [quote]Terroriser quietly hums. [/quote] it was a musical night [quote]Rey throws down sick fires. [/quote] *insert fire emoji here* [quote]Sandstorm attacks Finn, but Ryouma protects him, killing Sandstorm. [/quote] Finn: stupid CAT GET OFF OF ME Sandstorm: hiss :3 Finn: HELL Ryouma: DON'T WORRY. I WILL SAVE YOU Ryouma: *kills Sandstorm* Finn: are you serious YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL IT, IT WAS JUST A CAT Ryouma: Don't you know that cats are the worst things you will encounter in the FHG? Finn: ... *thinks about all the times he watched the FHG on the screen, and saw the warrior cats slaughtering innocent people, even those many times bigger than them* Finn: ...thanks. [quote]Finn embraces his inner pyromaniac. Bane's camp is destroyed in the process. [/quote] omg [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9cTjX1WOMhw/hqdefault.jpg[/img] [quote]Maki Harukawa has all the irons in the fire. ALL of them. [/quote] I wish I understood this reference. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that it's from Homestuck. Not even going to look it up. [quote]Rey aggressively plays the kazoo. [/quote] Rey: *plays kazoo in Finn's ear* Finn: Please stop Rey: you're my SPECIAL FRIEND Finn: Why are you like this [quote]Rey feels someone watching her and turns around, causing Madara to attack. Rey runs for her life.[/quote] [quote]Finn feels someone watching him, but turns around to find no one there. [/quote] Weird that my tributes got the same event, sorta, almost? [quote]Finn aggressively plays the kazoo. [/quote] The memes don't end They never end [i]It will never be ogre [/i] [quote]The squirrels separate and kill Daithi De Nogla and Finn. [/quote] That's NO good. [quote]Rey, in agony, kills Grovyle so he does not have to be attacked by the squirrels. [/quote] I got scared because I didn't see the event that said Rey survived... but at least she's safe, for now [quote]Lycus sits on a whoopee cushion. Rey laughs it up. [/quote] Laugh it up, fuzzball... [quote]Rey shoots an arrow into Latios's head. [/quote] 0 to 100 real fast [quote]Rey hates Shadowbinder, so she drops her into a well. [/quote] omg [quote]Rey uses Lycus as a shield from the monkey mutts. [/quote] OMG REY WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU [quote]Rey picks flowers. [/quote] back to 0 Rey is chill again, for now [quoteRey looks into the distance, filled with DETERMINATION, as they plan to catch all the pokemon. ][/quote] She wants to be the very best, like no one was before [quote]Yuri Plisetsky dies from thirst. [b]Rey is creeped out by Luigi's constant friendliness, and kills him when he is not looking.[/b][/quote] [img]https://doodleordie.s3.amazonaws.com/i/5Ga2NCDTy/EGCvnVv8_.png[/img] My girl... YOU DID IT REY SECOND TIME WINNING THE FHG I LOVE YOU REY, AND JUST LIKE I TOLD SWEDEN I'M GIVING YOU A BREAK FROM THE FHG AS A REWARD She won AND I WASN'T EVEN HERE TO SEE IT
Quote:
Mario dares Rey to beat him in a car race. Rey totally outclasses Mario.

Are you saying that Mario challenged Rey to a Mario Kart race and she beat him
I know I keep saying this and it never happens, but...

I NEED TO DRAW THIS
Quote:
Undyne (Congratulations! She is now eligible for the 3rd Quarter Quell)

So! The 3rd Quarter Quell is going to be everybody that gets last place?
Undyne is going to kick butt
Quote:
DIO gives Finn a ticket for posting dank memes.

I know this isn't a fatal event but
rip Finn
Quote:
Firestar reads a book, then cries because his favorite character died.

He read The Last Hope
Quote:
John Blake drowns in pure salt.

Well, that's the way I would want to go.
Quote:
Rey plays the trombone while Kiragi bangs the oven door.

Oh rey you and your shenanigans
Quote:
Rey teaches Huey how to lightsaber fight. Scarlet Valentine is concerned about this.

fixed
Quote:
Finn throws glitter into Thexan's, Bane's, and Arcann 's faces.

