Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50
@Crateshya [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14995554] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NAj6cKi.png[/img] [/center] Poly perked up his ears, listening to the dragon's answers and request for 'pleasantries'. He sighed, immediately losing interest in the dragon. "Well this one is either Poly or Polygone, choose one you like. Or don't." He got up to go climb onto an untampered-with server to lay down where he could oversee the other dragons. "Well let me know if anyone is up for a chat. I don't generally bite first." He lay and close his eyes to rest, wondering if anyone will actually take him up on that offer. [quote=Advertisement]Hello fellow fruitlovers and fashionistas! I'm here to introduce you to the latest hit thing on TV: the spinefruit! It's a juicy yellow slice of heaven wrapped up in a tough exterior, and just look at that grassy hat! So fashionable! And totally not just a renamed pineapple! What!? That's crazy! Anyway, act now and this spinefruit can be yours for only $7.49! You heard it here first folks, only $7.49! Now THAT'S a great deal! Get yours today![/quote]
@Crateshya
Poly perked up his ears, listening to the dragon's answers and request for 'pleasantries'. He sighed, immediately losing interest in the dragon. "Well this one is either Poly or Polygone, choose one you like. Or don't." He got up to go climb onto an untampered-with server to lay down where he could oversee the other dragons. "Well let me know if anyone is up for a chat. I don't generally bite first." He lay and close his eyes to rest, wondering if anyone will actually take him up on that offer.
Advertisement wrote:
Hello fellow fruitlovers and fashionistas! I'm here to introduce you to the latest hit thing on TV: the spinefruit! It's a juicy yellow slice of heaven wrapped up in a tough exterior, and just look at that grassy hat! So fashionable! And totally not just a renamed pineapple! What!? That's crazy! Anyway, act now and this spinefruit can be yours for only $7.49! You heard it here first folks, only $7.49! Now THAT'S a great deal! Get yours today!

Praise the sun! \o/
(( @Druddigon8 ) It was.)

Thistledown didn't do more than twitch a frill at the silver fae's answer. "How... grim. Not light reading, then." He perched himself on a nearby toppled tower of metal, settling in. Addressing the group, he said, "I'm Thistledown."
(( @Druddigon8 ) It was.)

Thistledown didn't do more than twitch a frill at the silver fae's answer. "How... grim. Not light reading, then." He perched himself on a nearby toppled tower of metal, settling in. Addressing the group, he said, "I'm Thistledown."
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22328077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223281/22328077_350.png[/img] [/url] Oakcrest walked into the building sat by the sea, the thunder crackling overhead. He'd made a new friend, and had learned to use a computer. Sitting down to read it, he felt himself between pulled in. Soon he was in a blank room with twenty others. He sees the scratched list and mentally answers: "are you in favor of sending someone to the chopping block on the first day?" "Definitely, someone's got to be guilty. They ought to be lucky I don't do it myself." "Are there any times that you won't be able to post to this chat?" "Haha nope! Sleep is for the weak!" "how might you specifically detect these hackers? how do you expect to behave while hunting?" "We will fight the hackers in the trenches! We will fight them on the beaches! We will fight them right here!" "how many hackers do you think there are? might there be another party afoot? and if so, are they friend or foe?" "6.456, down to the hair!"

22328077_350.png

Oakcrest walked into the building sat by the sea, the thunder crackling overhead. He'd made a new friend, and had learned to use a computer. Sitting down to read it, he felt himself between pulled in. Soon he was in a blank room with twenty others. He sees the scratched list and mentally answers:

"are you in favor of sending someone to the chopping block on the first day?"
"Definitely, someone's got to be guilty. They ought to be lucky I don't do it myself."

"Are there any times that you won't be able to post to this chat?"
"Haha nope! Sleep is for the weak!"

"how might you specifically detect these hackers? how do you expect to behave while hunting?"
"We will fight the hackers in the trenches! We will fight them on the beaches! We will fight them right here!"

