Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
After reading the sign over again, Thistledown turned his attention to the scrawled set of questions.
Quote:
1. are you in favor of sending someone to the chopping block on the first day?
2.Are there any times that you won't be able to post to this chat?
3.how might you specifically detect these hackers? how do you expect to behave while hunting?
4.how many hackers do you think there are? might there be another party afoot? and if so, are they friend or foe?

"Hmm. On a personal, moral level, I would be inclined to say no... but other restrictions seem to be in play. So I guess that I am. Next. No exit. However I can't promise to maintain constant energy. ((OOC: Sunday I will be busy for a lot of the day.)) Next. I suppose however is necessary? Next. Only one would be needed, but I believe three or four would give each the gumption to do something like this. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a third party, isn't there always? And alignment is relative."
After reading the sign over again, Thistledown turned his attention to the scrawled set of questions.
Quote:
1. are you in favor of sending someone to the chopping block on the first day?
2.Are there any times that you won't be able to post to this chat?
3.how might you specifically detect these hackers? how do you expect to behave while hunting?
4.how many hackers do you think there are? might there be another party afoot? and if so, are they friend or foe?

"Hmm. On a personal, moral level, I would be inclined to say no... but other restrictions seem to be in play. So I guess that I am. Next. No exit. However I can't promise to maintain constant energy. ((OOC: Sunday I will be busy for a lot of the day.)) Next. I suppose however is necessary? Next. Only one would be needed, but I believe three or four would give each the gumption to do something like this. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a third party, isn't there always? And alignment is relative."
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@wbq @ literally anyone this boy needs attention

Jethann perked up, tuning in to the commanding tone of the skydancer across the virtual room from himself. An eyecatching coloration and a perchance for command, hmm? Organized, no nonsense…

An individual Jethann could respect, he thinks to himself, or at least appreciate. Certainly pleasing to the eye. Seeing as no one else had acknowledged him up to this point, or voiced their own opinions, he figured he could throw his two cents out there (and perhaps garner a bit of attention).

“Chopping block?” Jethann folded his claws together, bringing them chest-level to himself. “Tsk. Well, I never was a fan of violence, but I suppose it has its place. Not that violence is what’s being proposed here, of course.” He smiled wryly. “Let me put it this way- If our task at hand is to apprehend the culprits of the, ah, event that brought us together, than I certainly believe that action is called for and justified, even this early in the… “game.” Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but it would be unwise, I believe, to let these miscreants dilly dally and cause any more damage than we can help.”

“As for my availability,” he began, “that is a more… complicated matter. Considering the assumed gravitas of the situation, I will be tuned in and reviewing the conversations as they take place. However…” He tapped his claws on the ground, recalling his schedule. “… I do have quite a bit of real-world responsibilities to attend to. Jobs and to do, destinations to visit. As much as it pains me, I’m afraid I will not be as talkative as I’d like.” He paused. “Do not mistake my silence for absence should it happen, however.”

(ooc note: I’m going to be out of town for the next week bc I love torturing myself by not being around for the games I sign up for. My posts will suffer for this, I’m not going to lie. I will be paying attention to the game though.)

“Now, on to the third question.“ The true meat of this questionnaire, he thinks, and he makes a note in his mind to pay special attention to others responses. “If this is a hunt, I believe it foolish to state so clearly for the prey how we’ll be hunting them. That said, I would pay rather close attention to any… non-topical conversation or action, and pursue questionable behavior with trials, questions, and combing for inconsistencies. Among other things.”

“And, ah, finally- the number of ‘hackers’ present.” He hums to himself, glancing around the room. “I would assume perhaps a fifth of our current attendance. Four or five hackers constituting a small, informed group would pose a sizable threat, but not so much that they would overwhelm us quickly or without struggle.”

“Just my opinion, in any case.” He tapped his claws together, waiting for the response of the rest of the room.
@wbq @ literally anyone this boy needs attention

Jethann perked up, tuning in to the commanding tone of the skydancer across the virtual room from himself. An eyecatching coloration and a perchance for command, hmm? Organized, no nonsense…

An individual Jethann could respect, he thinks to himself, or at least appreciate. Certainly pleasing to the eye. Seeing as no one else had acknowledged him up to this point, or voiced their own opinions, he figured he could throw his two cents out there (and perhaps garner a bit of attention).

“Chopping block?” Jethann folded his claws together, bringing them chest-level to himself. “Tsk. Well, I never was a fan of violence, but I suppose it has its place. Not that violence is what’s being proposed here, of course.” He smiled wryly. “Let me put it this way- If our task at hand is to apprehend the culprits of the, ah, event that brought us together, than I certainly believe that action is called for and justified, even this early in the… “game.” Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but it would be unwise, I believe, to let these miscreants dilly dally and cause any more damage than we can help.”