Honestly I could see Finn do this as a way to distract his opponents while he flees
Quote:
Rey sings. Everyone loves the performance.
Quote:
Firestar sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.
Quote:
Quote:
Huey sings Tidelord to sleep.
Quote:
Terroriser quietly hums.

it was a musical night
Quote:
Rey throws down sick fires.

*insert fire emoji here*
Quote:
Sandstorm attacks Finn, but Ryouma protects him, killing Sandstorm.

Finn: stupid CAT GET OFF OF ME
Sandstorm: hiss :3
Finn: HELL
Ryouma: DON'T WORRY. I WILL SAVE YOU
Ryouma: *kills Sandstorm*
Finn: are you serious YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL IT, IT WAS JUST A CAT
Ryouma: Don't you know that cats are the worst things you will encounter in the FHG?
Finn: ... *thinks about all the times he watched the FHG on the screen, and saw the warrior cats slaughtering innocent people, even those many times bigger than them*
Finn: ...thanks.
Quote:
Finn embraces his inner pyromaniac. Bane's camp is destroyed in the process.

omg
hqdefault.jpg
Quote:
Maki Harukawa has all the irons in the fire. ALL of them.

I wish I understood this reference. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that it's from Homestuck. Not even going to look it up.
Quote:
Rey aggressively plays the kazoo.

Rey: *plays kazoo in Finn's ear*
Finn: Please stop
Rey: you're my SPECIAL FRIEND
Finn: Why are you like this
Quote:
Rey feels someone watching her and turns around, causing Madara to attack. Rey runs for her life.
Quote:
Finn feels someone watching him, but turns around to find no one there.

Weird that my tributes got the same event, sorta, almost?
Quote:
Finn aggressively plays the kazoo.

The memes don't end
They never end
It will never be ogre
Quote:
The squirrels separate and kill Daithi De Nogla and Finn.

That's NO good.
Quote:
Rey, in agony, kills Grovyle so he does not have to be attacked by the squirrels.

I got scared because I didn't see the event that said Rey survived... but at least she's safe, for now
Quote:
Lycus sits on a whoopee cushion. Rey laughs it up.

Laugh it up, fuzzball...
Quote:
Rey shoots an arrow into Latios's head.

0 to 100 real fast
Quote:
Rey hates Shadowbinder, so she drops her into a well.

omg
Quote:
Rey uses Lycus as a shield from the monkey mutts.

OMG REY WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU
Quote:
Rey picks flowers.

back to 0
Rey is chill again, for now

[quoteRey looks into the distance, filled with DETERMINATION, as they plan to catch all the pokemon.
][/quote]

She wants to be the very best, like no one was before
Quote:
Yuri Plisetsky dies from thirst.

Rey is creeped out by Luigi's constant friendliness, and kills him when he is not looking.

EGCvnVv8_.png

My girl...

YOU DID IT REY
SECOND TIME WINNING THE FHG
I LOVE YOU REY, AND JUST LIKE I TOLD SWEDEN I'M GIVING YOU A BREAK FROM THE FHG AS A REWARD

She won AND I WASN'T EVEN HERE TO SEE IT
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name=ChildOfNaga] [quote]Yuri Plisetsky rescues Takumi from drowning when he finds him caught in a fishing net.[/quote] Yuri saved Takumi. This is my motivation to watch Yuri on Ice. Not the two people who told me to watch it. This.[/quote] *slow clap* Of all the thing to convince you to watch it. It's this. On the other hand. Now I might delay watching this because he killed Ouma. [quote] [quote]Maki Harukawa feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.[/quote] Kitty! Maki needs you![/quote] I'm pretty sure that's about firestar. Considering she ran from him after he confessed earlier that day. This is the third weirdest ship I've seen after MedicXCharaXFranziska and MettatonXN. [quote]Kokichi Ouma will not stop hugging Misuzu.[/quote] It's so sad, he wouldn't stop hugging them, then he died with Misuzu at the hands of Yuri.
ChildOfNaga wrote:
Quote:
Yuri Plisetsky rescues Takumi from drowning when he finds him caught in a fishing net.
Yuri saved Takumi.
This is my motivation to watch Yuri on Ice.
Not the two people who told me to watch it.
This.

*slow clap* Of all the thing to convince you to watch it. It's this.