"how many hackers do you think there are? might there be another party afoot? and if so, are they friend or foe?"
"6.456, down to the hair!"

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
[column][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcolumn]"I consider myself sufficiently up to speed, and I'm ready to hear what's on everyone's mind. First, however, I should introduce myself. My name is Yaakova, though Kova is a fairly common nickname. I look forward to getting to know each of you!"[/columns] @akhematon Yaaokva watched the worried Skydancer attempt to reassure himself. [i]Goodness... Will this one be alright?[/i] She made a mental note to keep an eye on him, then walked over and offered a friendly claw. [column][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcolumn]"Don't worry! I sincerely doubt that any part of this game is going to come to physical harm. If my experience holds true, 'lynched' individuals are simply booted from the room. Now, I don't believe I caught your name?"[/columns] @Wintrymix Yaakova stifled a chuckle at the Fae's slip-up, and shared a conspiratory wink. [column][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcolumn]"Nice to meet you, Marble! I must admit, 'getting back to work' sounds pretty good right about now. Perhaps if we finish this game soon, we'll find the spare time to do that."[/columns]
[column]LCrl62d.png[nextcolumn]"I consider myself sufficiently up to speed, and I'm ready to hear what's on everyone's mind. First, however, I should introduce myself. My name is Yaakova, though Kova is a fairly common nickname. I look forward to getting to know each of you!"[/columns]

@akhematon

Yaaokva watched the worried Skydancer attempt to reassure himself. Goodness... Will this one be alright? She made a mental note to keep an eye on him, then walked over and offered a friendly claw.

[column]LCrl62d.png[nextcolumn]"Don't worry! I sincerely doubt that any part of this game is going to come to physical harm. If my experience holds true, 'lynched' individuals are simply booted from the room. Now, I don't believe I caught your name?"[/columns]

@Wintrymix

Yaakova stifled a chuckle at the Fae's slip-up, and shared a conspiratory wink.

[column]LCrl62d.png[nextcolumn]"Nice to meet you, Marble! I must admit, 'getting back to work' sounds pretty good right about now. Perhaps if we finish this game soon, we'll find the spare time to do that."[/columns]
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Doglord @Crateshya @ a couple of people yall are mentioned

Jethann stepped back and began listening to the others, assembling a general impression of the group as a whole. It seemed that many shared his sentiments, or at least agreed with him in a general sense. Assumptions were dangerous, but he dared to think that, perhaps, the majority of the dragons in presence here were at perhaps reasonable, at the very least. First impressions go a long ways, and he was eager to capitalize on them.

Speaking of, he thought. A few dragons had since caught his eye and bent his ear.

Off to the side, he watched as a dark skydancer delivered responses not unlike his own. Jethann listened as he delivered his response to the questionaire and then watched as he settled back down by the.... rather dismal mirror, bedecked poorly in old bandages. Jethann pursed his lips slightly in distaste, shook his head, and drew his attention elsewhere. The skydancer was an individual of interest- that seemed to be a trend insofar as this group was going- and, if introductions were a thing to be had, he would surely return to this individual later. Something about him.... intrigued the nocturne

Other individuals, such as the weeping spiral, caught his attention for less flattering reasons. Such behavior suggested that they were out of their depths, but Jethann would not dismiss this as genuine just yet. Nor would he consider it a ploy; simply something for him to keep tabs on in the future.

And, of course, there were the quiet ones, such as the pink skydancer keeping to his notebook. That was sure to be an interesting case.

His thoughts were disrupted by a stray comment.

"Magpie?" Jethann turned to the decked spiral, raising one crested eyebrow. He had noticed this one harrassing the others already, so it was something of a surprise to get a compliment out of him. However facetious. "Hmm. Yes. I suppose I could see where you would draw the comparison."

