Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13484279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134843/13484279_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Akeno looked at Otieno for a short second before looking at the other people around him. Alot of them looked discouraged, or slightly angry, while others faces looked unreadable, and a few looked surprised. He flew up twisting in the air looking for a possible exit, but found nothing. He was in some endless white room. No escape. Nowhere to run if anything got violent. It seemed to be an open space...Yet somehow he still felt very confined. Akeno started whipping around looking for an exit even though he very well knew there was none.

Akeno looked at Otieno for a short second before looking at the other people around him. Alot of them looked discouraged, or slightly angry, while others faces looked unreadable, and a few looked surprised. He flew up twisting in the air looking for a possible exit, but found nothing. He was in some endless white room. No escape. Nowhere to run if anything got violent. It seemed to be an open space...Yet somehow he still felt very confined. Akeno started whipping around looking for an exit even though he very well knew there was none.

008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
[center][size=2][img]http://i.imgur.com/JN0CIgK.png[/img] Claude wasn't sure if this was reality, or just one of his hallucinations. It was his first time connecting with others through technology, and boy was it difficult. Others had to stop him from chewing the laptop's screen and teach him how to carefully type without crushing the gadget. Though once he got used to it, the dragon had received a message, and sudden bright flash washed over the area, and Claude was in a white room. "[i]Too bright[/i]." The imperial hissed to himself, pulling the rim of his wolf hood over his sensitive eyes. Being in a new area got him anxious; the presence of other dragons didn't help. [/center]
JN0CIgK.png

Claude wasn't sure if this was reality, or just one of his hallucinations. It was his first time connecting with others through technology, and boy was it difficult. Others had to stop him from chewing the laptop's screen and teach him how to carefully type without crushing the gadget. Though once he got used to it, the dragon had received a message, and sudden bright flash washed over the area, and Claude was in a white room.

"Too bright." The imperial hissed to himself, pulling the rim of his wolf hood over his sensitive eyes. Being in a new area got him anxious; the presence of other dragons didn't help.
moHYLEk.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6929589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69296/6929589_350.png[/img] [/url] "...oh." Thistledown blinked a few times, trying to fully grasp what he was looking at. Last he knew, he had been out scavenging, looking for some choice pine logs. And now... he was surrounded by one, two... nineteen other dragons in various stages of consciousness. Something about the environment seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite put his claw on it.

6929589_350.png

"...oh." Thistledown blinked a few times, trying to fully grasp what he was looking at. Last he knew, he had been out scavenging, looking for some choice pine logs. And now... he was surrounded by one, two... nineteen other dragons in various stages of consciousness. Something about the environment seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite put his claw on it.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@Crateshya [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14995554] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NAj6cKi.png[/img] [/center] Poly blinked, unsure of what just happened. He's not where he was a moment ago. Was he pulled back home? Why? This wasn't protocol. Thinking of it, how is he thinking of it. This doesn't look like home...the servers and strange dragons are saying otherwise. Sighing, he turned towards the Pearlcatcher that was the only one nearby to actually speak. "So, safe to assume you called us here then? Would quite like to know how, though perhaps this isn't the best time, given there must be a reason for our telelocation." [quote="Advertisement"]Don't you hate being randomly telelocated? Perhaps you own a teleportato yourself, and know of the pain? Well no more! With the antitelelocation-pineapple you can be immune to the effects of any and all telelocations, for the mere price of $4.99! Get yours today! Just call (706)966-5617[/quote] Poly looked around the room, unsure what to make of it. At the least it looked like somewhere in the Lightning territory, what with all the servers everywhere. He frowned, this wouldn't do for very long. He never got a chance to leave someone else in charge of the fodder, though perhaps someone would notice and take care of it. Ah well. Unexpected field trip, and perhaps he could get something to eat while he was here. Poly looked around the crowd, picking one at random to 'interrogate' for something to do. "Well you look fancy. I do like the mask, it goes well with your eyes. So, what're you here for?" He sat in front of the Skydancer, looking at them inquisitively and tilting his head in curiosity to how they'll answer the question.
@Crateshya
Poly blinked, unsure of what just happened. He's not where he was a moment ago. Was he pulled back home? Why? This wasn't protocol. Thinking of it, how is he thinking of it. This doesn't look like home...the servers and strange dragons are saying otherwise. Sighing, he turned towards the Pearlcatcher that was the only one nearby to actually speak. "So, safe to assume you called us here then? Would quite like to know how, though perhaps this isn't the best time, given there must be a reason for our telelocation."
Advertisement wrote:
Don't you hate being randomly telelocated? Perhaps you own a teleportato yourself, and know of the pain? Well no more! With the antitelelocation-pineapple you can be immune to the effects of any and all telelocations, for the mere price of $4.99! Get yours today! Just call (706)966-5617

Poly looked around the room, unsure what to make of it. At the least it looked like somewhere in the Lightning territory, what with all the servers everywhere. He frowned, this wouldn't do for very long. He never got a chance to leave someone else in charge of the fodder, though perhaps someone would notice and take care of it. Ah well. Unexpected field trip, and perhaps he could get something to eat while he was here.