On the other hand. Now I might delay watching this because he killed Ouma.
Quote:
Quote:
Maki Harukawa feels lonely they don't have their partner in crime with them.
Kitty! Maki needs you!
I'm pretty sure that's about firestar. Considering she ran from him after he confessed earlier that day. This is the third weirdest ship I've seen after MedicXCharaXFranziska and MettatonXN.
Quote:
Kokichi Ouma will not stop hugging Misuzu.
It's so sad, he wouldn't stop hugging them, then he died with Misuzu at the hands of Yuri.
Wow, I'm really surprised my tributes did so well!
Wow, I'm really surprised my tributes did so well!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
[quote=Werelynx][quote]Maki Harukawa has all the irons in the fire. ALL of them.[/quote] I wish I understood this reference. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that it's from Homestuck. Not even going to look it up.[/quote] Yup it's homestuck. Even having read it and knowing what the phrase means, I still don't get it.
Werelynx wrote:
Quote:

I wish I understood this reference. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that it's from Homestuck. Not even going to look it up.

Yup it's homestuck. Even having read it and knowing what the phrase means, I still don't get it.
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2016-12-31 12:23:01] [quote=Werelynx][quote]Maki Harukawa has all the irons in the fire. ALL of them.[/quote] I wish I understood this reference. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that it's from Homestuck. Not even going to look it up.[/quote] Yup it's homestuck. Even having read it and knowing what the phrase means, I still don't get it. [/quote] I'm not even part of the Homestuck fandom and I got it right lol
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2016-12-31:
Werelynx wrote:
Quote:

Yup it's homestuck. Even having read it and knowing what the phrase means, I still don't get it.

I'm not even part of the Homestuck fandom and I got it right lol
[quote name="ChildOfNaga" date=2016-12-31 12:17:32] [quote]Maki Harukawa gets bored and tries to find a theme song for herself.[/quote] Bad Apple was the first thing that came to mind. [quote]Latios teaches Shadowbinder how to sword fight. Takumi is concerned about this.[/quote] I can see why considering who freaking kills him later. [quote]Maki Harukawa chases a squirrel.[/quote] Don't squirrels attack later on in the game? Gosh dang it Maki. [quote]Kokichi Ouma suplexes a huge boulder, just because he can.[/quote] Small dictator is stronger than he looks! 0_0; [/quote] I thought of Magic Melody by DHT or Come little children. Not to mention the fact that dragons are teaching eachother how to swordfight is terrifying in itself. It's Maki's fault. I like to think she somehow managed to chase Ao. Ao then called his friends for revenge. Believe in the Ouma.
ChildOfNaga wrote on 2016-12-31:
Quote:
Bad Apple was the first thing that came to mind.
Quote:
Latios teaches Shadowbinder how to sword fight. Takumi is concerned about this.
I can see why considering who freaking kills him later.
Quote:
Maki Harukawa chases a squirrel.
Don't squirrels attack later on in the game? Gosh dang it Maki.
Quote:
Kokichi Ouma suplexes a huge boulder, just because he can.
Small dictator is stronger than he looks! 0_0;

I thought of Magic Melody by DHT or Come little children.

Not to mention the fact that dragons are teaching eachother how to swordfight is terrifying in itself.

It's Maki's fault. I like to think she somehow managed to chase Ao. Ao then called his friends for revenge.

Believe in the Ouma.
@ladyplague
Okay I just thought of this event,

I know the next game will be themed but, I have this for a vanilla round:

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by (player1) and three clones of (him/her1)
@ladyplague
Okay I just thought of this event,

I know the next game will be themed but, I have this for a vanilla round:

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by (player1) and three clones of (him/her1)
Quote:
Believe in the Ouma.

I thought this said Believe in Obama whoops
Quote:
Believe in the Ouma.

I thought this said Believe in Obama whoops
Oh, my team went surprisingly good for a first time. And how do Ryouma managed to get 3 kills? I mean, look at him: [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6952c9d2fecd8f2264de3cf7526f0096/tumblr_oiph6qJamM1tybel6o1_400.jpg[/img] HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HANDS.
Oh, my team went surprisingly good for a first time.

And how do Ryouma managed to get 3 kills? I mean, look at him:

tumblr_oiph6qJamM1tybel6o1_400.jpg

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HANDS.
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 5991 5992