[ooc note: work tomorrow but ill be on in the evening. Feel free to interact w/ jethann in the meantime]
@Doglord @Crateshya @ a couple of people yall are mentioned

Jethann stepped back and began listening to the others, assembling a general impression of the group as a whole. It seemed that many shared his sentiments, or at least agreed with him in a general sense. Assumptions were dangerous, but he dared to think that, perhaps, the majority of the dragons in presence here were at perhaps reasonable, at the very least. First impressions go a long ways, and he was eager to capitalize on them.

Speaking of, he thought. A few dragons had since caught his eye and bent his ear.

Off to the side, he watched as a dark skydancer delivered responses not unlike his own. Jethann listened as he delivered his response to the questionaire and then watched as he settled back down by the.... rather dismal mirror, bedecked poorly in old bandages. Jethann pursed his lips slightly in distaste, shook his head, and drew his attention elsewhere. The skydancer was an individual of interest- that seemed to be a trend insofar as this group was going- and, if introductions were a thing to be had, he would surely return to this individual later. Something about him.... intrigued the nocturne

Other individuals, such as the weeping spiral, caught his attention for less flattering reasons. Such behavior suggested that they were out of their depths, but Jethann would not dismiss this as genuine just yet. Nor would he consider it a ploy; simply something for him to keep tabs on in the future.

And, of course, there were the quiet ones, such as the pink skydancer keeping to his notebook. That was sure to be an interesting case.

His thoughts were disrupted by a stray comment.

"Magpie?" Jethann turned to the decked spiral, raising one crested eyebrow. He had noticed this one harrassing the others already, so it was something of a surprise to get a compliment out of him. However facetious. "Hmm. Yes. I suppose I could see where you would draw the comparison."

[ooc note: work tomorrow but ill be on in the evening. Feel free to interact w/ jethann in the meantime]
jvTgQEX.png
(@SmashedFish nice username btw X3)

akeno looked at Yaakova then smiled "My name is Akeno, its very nice to meet you!" he said warmly "and oh that....sounds good. its just the way everyone's been discribing it has...me a bit worried..and that some....people... have been a bit......well....about me being scared for my life and other's lives." he said the word "people" angrily as his eyes wandered the the spiral named manny's direction. he then shook his head "Anyways..... i- hope you don't.....d-die?" he said akwardly.
(@SmashedFish nice username btw X3)

akeno looked at Yaakova then smiled "My name is Akeno, its very nice to meet you!" he said warmly "and oh that....sounds good. its just the way everyone's been discribing it has...me a bit worried..and that some....people... have been a bit......well....about me being scared for my life and other's lives." he said the word "people" angrily as his eyes wandered the the spiral named manny's direction. he then shook his head "Anyways..... i- hope you don't.....d-die?" he said akwardly.
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
(@Agrina few other passing mentions too) Ah, excellent. The rather grotesque mirror had left. Quietly, Otieno checked over himself, making sure none of his beautiful furry hide or magnificent feathers had been damaged from sitting in close proximity to such a creature. Of course, he simply passed it off as dealing with an itch, preening his feathers. No need to be rude amongst potential villains. "You may all call me Otieno, if it pleases you. I'm sure it's better than referring to me as something less specific, but just as beautiful." His words wouldn't stop there, though, for the green fae with the darksteel jewelry- how dull and boring for one that could be so extravagant!- caught his attention. He briefly recalled the low words. [quote= Nyx]"I might join in later, I suppose. For now, I'll wait it out and see if one might talk to me. I'm rather antisocial." (page 6)[/quote] "That's quite a bold thing to say, you know, considering we are all under suspicion of being hackers," Otieno proclaimed the fae's way, still quite comfortable sitting much like a cat. "It would be wise to speak up on your own accord, rather than wait. Being antisocial in a social game could only potentially hurt you later." Well, at least now we had some names going. The shadow skydancer rose a hidden eyebrow behind his mask and began taking mental notes on the matter. ((OOC: I am going to bed as I have a bit of a headache and stuff I wanna do tomorrow before work! Ping me if something interesting comes up and I'll check it out in the morning!))
(@Agrina few other passing mentions too)

Ah, excellent. The rather grotesque mirror had left. Quietly, Otieno checked over himself, making sure none of his beautiful furry hide or magnificent feathers had been damaged from sitting in close proximity to such a creature. Of course, he simply passed it off as dealing with an itch, preening his feathers. No need to be rude amongst potential villains. "You may all call me Otieno, if it pleases you. I'm sure it's better than referring to me as something less specific, but just as beautiful."

