Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Wintrymix
Hmmm...oh all right, here it is!

http://quicktopic.com/52/H/Ds8aD9P8fQqn
@Wintrymix
Hmmm...oh all right, here it is!

http://quicktopic.com/52/H/Ds8aD9P8fQqn
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Kirkfan2255 Also Chaotic Neutral 3P best 3P, it's probably the most fun I'm ever going to have as 3P.
@Kirkfan2255 Also Chaotic Neutral 3P best 3P, it's probably the most fun I'm ever going to have as 3P.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
This is how I describe my play-style for this game.
This is how I describe my play-style for this game.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Wooo i enjoyed stalking each and every thing once i got back from vaca, im still kinda sad i didn't get to continue but its alright! I hope that everyone had fun!
Wooo i enjoyed stalking each and every thing once i got back from vaca, im still kinda sad i didn't get to continue but its alright! I hope that everyone had fun!
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
(damn guys that was intense! i was actually sort of angry at everyone [especially at you vipera, i actually really thought you were town] when everyone though i was maf. i can't really RP rn cause it's late and i also exalted Nyx heh. anyway, even though i was stressed while playing this game, it was fun. i do enjoy my mafias...)
(damn guys that was intense! i was actually sort of angry at everyone [especially at you vipera, i actually really thought you were town] when everyone though i was maf. i can't really RP rn cause it's late and i also exalted Nyx heh. anyway, even though i was stressed while playing this game, it was fun. i do enjoy my mafias...)
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina: Thanks. I was also pretty stressed and half way I began to lose interest — I was hoping the RP aspect would cull my disappointing in getting scum (again) but it didn't.

I didn't pay attention to the thread after I died, because of RL stuff. It was actually really nicely timed, I don't think I would've been able to keep my promise of a post per day. I did want to say @SmashedFish did a really nice job of performing his role. It was the perfect combination to stay alive, but just enough to garner suspicion on you in late game. Very well played.

Special thanks to all my mafia for 1) being amazing 2) working so hard and 3) dealing with my eternal screaming. @Celaenna, I'm sorry we couldn't save you, but your ability was the only reason why we lasted as long as we did. @Mithent, you are absolutely amazing. If I was town, I wouldn't've guessed you were mafia. I'm not surprised you were the last one standing, but I apologise for leaving the stress all on you. @Cacogen, thanks for being here while you could.

And of course, thanks to @kirkfan2255 for hosting such a wonderful game and comforting me in my private QT when I was screaming and bashing my head against the keyboard.

I told myself I wouldn't come back after this, but apparently I like torturing myself, because I'm definitely coming back. Just not to an RP game. Maybe. Harhar.

Bonus ping for @kalideoscope who hated my bold font. I laughed so hard when I saw that in the specchat. 1v1 m8

(But, yes, I apologise if the bold had made anyone uncomfortable. I was aiming for maximum readability, but unfortunately the opposite effect occurred. In the future, regardless if you are a player, spectator, or a moderator, if any of my typing quirks bother you, feel free to ping or shoot me a PM. That includes cussing, by the way. ; ))

And that about wraps it up for my post-game reflection. Cheers!
@Agrina: Thanks. I was also pretty stressed and half way I began to lose interest — I was hoping the RP aspect would cull my disappointing in getting scum (again) but it didn't.

I didn't pay attention to the thread after I died, because of RL stuff. It was actually really nicely timed, I don't think I would've been able to keep my promise of a post per day. I did want to say @SmashedFish did a really nice job of performing his role. It was the perfect combination to stay alive, but just enough to garner suspicion on you in late game. Very well played.

Special thanks to all my mafia for 1) being amazing 2) working so hard and 3) dealing with my eternal screaming. @Celaenna, I'm sorry we couldn't save you, but your ability was the only reason why we lasted as long as we did. @Mithent, you are absolutely amazing. If I was town, I wouldn't've guessed you were mafia. I'm not surprised you were the last one standing, but I apologise for leaving the stress all on you. @Cacogen, thanks for being here while you could.

And of course, thanks to @kirkfan2255 for hosting such a wonderful game and comforting me in my private QT when I was screaming and bashing my head against the keyboard.

I told myself I wouldn't come back after this, but apparently I like torturing myself, because I'm definitely coming back. Just not to an RP game. Maybe. Harhar.

