@Deathspector door 2 please :)
@Deathspector door 2 please :)
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@DeathSpecter

Deciphering the code for door 3, I guess
@DeathSpecter

Deciphering the code for door 3, I guess
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
Door 1: There is a loud roar from behind this door, and a piercing shriek follows. You think you hear footsteps crashing about, flapping wings. Is there some dreadful beast hiding in there? The door itself is strong wood, as if to keep something from getting out. Another crashing sound follows, shaking the door.

Door 2: This door is golden, even the hinges are encrusted with huge gems. The edge of the door has 11 jewels on them, each a symbol of one of the flights of Sornieth. The whole thing oozes a sense of decadence, but an inscription on the centre of the door gives a warning: All that glitters is not gold; gilded tombs do worms enfold. Do you want to risk it?

Door 3: This door has a strong, almost overpowering smell of raspberries coming from behind it and... Why is that blue smoke seeping out from underneath it? The fumes are thick and slightly dizzying. It might not be quite safe to open the door, but you're craving fruit now so you might try it anyway.
Door 1: There is a loud roar from behind this door, and a piercing shriek follows. You think you hear footsteps crashing about, flapping wings. Is there some dreadful beast hiding in there? The door itself is strong wood, as if to keep something from getting out. Another crashing sound follows, shaking the door.

Door 2: This door is golden, even the hinges are encrusted with huge gems. The edge of the door has 11 jewels on them, each a symbol of one of the flights of Sornieth. The whole thing oozes a sense of decadence, but an inscription on the centre of the door gives a warning: All that glitters is not gold; gilded tombs do worms enfold. Do you want to risk it?

Door 3: This door has a strong, almost overpowering smell of raspberries coming from behind it and... Why is that blue smoke seeping out from underneath it? The fumes are thick and slightly dizzying. It might not be quite safe to open the door, but you're craving fruit now so you might try it anyway.
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
@DTEvie I'll try Door 2 low-key hoping it literally has worms because I'm always somehow low on bugs
@DTEvie I'll try Door 2 low-key hoping it literally has worms because I'm always somehow low on bugs
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@DTEvie I'll take Door 1
@DTEvie I'll take Door 1
1901.png1894.png1887.png1898.png1891.png1896.png
@DTEvie I'll risk it- Door 3 :)
@DTEvie I'll risk it- Door 3 :)
@Spiders49 [item=Red Birdskull Necklace] [item=Chimera] [item=Chimera] You push at the door, but it seems stuck. You push a bit harder, and stumble out into a small dusty enclosure. Sun filters through the columns on dotted around, reminiscent of the Arena. In the centre of the room, two chimeras are fighting over the remains of a bird, hissing and scratching each other. One has a deep gash on its side; the other has broken a horn. You rush in between them, scooping the dead bird out of their claws. They turn, still angry but content to follow you. @CrazyCheetahGirl 2x[item=Rusted Treasure Chest] 10x[item=Broken Penny Jar] 3x[item=Burlap Sack] 5x[item=Broken Pottery Jar] You push open the heavy door, and are momentarily dazzled by the glare. You glance around to find the room stacked high with sacks and crates of gold, spilling over onto the floor. Oil lamps hang from the ceiling, casting a yellow glow over the wondrous sight.Turns out the warning was just trying to keep superstitious folk away from the treasure. You load up as many bags as you can and leave quickly, still a bit wary of a trap. @OpalDreams [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17389089] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173891/17389089_350.png[/img] [/url] The door swings open before you, spilling heavy fumes. The raspberry smell becomes every stronger, burning your eyes. You blink, and through the smoke you catch sight of the figure of a nocturne. She looks over you coldly, assessing you as a potential client. Then she offers you a flask of vibrant blue fluid, the same shade as her cool eyes. As you take one (mostly out of politeness), she packs her bottles and powders into a bag. "I'm looking for a place to stay and sell my brews," she explains, "Do you mind if I come with you?"
@Spiders49

Red Birdskull Necklace Chimera Chimera

You push at the door, but it seems stuck. You push a bit harder, and stumble out into a small dusty enclosure. Sun filters through the columns on dotted around, reminiscent of the Arena. In the centre of the room, two chimeras are fighting over the remains of a bird, hissing and scratching each other. One has a deep gash on its side; the other has broken a horn. You rush in between them, scooping the dead bird out of their claws. They turn, still angry but content to follow you.

@CrazyCheetahGirl

2x Rusted Treasure Chest 10x Broken Penny Jar 3x Burlap Sack 5x Broken Pottery Jar

You push open the heavy door, and are momentarily dazzled by the glare. You glance around to find the room stacked high with sacks and crates of gold, spilling over onto the floor. Oil lamps hang from the ceiling, casting a yellow glow over the wondrous sight.Turns out the warning was just trying to keep superstitious folk away from the treasure. You load up as many bags as you can and leave quickly, still a bit wary of a trap.

@OpalDreams

17389089_350.png

The door swings open before you, spilling heavy fumes. The raspberry smell becomes every stronger, burning your eyes. You blink, and through the smoke you catch sight of the figure of a nocturne. She looks over you coldly, assessing you as a potential client. Then she offers you a flask of vibrant blue fluid, the same shade as her cool eyes. As you take one (mostly out of politeness), she packs her bottles and powders into a bag.

"I'm looking for a place to stay and sell my brews," she explains, "Do you mind if I come with you?"
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
Door one is very smelly, rotting away, and has a bone as a handle...

Door two is made of deep red bloodstone and a small pink feather is statically stuck to the doorknob. Smoke drizzles out of the cracks on its side...

Door three has nothing extraordinary about it at all. It’s just a plane, average sized wooden door...You’d be stupid to pick this door...it even makes you FEEL stupid just looking at it.

(I may post the prizes tomorrow)
Door one is very smelly, rotting away, and has a bone as a handle...

Door two is made of deep red bloodstone and a small pink feather is statically stuck to the doorknob. Smoke drizzles out of the cracks on its side...

Door three has nothing extraordinary about it at all. It’s just a plane, average sized wooden door...You’d be stupid to pick this door...it even makes you FEEL stupid just looking at it.

(I may post the prizes tomorrow)
@OpalDreams I tentatively reach for door number 1 trying not to wretch as I grasp the bone handle tightly. The smell makes me fight my gag reflex and somewhere I'm cursing someone for the state of disrepair and foul construction which has made such a horrible curiosity.
@OpalDreams I tentatively reach for door number 1 trying not to wretch as I grasp the bone handle tightly. The smell makes me fight my gag reflex and somewhere I'm cursing someone for the state of disrepair and foul construction which has made such a horrible curiosity.
PTAOCx6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 427 428