Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Wintrymix
I feel you there, maf chat was full of "What are you doing Yaakova, just lynch me!" on the penultimate day. I didn't mean so much outing myself as maf while appealing for your support, but, eh, I'd have been winging it regardless. You were just the closest thing to an ally I had left!

Still surprised that invest result on Vip quietly went away. But, yeah, it was an interesting endgame for sure with town outnumbered by two 3ps and one maf.

Thanks! And, likewise! (I remember saying after TvT2 it was a pity neither of us stayed in the game, so this is certainly payoff for that.)
@Wintrymix
I feel you there, maf chat was full of "What are you doing Yaakova, just lynch me!" on the penultimate day. I didn't mean so much outing myself as maf while appealing for your support, but, eh, I'd have been winging it regardless. You were just the closest thing to an ally I had left!

Still surprised that invest result on Vip quietly went away. But, yeah, it was an interesting endgame for sure with town outnumbered by two 3ps and one maf.

Thanks! And, likewise! (I remember saying after TvT2 it was a pity neither of us stayed in the game, so this is certainly payoff for that.)
jIRALXN.png
lmao @Vipera, the struggle is all too real. Very sorry to hear about your streak- fingers crossed for next time! /takes notes

@Mithent that's amazing, I love that we went into a final showdown without even knowing eachother's roles. XD Might I ask what gave my Arso side away? I tried to be overly defensive whenever tagging was mentioned, but I didn't notice anyone pick up on it. But yes, as previously stated, congrats on a great scum game that would've had me fooled if I was town!

And since I'd forgotten- thanks @kirkfan2255, @Detroness, and @Chaoticreactions for the game! This was a great theme, and I think the experiment of a RP non-RP game went well.
lmao @Vipera, the struggle is all too real. Very sorry to hear about your streak- fingers crossed for next time! /takes notes

@Mithent that's amazing, I love that we went into a final showdown without even knowing eachother's roles. XD Might I ask what gave my Arso side away? I tried to be overly defensive whenever tagging was mentioned, but I didn't notice anyone pick up on it. But yes, as previously stated, congrats on a great scum game that would've had me fooled if I was town!

And since I'd forgotten- thanks @kirkfan2255, @Detroness, and @Chaoticreactions for the game! This was a great theme, and I think the experiment of a RP non-RP game went well.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@SmashedFish
Thanks! And as for the arsonist - I was on the lookout the whole game, but I only really worked out that was probably you when Poly flipped town and you started to act scummy, combined with process of elimination. I obviously knew I was the only maf at that point, I was fairly convinced Wintrymix was not the arsonist because he was so open about his ability, and we were getting low on numbers. I still thought you were town when you accused me, so it was really when you started to look like you wanted Wintrymix to trust you - but then you were presumably working towards getting lynched at that point anyway. When you tied the lynch that reinforced it, as it made sense that you might need an extra day to tag people.

I might well have NKed you rather than Cosmopoeia if you hadn't led a case on me that day, but I neither wanted to look suspicious for killing my accuser, nor did I want to pass by the chance to have someone looking scummier than me around. So, well played, for sure!
@SmashedFish
Thanks! And as for the arsonist - I was on the lookout the whole game, but I only really worked out that was probably you when Poly flipped town and you started to act scummy, combined with process of elimination. I obviously knew I was the only maf at that point, I was fairly convinced Wintrymix was not the arsonist because he was so open about his ability, and we were getting low on numbers. I still thought you were town when you accused me, so it was really when you started to look like you wanted Wintrymix to trust you - but then you were presumably working towards getting lynched at that point anyway. When you tied the lynch that reinforced it, as it made sense that you might need an extra day to tag people.

I might well have NKed you rather than Cosmopoeia if you hadn't led a case on me that day, but I neither wanted to look suspicious for killing my accuser, nor did I want to pass by the chance to have someone looking scummier than me around. So, well played, for sure!
jIRALXN.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50