Bonus ping for @kalideoscope who hated my bold font. I laughed so hard when I saw that in the specchat. 1v1 m8

(But, yes, I apologise if the bold had made anyone uncomfortable. I was aiming for maximum readability, but unfortunately the opposite effect occurred. In the future, regardless if you are a player, spectator, or a moderator, if any of my typing quirks bother you, feel free to ping or shoot me a PM. That includes cussing, by the way. ; ))

And that about wraps it up for my post-game reflection. Cheers!
Also, here's my QT since I'm sure someone will get a laugh out of my misfortune. http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/evfmANSjWsvgh

Seriously, I was almost ready to unload, then Shock got targeted for a lynch and I knew there was no saving her, then Wintry tried to coordinate the death of two of my marks, then I almost accidentally got the last Hacker lynched, plus all the talk of redirection and role blocking... And on top of that, Kirk spent day 4 laughing at my mini-breakdown... Damn it, I wasn't around as much as I should've been and I definitely could've played better, but the hilarity of killing off everyone except the survivor made it totally worth it. I've been feeling a bit burnt out lately, so I'll be taking a hiatus from Mafia for a while, but I'd definitely play another RP game. Whether FR is ready for Damianos or not is another question. XD

@Vipera
Thank you very much! As I said, I didn't fully suspect you this game either and I wouldn't have voted for you. I really have to learn how to read you, haha.
Also, here's my QT since I'm sure someone will get a laugh out of my misfortune. http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/evfmANSjWsvgh

Seriously, I was almost ready to unload, then Shock got targeted for a lynch and I knew there was no saving her, then Wintry tried to coordinate the death of two of my marks, then I almost accidentally got the last Hacker lynched, plus all the talk of redirection and role blocking... And on top of that, Kirk spent day 4 laughing at my mini-breakdown... Damn it, I wasn't around as much as I should've been and I definitely could've played better, but the hilarity of killing off everyone except the survivor made it totally worth it. I've been feeling a bit burnt out lately, so I'll be taking a hiatus from Mafia for a while, but I'd definitely play another RP game. Whether FR is ready for Damianos or not is another question. XD

@Vipera
Thank you very much! As I said, I didn't fully suspect you this game either and I wouldn't have voted for you. I really have to learn how to read you, haha.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
if I AtE, I the scum
but yes HAHAHA holy crap I'm laughing at your QT. very relatable

here's mine if anyone wants to revel in my suffering: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/gWuVARJaBjBit

I, too, screamed, but most of my screaming and action flip flopping was in Mafia chat.
if I AtE, I the scum
but yes HAHAHA holy crap I'm laughing at your QT. very relatable

here's mine if anyone wants to revel in my suffering: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/gWuVARJaBjBit

I, too, screamed, but most of my screaming and action flip flopping was in Mafia chat.
Wow, I did not expect that twist ending! I suppose that is a town win by the wincon, although a perculiar one, since everyone was dead except Wintrymix.

Thanks to everyone for playing and particularly to @kirkfan2255 for running the game! It was my second game in a row as mafia (the first running into the start of this one, no less) and it was getting pretty stressful towards the end. I did think I could see a possible way to win yesterday (along with Wintrymix, probably), but all that was a bit late. I flipped my targets multiple times in the past day and subjected Kirk to multiple posts of possible plans.

Thanks to my fellow maf in particular! It was awesome to have @Vipera to strategise with and an experienced and more aggressive partner to push harder, and we weren't to know you'd be taken out when you were. And as Vip pointed out, @Celaenna's ability was vital on that first day. Sorry we had to kill you, @AureaImperatrix and @crateshya! I would have loved for you to have stayed in the game, but you were just too good. (And props to Aurea for suspecting me on day one.)

Congrats on surviving, @Wintrymix! I must admit, I'm curious about whether I could have persuaded you to side with me if it hadn't ended there. Knowing you weren't maf, and probably weren't an arsonist given your switching ability which was such a focus, I had no trouble believing your survivor claim, so didn't go after you. Your ability framed Nyx, which was useful, and actually didn't ever kill anyone extra, but it was getting worrying at the end there.

And congratulations to @SmashedFish! I didn't suspect you, either. I thought you were town up until the shenanigans, and although I was convinced you were the arsonist soon after that, I never had the slightest inkling you were a jester. (I must need to take lessons from Poly!) You kept arguing and pointing fingers even when it was a dead cert that you would be lynched. Some of your reads on me were indeed scummy things I'd done, although I did honestly think Poly might be SK if there wasn't an arsonist, and the maf did want to cooperate with Wintrymix's plan to kill off lurkers.

