Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50
@ThisOneIsBlue (Hopefully you were talking about the book.) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13012988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130130/13012988_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Chrome peeked nervously at the stranger, a fae like him, before relaxing as he asked a question. He always liked to talk about books, even when the recipient didn't appreciate it. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/130130/13012988p.png[/img] "Oh, this? It's a documentation that has all the identified strains found in the Wandering Contagion, as well as detailed descriptions of many unidentified ones. They're ordered from subtle to most gruesome, and I usually just jump to the end. It's far more appealing that way." His face turned fearful again as he remembered the situation at hand. [img]http://i.imgur.com/tnH3LUd.png[/img] "The pearlcatcher with the gloomwillow said that the dragons that have taken over the Spire's system are part of the game. I come from the Wyrmwound, and believe me, this feels like a kill or be killed situation." [b]OOC:[/b] [quote=Combeferre's questionnaire] [LIST=1] [b][*] Are you in favor of sending someone to the chopping block on the first day?[/b] When in doubt, always lynch. I'll be pushing for one, but won't lynch blindly. [b][*] Are there any times that you won't be able to post to this chat?[/b] Nope! I have way too much spare time on my hands. [b][*] How might you specifically detect these hackers? How do you expect to behave while hunting? [/b] Since we're hiding our motives and reactions behind a dragon's personality, scumhunting will definitely be tricky. I'll be on the lookout for hidden motives and other scumtells, but other than that I'm not quite sure. We're going to have to devise a way to see through the rp. [b][*] How many hackers do you think there are? Might there be another party afoot? And if so, are they friend or foe?[/b] Considering that there are 20 players, about 3-4 mafia. There might be a couple third-party roles, but probably nothing major. [/LIST] [/quote]
@ThisOneIsBlue (Hopefully you were talking about the book.)
Chrome peeked nervously at the stranger, a fae like him, before relaxing as he asked a question. He always liked to talk about books, even when the recipient didn't appreciate it.

13012988p.png "Oh, this? It's a documentation that has all the identified strains found in the Wandering Contagion, as well as detailed descriptions of many unidentified ones. They're ordered from subtle to most gruesome, and I usually just jump to the end. It's far more appealing that way."

His face turned fearful again as he remembered the situation at hand.

tnH3LUd.png "The pearlcatcher with the gloomwillow said that the dragons that have taken over the Spire's system are part of the game. I come from the Wyrmwound, and believe me, this feels like a kill or be killed situation."

OOC:
Combeferre's questionnaire wrote:
[*] Are you in favor of sending someone to the chopping block on the first day?
When in doubt, always lynch. I'll be pushing for one, but won't lynch blindly.
[*] Are there any times that you won't be able to post to this chat?
Nope! I have way too much spare time on my hands.
[*] How might you specifically detect these hackers? How do you expect to behave while hunting?
Since we're hiding our motives and reactions behind a dragon's personality, scumhunting will definitely be tricky. I'll be on the lookout for hidden motives and other scumtells, but other than that I'm not quite sure. We're going to have to devise a way to see through the rp.
[*] How many hackers do you think there are? Might there be another party afoot? And if so, are they friend or foe?
Considering that there are 20 players, about 3-4 mafia. There might be a couple third-party roles, but probably nothing major.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Marble would pad over to the carvings in the wall, "I hope I'm not the one that has to clean that up" he'd murrmurr to himself quietly before flying up to read what was written.

"Chopping block, first day? Wouldn't be very productive if we didn't do that" He would be tapping his claw against the wall. "Hmm.. I don't know about this one, without coffee no less" he would tilt his head curiously at the next sentence clawed into the wall.

"Hackers?! Is that why we're here? Huff, well if anything I'll keep my eyes peeled" he would sigh. "There's more than one too? In that case I'm sure there's at least 4! Now if only they would speak up.." He would fly back down to the ground and would examine the room once again.

"Quite the bunch of lovelies we have here, don't we?" He said a bit sarcastically, still mourning the loss of his coffee.
Marble would pad over to the carvings in the wall, "I hope I'm not the one that has to clean that up" he'd murrmurr to himself quietly before flying up to read what was written.

"Chopping block, first day? Wouldn't be very productive if we didn't do that" He would be tapping his claw against the wall. "Hmm.. I don't know about this one, without coffee no less" he would tilt his head curiously at the next sentence clawed into the wall.