“As for my availability,” he began, “that is a more… complicated matter. Considering the assumed gravitas of the situation, I will be tuned in and reviewing the conversations as they take place. However…” He tapped his claws on the ground, recalling his schedule. “… I do have quite a bit of real-world responsibilities to attend to. Jobs and to do, destinations to visit. As much as it pains me, I’m afraid I will not be as talkative as I’d like.” He paused. “Do not mistake my silence for absence should it happen, however.”

(ooc note: I’m going to be out of town for the next week bc I love torturing myself by not being around for the games I sign up for. My posts will suffer for this, I’m not going to lie. I will be paying attention to the game though.)

“Now, on to the third question.“ The true meat of this questionnaire, he thinks, and he makes a note in his mind to pay special attention to others responses. “If this is a hunt, I believe it foolish to state so clearly for the prey how we’ll be hunting them. That said, I would pay rather close attention to any… non-topical conversation or action, and pursue questionable behavior with trials, questions, and combing for inconsistencies. Among other things.”

“And, ah, finally- the number of ‘hackers’ present.” He hums to himself, glancing around the room. “I would assume perhaps a fifth of our current attendance. Four or five hackers constituting a small, informed group would pose a sizable threat, but not so much that they would overwhelm us quickly or without struggle.”

“Just my opinion, in any case.” He tapped his claws together, waiting for the response of the rest of the room.
jvTgQEX.png
@akhematon @crateshya [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14995554] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NAj6cKi.png[/img] [/center] Poly held a claw to his chest. "Well sir, I am offended. All I've done was ask a few questions to help clarify why you were so upset with the situation. But CLEARLY you aren't a particularly polite fellow, and so I won't pay heed to what you say further." He wandered back over to sit by Otieno. "Such a rude spiral. Say, is it safe to assume you're from Shadow as well, given you're all the way in the dark over here, and don't seem to be the shy sort." He looked over at Otieno, curious. ~~~~~ @ThisOneIsBlue (NOT MY FAULT. Pineapples are important. SPEAKING OF...) [quote="Advertisement"]DO YOU LIKE PINE? WHAT ABOUT APPLES? WELL TODAY ONLY, YOU CAN GET BOTH OF THESE GLORIOUSLY WRAPPED UP INTO ONE WITH THE HIT NEW INVENTION: THE PINEAPPLE! Yes, for only $5.99, you too can own this glorious piece of fruity technology! [i][size=1]Warning: side effects may include: Suddenly not liking pineapples, hairy chest, suddenly growing seven feet, and random mariachi bands following you around all day.[/size][/i][/quote]
@akhematon @crateshya