His words wouldn't stop there, though, for the green fae with the darksteel jewelry- how dull and boring for one that could be so extravagant!- caught his attention. He briefly recalled the low words.
Nyx wrote:
"I might join in later, I suppose. For now, I'll wait it out and see if one might talk to me. I'm rather antisocial." (page 6)

"That's quite a bold thing to say, you know, considering we are all under suspicion of being hackers," Otieno proclaimed the fae's way, still quite comfortable sitting much like a cat. "It would be wise to speak up on your own accord, rather than wait. Being antisocial in a social game could only potentially hurt you later."

Well, at least now we had some names going. The shadow skydancer rose a hidden eyebrow behind his mask and began taking mental notes on the matter.

((OOC: I am going to bed as I have a bit of a headache and stuff I wanna do tomorrow before work! Ping me if something interesting comes up and I'll check it out in the morning!))
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
With that, Otieno seemed to briefly (and lazily) excuse himself. "All of this is very exciting and all, but already this has made me tired. I'll see to this after a good rest."

He then quietly laid his head down upon his front legs, let out a quiet yawn, and wrapped his tail carefully up beside him. He'd only half sleep, though. He'd only let himself half sleep around such potentially troublesome dragons. No one could be trusted.

((@crateshya pinging myself so I won't lose my place almost forgot >>))
With that, Otieno seemed to briefly (and lazily) excuse himself. "All of this is very exciting and all, but already this has made me tired. I'll see to this after a good rest."

He then quietly laid his head down upon his front legs, let out a quiet yawn, and wrapped his tail carefully up beside him. He'd only half sleep, though. He'd only let himself half sleep around such potentially troublesome dragons. No one could be trusted.

((@crateshya pinging myself so I won't lose my place almost forgot >>))
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Agrina

Darcy presents Nyx with a letter. It's folded neatly, the paper ivory in color and thick. The edge one one side is slightly rough, as it was torn from the notebook. The message is short.
Quote:
Silence is oftentimes the loudest voice. In this situation, it would not say good things.

Do not be shy. There is nothing to fear if there is nothing to hide.

-Darcy
@Agrina

Darcy presents Nyx with a letter. It's folded neatly, the paper ivory in color and thick. The edge one one side is slightly rough, as it was torn from the notebook. The message is short.
Quote:
Silence is oftentimes the loudest voice. In this situation, it would not say good things.

Do not be shy. There is nothing to fear if there is nothing to hide.

-Darcy
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
"Seems a lot of people brought things through the virtual portal, by any chance did any of you bring a coffee pot?" He would say a bit jokingly.

"I agree with the others, wanting to remain silence doesn't really help us here." he'd tap his claw against the wall a bit bored. "I'll have to think things over tomorrow, my lack of caffeine is giving me a headache.."

Marble would lie down, curling his tail around him. "I think I'll nap for the time being, don't mind me" He would bury his face into his tail, closing his eyes.
"Seems a lot of people brought things through the virtual portal, by any chance did any of you bring a coffee pot?" He would say a bit jokingly.

"I agree with the others, wanting to remain silence doesn't really help us here." he'd tap his claw against the wall a bit bored. "I'll have to think things over tomorrow, my lack of caffeine is giving me a headache.."

Marble would lie down, curling his tail around him. "I think I'll nap for the time being, don't mind me" He would bury his face into his tail, closing his eyes.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50