"Hackers?! Is that why we're here? Huff, well if anything I'll keep my eyes peeled" he would sigh. "There's more than one too? In that case I'm sure there's at least 4! Now if only they would speak up.." He would fly back down to the ground and would examine the room once again.

"Quite the bunch of lovelies we have here, don't we?" He said a bit sarcastically, still mourning the loss of his coffee.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@Celaenna

"I-im just a dumb crybaby." he mumbled "But i don't want to....m-m-mu-murder.....anyone....." he said shakily as he lifted his other wing, and lifted his head off the ground and sat in his normal coil. " i mean....i guess i push comes to shove, but i really don't want anyone innocent to get h-hurt...."
@Celaenna

"I-im just a dumb crybaby." he mumbled "But i don't want to....m-m-mu-murder.....anyone....." he said shakily as he lifted his other wing, and lifted his head off the ground and sat in his normal coil. " i mean....i guess i push comes to shove, but i really don't want anyone innocent to get h-hurt...."
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
(@Wintrymix I ship marble X coffee)
(@Wintrymix I ship marble X coffee)
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13264927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132650/13264927_350.png[/img] [/url] Yaakova blinked a few times, processing the sudden teleportation that had taken place. She recognized none of her fellow dragons, but this was to be expected. [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"Ah, hello there! It seems you're quite a lively bunch. I may keep to myself for a while as I catch my bearings, so please forgive me."[/columns] @wbq [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"You certainly seem prepared for this sort of situation. I admire your diligence! As for my own answes... Yes, I believe it to be for the best if we start weeding suspicious individuals out posthaste. I'm usually the most open around 16:00-20:00 by this server's time, though this naturally varies with circumstance. I'm certain that we'll be able to detect the hackers by carefully analyzing their posts here, and... I'm not sure that this is what you meant by the question, but I suppose I'll be my usual self? Lastly, given a group our size, I estimate roughly three to five hackers. I'm unsure as to whether or not to expect other parties, but the posibility definitely exists."[/columns]

13264927_350.png

Yaakova blinked a few times, processing the sudden teleportation that had taken place. She recognized none of her fellow dragons, but this was to be expected.
LCrl62d.png "Ah, hello there! It seems you're quite a lively bunch. I may keep to myself for a while as I catch my bearings, so please forgive me."

@wbq
LCrl62d.png "You certainly seem prepared for this sort of situation. I admire your diligence! As for my own answes... Yes, I believe it to be for the best if we start weeding suspicious individuals out posthaste. I'm usually the most open around 16:00-20:00 by this server's time, though this naturally varies with circumstance. I'm certain that we'll be able to detect the hackers by carefully analyzing their posts here, and... I'm not sure that this is what you meant by the question, but I suppose I'll be my usual self? Lastly, given a group our size, I estimate roughly three to five hackers. I'm unsure as to whether or not to expect other parties, but the posibility definitely exists."

n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
(@akhematon He's grumpy without his coffee, I'd ship it too.)
(@akhematon He's grumpy without his coffee, I'd ship it too.)
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16379997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163800/16379997_350.png[/img] [/url] "Interesting." I watched all the dragons bustling around, talking to each other from my computer screen. I leaned closer. Suddenly I was transported in a blip of bright blue. I was with the other dragons. "Maybe I shouldn't have signed up for this job..." I sighed and watched the other dragons. "I might join in later, I suppose. For now, I'll wait it out and see if one might talk to me. I'm rather antisocial." [i]Good for my true job, to say at the least. [/i]

16379997_350.png

"Interesting." I watched all the dragons bustling around, talking to each other from my computer screen. I leaned closer. Suddenly I was transported in a blip of bright blue. I was with the other dragons. "Maybe I shouldn't have signed up for this job..." I sighed and watched the other dragons. "I might join in later, I suppose. For now, I'll wait it out and see if one might talk to me. I'm rather antisocial." Good for my true job, to say at the least.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
((@wbq @ anyone else I included a bunch of folks in my post so read for some minor thoughts and the like

I'm DYING be prepared for walls and responses VERY SORRY))

Oh my oh my, how chaotic. While not laughing at the poor, scared spiral that was Akeno, the flighty skydancer did seem to keep up a smug expression. "Yes, lynch typically does mean to kill a dragon. I imagine since this is virtual reality though and lightning just wants to oust the hackers, the 'kill' is more of a technical term for a dragon in order to remove them. Who knows, though? Anyone could die at any time."

