Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
((@akhematon @polygone @Celaenna @AureaImperatrix

ooc: PREPARE FOR THE FLIRTENING.))

"I hardly believe that there's an exit at the moment," the wry Otieno called out, watching the panicking purple spiral twist around in agony. Would there be an aerial display of this rather pretty dragon knotting themselves into dismay? A tragedy, really, but interesting to watch all the same. "It's likely our gracious host will have us around for some time in this...secure virtual room of sorts."

Next, eyeing the rather bossy, similarly colored fae Akadelma, he rose an eyebrow, instead stretching out just a little bit. "I see no reason to move from my comfortable spot. You seem rather eager to begin with this game, though. Why don't you come down from your little perch so we can see you all easier from down here?"

Oh, but now things were getting interesting. One skydancer seemed to completely ignore all others, immediately pulling up what seemed to be an old fashioned pen and paper pad. The sight almost made Otieno scoff- they were in a virtual reality, supposedly gathered for a top hacker or something of the sort based on the message he had received about this game- and yet here was this dragon, scrawling away and squinting through a pair of glasses. At least that one seemed to have a good fashion sense about him. "Hey handsome, with the glasses and the paper. Why not come over here and introduce yourself more? It'd be such a shame to continue thinking of you as a stranger."

Ah, but before he could get out anything more, an almost unfortunate looking shadow mirror approached. Those bandages looked as though they needed to be trained. So, a dragon fighter, then? Hmm. At least this stranger had the courtesy to come in with a compliment! Surely, appearance wasn't everything. Smirking slightly, Otieno tilted his head a bit, allowing the beads hanging off his mask to clank onto the fancy filigree coming off of it. "Thank you, I pride myself in how I dress. All I know is I was invited to play this little game. Quite amusing so far, don't you think? Quite a grand selection of gorgeous creatures to play in this high-stakes liar's game."
((@akhematon @polygone @Celaenna @AureaImperatrix

ooc: PREPARE FOR THE FLIRTENING.))

"I hardly believe that there's an exit at the moment," the wry Otieno called out, watching the panicking purple spiral twist around in agony. Would there be an aerial display of this rather pretty dragon knotting themselves into dismay? A tragedy, really, but interesting to watch all the same. "It's likely our gracious host will have us around for some time in this...secure virtual room of sorts."

Next, eyeing the rather bossy, similarly colored fae Akadelma, he rose an eyebrow, instead stretching out just a little bit. "I see no reason to move from my comfortable spot. You seem rather eager to begin with this game, though. Why don't you come down from your little perch so we can see you all easier from down here?"

Oh, but now things were getting interesting. One skydancer seemed to completely ignore all others, immediately pulling up what seemed to be an old fashioned pen and paper pad. The sight almost made Otieno scoff- they were in a virtual reality, supposedly gathered for a top hacker or something of the sort based on the message he had received about this game- and yet here was this dragon, scrawling away and squinting through a pair of glasses. At least that one seemed to have a good fashion sense about him. "Hey handsome, with the glasses and the paper. Why not come over here and introduce yourself more? It'd be such a shame to continue thinking of you as a stranger."

Ah, but before he could get out anything more, an almost unfortunate looking shadow mirror approached. Those bandages looked as though they needed to be trained. So, a dragon fighter, then? Hmm. At least this stranger had the courtesy to come in with a compliment! Surely, appearance wasn't everything. Smirking slightly, Otieno tilted his head a bit, allowing the beads hanging off his mask to clank onto the fancy filigree coming off of it. "Thank you, I pride myself in how I dress. All I know is I was invited to play this little game. Quite amusing so far, don't you think? Quite a grand selection of gorgeous creatures to play in this high-stakes liar's game."
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13012988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130130/13012988_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The first thing Chrome did was drop his tome, and then, with a yelp, hid behind it. It was big enough to obscure his petite form. The calming silence of his study room was replaced by raucous clamor. What did the announcement say again? Something about a game, and ... a Thing? He couldn't quite remember, but this was wrong. He was pretty sure abducting dragons to perform a game was part of the Spire's policies. He poked his head out of the pages indignantly. [img]http://i.imgur.com/AdGj3lL.png[/img] "I'm going to the courts with this!" His voice, though still monotone, was an octave higher than usual. He doubted the bigger dragons could hear at that sound frequency. Suddenly awash with embarrassment, his ducked his head behind the leather-bound covers yet again.
The first thing Chrome did was drop his tome, and then, with a yelp, hid behind it. It was big enough to obscure his petite form.