Poly held a claw to his chest. "Well sir, I am offended. All I've done was ask a few questions to help clarify why you were so upset with the situation. But CLEARLY you aren't a particularly polite fellow, and so I won't pay heed to what you say further." He wandered back over to sit by Otieno. "Such a rude spiral. Say, is it safe to assume you're from Shadow as well, given you're all the way in the dark over here, and don't seem to be the shy sort." He looked over at Otieno, curious.

~~~~~

@ThisOneIsBlue
(NOT MY FAULT. Pineapples are important. SPEAKING OF...)
Advertisement wrote:
DO YOU LIKE PINE? WHAT ABOUT APPLES? WELL TODAY ONLY, YOU CAN GET BOTH OF THESE GLORIOUSLY WRAPPED UP INTO ONE WITH THE HIT NEW INVENTION: THE PINEAPPLE! Yes, for only $5.99, you too can own this glorious piece of fruity technology!
Warning: side effects may include: Suddenly not liking pineapples, hairy chest, suddenly growing seven feet, and random mariachi bands following you around all day.

Praise the sun! \o/
Akeno just sat there trembling all over. He clearly was crying and very much disliked the current situation.
Akeno just sat there trembling all over. He clearly was crying and very much disliked the current situation.
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
@akhematon

Akadelma sees the crying dragon and flies over to him. "Hello there, are you all right?" She asks concerned.
@akhematon

Akadelma sees the crying dragon and flies over to him. "Hello there, are you all right?" She asks concerned.
waUHeHl.png
( @akhematon hes just mean i feel for the tiny purple dragon @Ambrose)

Gosh, how the thing trembled! "Oh this is too easy, far too easy." he shook his head. "You really need to get yourself together, cupcake. Toughen up before someone does it for you, and goodness knows daddy Manny will be first in line."

Thankfully for the spiral, it didn't hold Manny's attention long, as it turned over to the pink Nocturne instead. "At least that one's smart." he snickered. "Looks to go with his brains. You gotta be helping us out, little magpie? I agree, though, watch out for anyone trying to avoid certain situations, and put them right into them." nothing worse than spoiled plans, after all.

( @akhematon hes just mean i feel for the tiny purple dragon @Ambrose)

Gosh, how the thing trembled! "Oh this is too easy, far too easy." he shook his head. "You really need to get yourself together, cupcake. Toughen up before someone does it for you, and goodness knows daddy Manny will be first in line."

Thankfully for the spiral, it didn't hold Manny's attention long, as it turned over to the pink Nocturne instead. "At least that one's smart." he snickered. "Looks to go with his brains. You gotta be helping us out, little magpie? I agree, though, watch out for anyone trying to avoid certain situations, and put them right into them." nothing worse than spoiled plans, after all.

tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
(@Celaenna @Doglord XD)

You could hear him sniff and he lifted up a wing. "Well.....physically yea......but truthfully...not really." he said while ignoring manny's chattering in the background.
(@Celaenna @Doglord XD)

You could hear him sniff and he lifted up a wing. "Well.....physically yea......but truthfully...not really." he said while ignoring manny's chattering in the background.
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
Passion was not a fan of computers; as a general rule, if its function was dictated by something akin to a temper she avoided it. Mother forbid she lose her own temper with the cantankerous device. But Fox had been on a trade mission, sourcing materials for the build, and so when the infernal thing had beeped she'd done her duty and checked the display. And had been promptly transported to this noisy farce.
There seemed to be talk out lynching the culprits, a pleasant topic that seemed to have frightened a dragon or two. Passion wasn't adverse to violence- she was a warrior by trade, after all- but she was not accustomed to attacking others with provocation. But if it was the only way out of this hellhole, she would oblige the host and play along. Though she had expected a Lightning dragon to be a touch more sensible!
She settled down on her haunches; she'd watch the proceedings for now, and speak up if she felt there was a need.
Passion was not a fan of computers; as a general rule, if its function was dictated by something akin to a temper she avoided it. Mother forbid she lose her own temper with the cantankerous device. But Fox had been on a trade mission, sourcing materials for the build, and so when the infernal thing had beeped she'd done her duty and checked the display. And had been promptly transported to this noisy farce.
There seemed to be talk out lynching the culprits, a pleasant topic that seemed to have frightened a dragon or two. Passion wasn't adverse to violence- she was a warrior by trade, after all- but she was not accustomed to attacking others with provocation. But if it was the only way out of this hellhole, she would oblige the host and play along. Though she had expected a Lightning dragon to be a touch more sensible!
She settled down on her haunches; she'd watch the proceedings for now, and speak up if she felt there was a need.
With a shake of his head, he stands up. The Skydancer has left, and he is right. Darcy should do something. There's a piece of paper with some questions and Darcy quicly scribbles down some answers in a neat, curly print and posts the paper right next to the first one.
Quote:
1. If the situation calls for action, we would be foolish not to take it.
2. Whenever it may be, if you call, I will come.
3. With time, comes truth. Enough questions and people will fumble. Emotions are not as easily disguised. I am not as eloquent when speaking, my hunting will be quiet. I will post notes. Please look out for them.
4. Four is a good estimate. There are almost certainly those unaligned with either party. While it would be easier for them to help the innocent ones hunt, malice is not out of the realm of possibility for an independent hacker.
With a shake of his head, he stands up. The Skydancer has left, and he is right. Darcy should do something. There's a piece of paper with some questions and Darcy quicly scribbles down some answers in a neat, curly print and posts the paper right next to the first one.
Quote:
1. If the situation calls for action, we would be foolish not to take it.
2. Whenever it may be, if you call, I will come.
3. With time, comes truth. Enough questions and people will fumble. Emotions are not as easily disguised. I am not as eloquent when speaking, my hunting will be quiet. I will post notes. Please look out for them.
4. Four is a good estimate. There are almost certainly those unaligned with either party. While it would be easier for them to help the innocent ones hunt, malice is not out of the realm of possibility for an independent hacker.
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
@akhematon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23411612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234117/23411612_350.png[/img] Akadelma nods her head and looks around. "It is a mess in her. We need to find those hackers soon or else dragons may start to fight with one another..." She goes over to the crying dragon and sits next to him.
@akhematon

23411612_350.png

Akadelma nods her head and looks around. "It is a mess in her. We need to find those hackers soon or else dragons may start to fight with one another..." She goes over to the crying dragon and sits next to him.
waUHeHl.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50