Poly looked around the crowd, picking one at random to 'interrogate' for something to do. "Well you look fancy. I do like the mask, it goes well with your eyes. So, what're you here for?" He sat in front of the Skydancer, looking at them inquisitively and tilting his head in curiosity to how they'll answer the question.

Praise the sun! \o/
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22136843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221369/22136843_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The message did not go unnoticed by the unruly spiral, who wasted no time to check it. Ah, a game it was! The flash of light that illuminated his surrounding was shocking, but the room he appeared in was just as white as he was. He almost felt at home that way, if he could successfully ignore the other nineteen losers there. With an excited spin and a huge grin, Manny turned to everyone around him. "Well well! Looks like [i]somebody[/i] is in [b]big[/b] trouble." his voice easily gave away how much he didn't care about the safety of those they were meant to catch. After all, the game could not be fun without a witch hunt. "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you all, but I'm not one to jump the gun." he snickered, yellow eyes narrowing at the rest of the so called players.

The message did not go unnoticed by the unruly spiral, who wasted no time to check it. Ah, a game it was! The flash of light that illuminated his surrounding was shocking, but the room he appeared in was just as white as he was. He almost felt at home that way, if he could successfully ignore the other nineteen losers there.

With an excited spin and a huge grin, Manny turned to everyone around him. "Well well! Looks like somebody is in big trouble." his voice easily gave away how much he didn't care about the safety of those they were meant to catch. After all, the game could not be fun without a witch hunt.

"I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you all, but I'm not one to jump the gun." he snickered, yellow eyes narrowing at the rest of the so called players.
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23411612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234117/23411612_350.png[/img] Akadelma walked around and flew up slighty in the air. "Everyone who is awake please come here. WE must discover what has happened here. We must also see if the culperite is among us." She looks at all the dragons and lands on a high leveled server.

23411612_350.png

Akadelma walked around and flew up slighty in the air. "Everyone who is awake please come here. WE must discover what has happened here. We must also see if the culperite is among us." She looks at all the dragons and lands on a high leveled server.
waUHeHl.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12294189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122942/12294189_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Jethann was not concerned- nor entirely too curious- about the ping he had received while settling in for the day to wrap up his business in the net-o-sphere. That he had not expected any random correspondence at this hour was no matter; he was, in a manner of speaking, in “high demand,” and thus it was not unusual for individuals to initiate contact with him at any hour of the day. Besides, he was already online to attend to contracts and discussions. No harm in casing (and likely dismissing) the individual trying to contact him. When, finally, he addressed the flashing icon on the screen, the message that popped up was not one he had expected. He leaned closer to the screen, his green eyes squinting against the bright light of his (rather high-tech) set up. "A game..." He murmured to himself, curiosity piqued. Slowly, he brought his cursor to hover over the link to the chat, and clicked. Just as rapidly as he was added to the conversation, the screen began to fritz wildly. Light engulfed the set-up, and then Jethann himself. He could feel the digitalization of his form; the white noise of static and electricity rang in his ear. And then he was there, wherever [i]there[/i] was, along with the other 19 ‘guests’ and the dragon whom he assumed was the host. Reaction kicked in. He did a quick sweep of the room, registering each and every digital face in his mind, absorbing the details. Ambient chatter accompanied the surprised dragons acclimation to their unusual locale. [i]Introductions, then.[/i] His maw broke out into a smile. “Well, this is a rather… [i]Intriguing[/i] development, wouldn’t you say?” He spoke generally, welcoming conversation. His posture gave off the impression that he was ultimately unperturbed, and this was close to the truth; more than anything, he was excited and intrigued. It has been a while since something truly [i]interesting[/i] had happened to him. “This technology is spectacular, I must admit. I’m envious that I had not had access to it until now. Meetings are so much more [i]engaging[/i] this way! The benefit of seeing so many [i]lovely[/i] faces does not go unregistered.”

Jethann was not concerned- nor entirely too curious- about the ping he had received while settling in for the day to wrap up his business in the net-o-sphere. That he had not expected any random correspondence at this hour was no matter; he was, in a manner of speaking, in “high demand,” and thus it was not unusual for individuals to initiate contact with him at any hour of the day. Besides, he was already online to attend to contracts and discussions. No harm in casing (and likely dismissing) the individual trying to contact him.

When, finally, he addressed the flashing icon on the screen, the message that popped up was not one he had expected. He leaned closer to the screen, his green eyes squinting against the bright light of his (rather high-tech) set up. "A game..." He murmured to himself, curiosity piqued. Slowly, he brought his cursor to hover over the link to the chat, and clicked.

Just as rapidly as he was added to the conversation, the screen began to fritz wildly. Light engulfed the set-up, and then Jethann himself. He could feel the digitalization of his form; the white noise of static and electricity rang in his ear.