The calming silence of his study room was replaced by raucous clamor. What did the announcement say again? Something about a game, and ... a Thing? He couldn't quite remember, but this was wrong. He was pretty sure abducting dragons to perform a game was part of the Spire's policies. He poked his head out of the pages indignantly.

AdGj3lL.png "I'm going to the courts with this!"

His voice, though still monotone, was an octave higher than usual. He doubted the bigger dragons could hear at that sound frequency. Suddenly awash with embarrassment, his ducked his head behind the leather-bound covers yet again.

87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
( @akhematon ) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10874274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/108743/10874274.png[/img] [/url][/center] Combe looks up at the panicking spiral and calls up to him - "It looks like the only way out is through. Is there anything we can do to make you more comfortable or at least less agitated? It's... pretty unlikely you're going to find a door, I think."
( @akhematon )

Combe looks up at the panicking spiral and calls up to him - "It looks like the only way out is through. Is there anything we can do to make you more comfortable or at least less agitated? It's... pretty unlikely you're going to find a door, I think."
FR+3, they/them. I love wildclaws and mulberry.
I have a crummy art shop.
TuEVAjZ.png Too0zRW.png Jel2e4k.png
(@crateshya oh dear now i really wanna animating a big tangled akeno ball bouncing around)

Akeno seemed to slow down slightly after hearing the skydancer. "I-..." He looked around the room again. "Sorry..." He said while quietly flying back down to the ground slowly. He sat down in a large coil, then adjusted his goggles. He seemed to go silent.
(@crateshya oh dear now i really wanna animating a big tangled akeno ball bouncing around)

Akeno seemed to slow down slightly after hearing the skydancer. "I-..." He looked around the room again. "Sorry..." He said while quietly flying back down to the ground slowly. He sat down in a large coil, then adjusted his goggles. He seemed to go silent.
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
(@wbq)

Akeno sighed. "No...no....i'm.......alright..." he mumbled quietly. He seemed very embarrassed.
(@wbq)

Akeno sighed. "No...no....i'm.......alright..." he mumbled quietly. He seemed very embarrassed.
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
@crateshya

It's inevitable he'd be spotted eventually, but he wasn't expecting this.

There's starlight on his feathers and Darcy is captivated. He's invited for conversation but Darcy can't find words, even less so than usual.

Darcy could write epics about the constellations he sees, immortalize the very sight of him.

But all he can manage out is "Darcy. Thank you."

... Why did he say thank you?
@crateshya

It's inevitable he'd be spotted eventually, but he wasn't expecting this.

There's starlight on his feathers and Darcy is captivated. He's invited for conversation but Darcy can't find words, even less so than usual.

Darcy could write epics about the constellations he sees, immortalize the very sight of him.

But all he can manage out is "Darcy. Thank you."

... Why did he say thank you?
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
( @Druddigon8 ) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/69296/6929589p.png[/img] This, at least, was familiar territory. Thistledown flitted closer to the silver fae, trying to find the balance between reassuring and intimidating. He quirked his head to the side, glancing at the tome clasped in tiny claws. "What is that?" he intoned. To be completely honest, it was just as much for his own benefit as it was for the other. Curiosities were excellent distractions.
( @Druddigon8 )

6929589p.png

This, at least, was familiar territory. Thistledown flitted closer to the silver fae, trying to find the balance between reassuring and intimidating. He quirked his head to the side, glancing at the tome clasped in tiny claws. "What is that?" he intoned. To be completely honest, it was just as much for his own benefit as it was for the other. Curiosities were excellent distractions.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
( @akhematon )

Combeferre startled at this quick change in mood. He worries that he may have perhaps caused a greater upset than already was. "No, I'm sorry, I just wanted to... make you feel safe.... if possible."

Feeling awkward, he clears his throat.