@Polygone - I enjoyed the pineapples. And, yeah, I was nervous about one extra death vs your targets getting accurate. I think Vip wondered if you might have something like a bomb ability, which I discounted. Oops.

Regardless, I'm still pretty happy I made it to MyLo, and now I definitely need a break :P
Wow, I did not expect that twist ending! I suppose that is a town win by the wincon, although a perculiar one, since everyone was dead except Wintrymix.

Thanks to everyone for playing and particularly to @kirkfan2255 for running the game! It was my second game in a row as mafia (the first running into the start of this one, no less) and it was getting pretty stressful towards the end. I did think I could see a possible way to win yesterday (along with Wintrymix, probably), but all that was a bit late. I flipped my targets multiple times in the past day and subjected Kirk to multiple posts of possible plans.

Thanks to my fellow maf in particular! It was awesome to have @Vipera to strategise with and an experienced and more aggressive partner to push harder, and we weren't to know you'd be taken out when you were. And as Vip pointed out, @Celaenna's ability was vital on that first day. Sorry we had to kill you, @AureaImperatrix and @crateshya! I would have loved for you to have stayed in the game, but you were just too good. (And props to Aurea for suspecting me on day one.)

Congrats on surviving, @Wintrymix! I must admit, I'm curious about whether I could have persuaded you to side with me if it hadn't ended there. Knowing you weren't maf, and probably weren't an arsonist given your switching ability which was such a focus, I had no trouble believing your survivor claim, so didn't go after you. Your ability framed Nyx, which was useful, and actually didn't ever kill anyone extra, but it was getting worrying at the end there.

And congratulations to @SmashedFish! I didn't suspect you, either. I thought you were town up until the shenanigans, and although I was convinced you were the arsonist soon after that, I never had the slightest inkling you were a jester. (I must need to take lessons from Poly!) You kept arguing and pointing fingers even when it was a dead cert that you would be lynched. Some of your reads on me were indeed scummy things I'd done, although I did honestly think Poly might be SK if there wasn't an arsonist, and the maf did want to cooperate with Wintrymix's plan to kill off lurkers.

@Polygone - I enjoyed the pineapples. And, yeah, I was nervous about one extra death vs your targets getting accurate. I think Vip wondered if you might have something like a bomb ability, which I discounted. Oops.

Regardless, I'm still pretty happy I made it to MyLo, and now I definitely need a break :P
jIRALXN.png
@Mithent I'm not gonna lie, by the end of the game I was pretty much done and just ready for the game to end. I didn't really care too much who won at that point and it would have been very easy to convince me, although you would have had to do it in away without others noticing which would be difficult.

I was really out for myself this game, and didn't play Town's side as much as I should've. The problem with being a Neutral 3P is balancing both Alignments so they don't want to kill you which I honestly didn't do a very good job of for Town, Mafia though was pretty easy once I noticed something strange about @Vipera when their outed ability from an investigation.

I'm surprised one of my comments on them being killed didn't get me lynched, but none the less I made it with the help of another 3P! I honestly thought I was the only one because I forgot about the tagger entirely, it never crossed my mind that @Smashedfish was an Arsonist.

However, you play a very dangerous Scum because I couldn't really read you. Though that wasn't as important because I was 3P after all, I don't really have to care! I was really worried that I wouldn't make it to the end after working so hard to do so, especially after taking riskier plays and working with the Mafia a little more than Town.

But yes, well played! I'm looking forward to playing with you again in the future!
@Mithent I'm not gonna lie, by the end of the game I was pretty much done and just ready for the game to end. I didn't really care too much who won at that point and it would have been very easy to convince me, although you would have had to do it in away without others noticing which would be difficult.

I was really out for myself this game, and didn't play Town's side as much as I should've. The problem with being a Neutral 3P is balancing both Alignments so they don't want to kill you which I honestly didn't do a very good job of for Town, Mafia though was pretty easy once I noticed something strange about @Vipera when their outed ability from an investigation.

I'm surprised one of my comments on them being killed didn't get me lynched, but none the less I made it with the help of another 3P! I honestly thought I was the only one because I forgot about the tagger entirely, it never crossed my mind that @Smashedfish was an Arsonist.

However, you play a very dangerous Scum because I couldn't really read you. Though that wasn't as important because I was 3P after all, I don't really have to care! I was really worried that I wouldn't make it to the end after working so hard to do so, especially after taking riskier plays and working with the Mafia a little more than Town.

But yes, well played! I'm looking forward to playing with you again in the future!
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50