But at least more dragons were waking up now! Out of the corner of his eye, Otieno caught sight of the rather flamboyant pink nocturne stepping forward and putting some words into the air. A likely contender. Best watch for that one.
Ah, a rather radiant fae of silver hide! Too bad the bookworm seemed ridiculously frazzled. At the courts comment, he laughed; "I believe you are in the courts. And we are all both the jury and the judge of this situation, to try and find the culprits."
Turning his head back, Otieno huffed a small snort as yet another fae seemed to waken with wide, lightning-colored eyes, and then scramble for something and squawk like an unfed Cockatrice. Maybe unfed wasn't as correct as unwatered- or something of the like. Ah, lightning dragons and their coffee...

The scratching noise that came from the blue and orange skydancer didn't escape his notice either- that had to be hell on the claws as much as it was on the ears. A questionnaire, hmm? May as well respond.

"I will be glad to entertain this little questionnaire," he offered, mostly to himself with a slight shrug of his head to the side.

"Mmm, as statistically unlikely as we are to probably get a hacker first day, I believe there is at least the merit of opening some engaging conversation, rather than at least sitting around here sobbing or hiding behind books. We will never get anything done if we're not meek about it. I'm more than willing to bet the less resistance there is for the hackers, the better. So the least we can do us utilize anything at our...claws..." Otieno took a moment to dubiously look at Comb's claws- "to our advantage."

"As for times of availability, I surely will love to be with you all here in this lovely chat, but I do have some real life things to take care of once and a while. That, and a glamorous dragon such as myself does require regular beauty rest." He almost seemed to feign a yawn at that, before continuing on.

((OOC: I have a job with kind of sporadic hours and I also run an accent shop and will be working on some stuff for Brightshine! I'll be definitely on and around and if you need to just ping me @crateshya to get my attention. Mostly around after 15:00-16:00 and I go to bed like around 23:00 FR time. Weekends I close at my job so that's a bit tough for me and I may be around more in the mornings.))

At the question as to how to detect hackers, Otieno gave a short laugh. "Evidence speaks for itself. I will definitely entertain any interesting thoughts, but I know that throwing around unhelpful words or parroting others is more harmful to this little game than anything else. I'll have my ways.

"That being said..." Otieno took a moment to scan the room. Twenty dragons. Would likely take a small party to do a hacking job. But who knows if there were any parties that were interested in their own gain. "I'd say around four hackers seems about right, though I wouldn't be surprised if there was another dragon or two in our midst that are looking to benefit upon their own through this whole arrangement." He rose up a glowing claw to gesture to all the dragons currently present.

Otieno watched as- unfortunately- the unkempt mirror happily waddled back over and plopped his butt down beside him again. Someone could use a bath. Or at least new bandages. All the same, his expression hadn't changed to displeasure. "I am originally from the Tangled Woods, yes. A lovely place. Certainly darker than here. But what can you do. We're all here to play this game."

Though keeping up the pleasant side conversation, Otieno's gayze had fallen elsewhere- onto the well manicured nocturne. If there was one that came close to Otieno's splendor, he deemed it was that one. A wind dragon, to boot.

"Should we all start with the pleasantries, so I will not have to come up with nineteen nicknames for each gorgeous dragon in this room?" His eyes then swept to the pastel and violet guardian, fixing his wings carefully. Quite friendly, that one, and very easy on the eyes. "Or should we begin the discussion of whom we should send to the chopping block? I'm assuming our gracious host would love to keep the servers running at maximum efficiency as soon as possible."
((@wbq @ anyone else I included a bunch of folks in my post so read for some minor thoughts and the like

I'm DYING be prepared for walls and responses VERY SORRY))

Oh my oh my, how chaotic. While not laughing at the poor, scared spiral that was Akeno, the flighty skydancer did seem to keep up a smug expression. "Yes, lynch typically does mean to kill a dragon. I imagine since this is virtual reality though and lightning just wants to oust the hackers, the 'kill' is more of a technical term for a dragon in order to remove them. Who knows, though? Anyone could die at any time."