"Anyway, I've answered my own questions. I do think it is important to lynch someone on the first day, because every day we delay is a day the spire, our home, or at least my home, is in danger. I do not love our chances of hitting a hacker, but they're greater than if we took no action at all.

I won't be able to post usualy between 1900FR and 0500FR, and may be sporadic between 0500 and 1400. But I should be pretty active when I'm here.

I'm a dragon of logic and reason, so I will probably tend to listen closely for contradictions and bad logic, as well as posting opinions without any kind of reasoning. When I feel an argument is sufficiently compelled, I'll make quite a speech, but may be wary to express strong feelings before that.

And... in a room this size, for a hack so complicated? At least 4 hackers. And I think there might be more than just hackers and innocents, though I have no proof of this, merely a suspicion that not all is as it seems."

He pauses from this recitation, hoping he doesn't look a fool.

((headed to sleep now, back on in the morning))
( @akhematon )

Combeferre startled at this quick change in mood. He worries that he may have perhaps caused a greater upset than already was. "No, I'm sorry, I just wanted to... make you feel safe.... if possible."

Feeling awkward, he clears his throat.

"Anyway, I've answered my own questions. I do think it is important to lynch someone on the first day, because every day we delay is a day the spire, our home, or at least my home, is in danger. I do not love our chances of hitting a hacker, but they're greater than if we took no action at all.

I won't be able to post usualy between 1900FR and 0500FR, and may be sporadic between 0500 and 1400. But I should be pretty active when I'm here.

I'm a dragon of logic and reason, so I will probably tend to listen closely for contradictions and bad logic, as well as posting opinions without any kind of reasoning. When I feel an argument is sufficiently compelled, I'll make quite a speech, but may be wary to express strong feelings before that.

And... in a room this size, for a hack so complicated? At least 4 hackers. And I think there might be more than just hackers and innocents, though I have no proof of this, merely a suspicion that not all is as it seems."

He pauses from this recitation, hoping he doesn't look a fool.

((headed to sleep now, back on in the morning))
FR+3, they/them. I love wildclaws and mulberry.
I have a crummy art shop.
TuEVAjZ.png Too0zRW.png Jel2e4k.png
(@wbq)

Akeno looked at him and tilted his head. He voice was shaky "Lynch as in.....Hang or...execute someone...?...in..some way....." he said his whole body trembling now as he stared at all the other dragons in the room "We...have to kill people to......no..nonono......" he said closing his eyes and covering his face with his claws.
(@wbq)

Akeno looked at him and tilted his head. He voice was shaky "Lynch as in.....Hang or...execute someone...?...in..some way....." he said his whole body trembling now as he stared at all the other dragons in the room "We...have to kill people to......no..nonono......" he said closing his eyes and covering his face with his claws.
The entire sight of the purple spiral freaking out and the others trying to either calm or reason with him was, quite frankly, hilarious. His eyes followed the purple thing's descend as he calmed down, realizing that there really is no simple way out.

"Wow, you really are something, cupcake." he addressed the embarrassed spiral. "Act any more nervous and someone might thing you're the culprit. Wouldn't want that, would you?" he rolled his eyes just as they caught sight of some new arrivals, one of which was both absolutely stunning and stunningly annoying.

"Well theres a peacock for you. We better get on this, don't want to spend your short lives in a white room with several flavors of unstable, do you?" and as for the pleasant little questions... "If we find someone suspicious enough, we can go for their throats. Though honestly, could be half of us here." he wished it was that easy.
The entire sight of the purple spiral freaking out and the others trying to either calm or reason with him was, quite frankly, hilarious. His eyes followed the purple thing's descend as he calmed down, realizing that there really is no simple way out.

"Wow, you really are something, cupcake." he addressed the embarrassed spiral. "Act any more nervous and someone might thing you're the culprit. Wouldn't want that, would you?" he rolled his eyes just as they caught sight of some new arrivals, one of which was both absolutely stunning and stunningly annoying.

"Well theres a peacock for you. We better get on this, don't want to spend your short lives in a white room with several flavors of unstable, do you?" and as for the pleasant little questions... "If we find someone suspicious enough, we can go for their throats. Though honestly, could be half of us here." he wished it was that easy.
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50