And then he was there, wherever there was, along with the other 19 ‘guests’ and the dragon whom he assumed was the host. Reaction kicked in. He did a quick sweep of the room, registering each and every digital face in his mind, absorbing the details. Ambient chatter accompanied the surprised dragons acclimation to their unusual locale.

Introductions, then. His maw broke out into a smile.

“Well, this is a rather… Intriguing development, wouldn’t you say?” He spoke generally, welcoming conversation. His posture gave off the impression that he was ultimately unperturbed, and this was close to the truth; more than anything, he was excited and intrigued. It has been a while since something truly interesting had happened to him. “This technology is spectacular, I must admit. I’m envious that I had not had access to it until now. Meetings are so much more engaging this way! The benefit of seeing so many lovely faces does not go unregistered.”
jvTgQEX.png
(@Celaenna)

The panicking spiral completely ignored Akadelma, as he flew past her many times seeming to be flying around in a circle. "Oh no...Where's the exit?!?!" he yelled fairly loudly more to himself than anyone else.
(@Celaenna)

The panicking spiral completely ignored Akadelma, as he flew past her many times seeming to be flying around in a circle. "Oh no...Where's the exit?!?!" he yelled fairly loudly more to himself than anyone else.
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10874274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108743/10874274_350.png[/img] [/url] Once Combeferre has shaken off the disorientation of phasing into whatever dimension-space he has found himself in, he realizes he's part of quite a sizeable crowd, all of whom are strangers to him. Though, with the way Brisingr was speaking.... some of them, the ones who hacked the spire, must know each other and have an alternative way to communicate. He pulls out his tablet from his hip-bag and taps at it using the claws of one hand. He can tell that people are trying to start conversation - Polygone in one corner with a dragon that kind of reminds him of Montparnasse, a mulberry Fae perched on a server. He casts about for something to unite everybody in conversation, and remembers back to his hatchling days at school when they did introductions. He clears his throat. "alright, everyone," he announces vaguely. "just so everyone knows, I'm planning on taking notes. it's easier for me to remember things later if I've got them written down. If you want to look at them, they'll be on my private server [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OvGyeOZR0Zz0IlOH_QxX-0aBXQuxOIySaXCDleCa-i0/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url]. Also, it's probably a good idea to get to know each other a little bit before we get into it. I like to ask questions, but no one has to answer if they don't want to." He turns to a wall and scrapes a list with one claw. [quote=Combeferre's questionnaire] [LIST=1] [*] are you in favor of sending someone to the chopping block on the first day? [*] Are there any times that you won't be able to post to this chat? [*] how might you specifically detect these hackers? how do you expect to behave while hunting? [*] how many hackers do you think there are? might there be another party afoot? and if so, are they friend or foe? [/LIST] [/quote] "I'll just take a few minutes to compose my answers myself, if anyone else wants to respond?" He turns back to his tablet, hoping others will follow his lead.

10874274_350.png

Once Combeferre has shaken off the disorientation of phasing into whatever dimension-space he has found himself in, he realizes he's part of quite a sizeable crowd, all of whom are strangers to him. Though, with the way Brisingr was speaking.... some of them, the ones who hacked the spire, must know each other and have an alternative way to communicate.

He pulls out his tablet from his hip-bag and taps at it using the claws of one hand.

He can tell that people are trying to start conversation - Polygone in one corner with a dragon that kind of reminds him of Montparnasse, a mulberry Fae perched on a server. He casts about for something to unite everybody in conversation, and remembers back to his hatchling days at school when they did introductions.

He clears his throat.

"alright, everyone," he announces vaguely. "just so everyone knows, I'm planning on taking notes. it's easier for me to remember things later if I've got them written down. If you want to look at them, they'll be on my private server HERE. Also, it's probably a good idea to get to know each other a little bit before we get into it. I like to ask questions, but no one has to answer if they don't want to."

He turns to a wall and scrapes a list with one claw.
Combeferre's questionnaire wrote:
  1. are you in favor of sending someone to the chopping block on the first day?
  2. Are there any times that you won't be able to post to this chat?
  3. how might you specifically detect these hackers? how do you expect to behave while hunting?
  4. how many hackers do you think there are? might there be another party afoot? and if so, are they friend or foe?

"I'll just take a few minutes to compose my answers myself, if anyone else wants to respond?"

He turns back to his tablet, hoping others will follow his lead.
FR+3, they/them. I love wildclaws and mulberry.
I have a crummy art shop.
TuEVAjZ.png Too0zRW.png Jel2e4k.png
The more people appear, the most people start talking, the less comfortable Darcy is with this. While everyone else screams and runs around, he sits in a corner. Perfectly fine way to spend this hell, but not the most friendly one. Every once in a while he'll look up to see what going on. Just confusion. Typical.
The more people appear, the most people start talking, the less comfortable Darcy is with this. While everyone else screams and runs around, he sits in a corner. Perfectly fine way to spend this hell, but not the most friendly one. Every once in a while he'll look up to see what going on. Just confusion. Typical.
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50