But at least more dragons were waking up now! Out of the corner of his eye, Otieno caught sight of the rather flamboyant pink nocturne stepping forward and putting some words into the air. A likely contender. Best watch for that one.
Ah, a rather radiant fae of silver hide! Too bad the bookworm seemed ridiculously frazzled. At the courts comment, he laughed; "I believe you are in the courts. And we are all both the jury and the judge of this situation, to try and find the culprits."
Turning his head back, Otieno huffed a small snort as yet another fae seemed to waken with wide, lightning-colored eyes, and then scramble for something and squawk like an unfed Cockatrice. Maybe unfed wasn't as correct as unwatered- or something of the like. Ah, lightning dragons and their coffee...

The scratching noise that came from the blue and orange skydancer didn't escape his notice either- that had to be hell on the claws as much as it was on the ears. A questionnaire, hmm? May as well respond.

"I will be glad to entertain this little questionnaire," he offered, mostly to himself with a slight shrug of his head to the side.

"Mmm, as statistically unlikely as we are to probably get a hacker first day, I believe there is at least the merit of opening some engaging conversation, rather than at least sitting around here sobbing or hiding behind books. We will never get anything done if we're not meek about it. I'm more than willing to bet the less resistance there is for the hackers, the better. So the least we can do us utilize anything at our...claws..." Otieno took a moment to dubiously look at Comb's claws- "to our advantage."

"As for times of availability, I surely will love to be with you all here in this lovely chat, but I do have some real life things to take care of once and a while. That, and a glamorous dragon such as myself does require regular beauty rest." He almost seemed to feign a yawn at that, before continuing on.

((OOC: I have a job with kind of sporadic hours and I also run an accent shop and will be working on some stuff for Brightshine! I'll be definitely on and around and if you need to just ping me @crateshya to get my attention. Mostly around after 15:00-16:00 and I go to bed like around 23:00 FR time. Weekends I close at my job so that's a bit tough for me and I may be around more in the mornings.))

At the question as to how to detect hackers, Otieno gave a short laugh. "Evidence speaks for itself. I will definitely entertain any interesting thoughts, but I know that throwing around unhelpful words or parroting others is more harmful to this little game than anything else. I'll have my ways.

"That being said..." Otieno took a moment to scan the room. Twenty dragons. Would likely take a small party to do a hacking job. But who knows if there were any parties that were interested in their own gain. "I'd say around four hackers seems about right, though I wouldn't be surprised if there was another dragon or two in our midst that are looking to benefit upon their own through this whole arrangement." He rose up a glowing claw to gesture to all the dragons currently present.

Otieno watched as- unfortunately- the unkempt mirror happily waddled back over and plopped his butt down beside him again. Someone could use a bath. Or at least new bandages. All the same, his expression hadn't changed to displeasure. "I am originally from the Tangled Woods, yes. A lovely place. Certainly darker than here. But what can you do. We're all here to play this game."

Though keeping up the pleasant side conversation, Otieno's gayze had fallen elsewhere- onto the well manicured nocturne. If there was one that came close to Otieno's splendor, he deemed it was that one. A wind dragon, to boot.

"Should we all start with the pleasantries, so I will not have to come up with nineteen nicknames for each gorgeous dragon in this room?" His eyes then swept to the pastel and violet guardian, fixing his wings carefully. Quite friendly, that one, and very easy on the eyes. "Or should we begin the discussion of whom we should send to the chopping block? I'm assuming our gracious host would love to keep the servers running at maximum efficiency as soon as possible."
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
(@crateshya whoa thats alot of text XD)

akeno looked behind him where the skydancer was. "We-We might now acctually die?" he said with a slightly happier tone, but a still worried one.
(@crateshya whoa thats alot of text XD)

akeno looked behind him where the skydancer was. "We-We might now acctually die?" he said with a slightly happier tone, but a still worried one.
"If you're asking me, I say we get this done quickly so I can get back to napping on one of the warmer computer towers.." He would think for a minute, before stuttering a backpedal "I-I mean so I can get back to work! Y-yes that's what I meant" he would be straightening up his collar a bit worried.

"Anyway.." he would pause for a moment. "My name's Marble, whether or not you asked", he'd say a bit humble.

"If you're asking me, I say we get this done quickly so I can get back to napping on one of the warmer computer towers.." He would think for a minute, before stuttering a backpedal "I-I mean so I can get back to work! Y-yes that's what I meant" he would be straightening up his collar a bit worried.

"Anyway.." he would pause for a moment. "My name's Marble, whether or not you asked", he'd say a bit humble.

NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50