Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Writer's Doors Game
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 427 428
@malachitenous

I walk up to the stone door, curious as to what it could be. I put my hand on the door, and to my surprise, it opened! I nearly fell into the room, dazed and confused.
@malachitenous

I walk up to the stone door, curious as to what it could be. I put my hand on the door, and to my surprise, it opened! I nearly fell into the room, dazed and confused.
Forum-Signature.png
@hydrawithwings
The first door opens to a nearly-bare stone room. A chest sits in the center of the room. Any attempts to pick it up to take it with you are fruitless, since it seems to be bolted to the floor. You open it instead, rifling through the contents. Slippery silk and feathers fill the chest, and at the bottom there's a stone orb, swirling with spirits.
Haunted Stone Orb x 1, Iguanaskin Cloth x 10, Shining Feather Cluster x 10, Brilliant Feather Cluster x 10.

@Kekule
Stepping through the archway brings to you to an overgrown terrace, cobblestones with moss lining the room. It's a beautiful room, with an altar to the Gladekeeper in the far end. You hear the deity's voice echo through the room, telling you that she appreciates you visiting her altar. You notice a small gathering of plants in front of her statue, and gather them up to take with you.
Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting x 1, Potted Peacevine x 5, Potted Deepmine Fungi x 5

@playerpichu
The chalk outline glows faintly as you touch the stone, a violent burst of wind emitting from the rock as it splits open. You jump back in fear, wondering what could have possibly done that to such a solid-looking boulder. A baby Tundra peeks it's head out from between the cracks in the rock, chirping softly. It looks like it needs a home.
Baby Tundra x 1
@hydrawithwings
The first door opens to a nearly-bare stone room. A chest sits in the center of the room. Any attempts to pick it up to take it with you are fruitless, since it seems to be bolted to the floor. You open it instead, rifling through the contents. Slippery silk and feathers fill the chest, and at the bottom there's a stone orb, swirling with spirits.
Haunted Stone Orb x 1, Iguanaskin Cloth x 10, Shining Feather Cluster x 10, Brilliant Feather Cluster x 10.

@Kekule
Stepping through the archway brings to you to an overgrown terrace, cobblestones with moss lining the room. It's a beautiful room, with an altar to the Gladekeeper in the far end. You hear the deity's voice echo through the room, telling you that she appreciates you visiting her altar. You notice a small gathering of plants in front of her statue, and gather them up to take with you.
Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting x 1, Potted Peacevine x 5, Potted Deepmine Fungi x 5

@playerpichu
The chalk outline glows faintly as you touch the stone, a violent burst of wind emitting from the rock as it splits open. You jump back in fear, wondering what could have possibly done that to such a solid-looking boulder. A baby Tundra peeks it's head out from between the cracks in the rock, chirping softly. It looks like it needs a home.
Baby Tundra x 1
Now it's my turn!

Door 1: A beautifully painted door. Most of the door is painted like the sky, but there's also a bird with many shining colors in the middle. The door handle even has small metal wings! How cute.

Door 2: A completely white door. There's a sign on it with a skull and crossbones, as well as the words, " DANGER - WEAR EYE PROTECTION " below it. The sound of something made of glass breaking can be heard before entering.

Door 3: An emerald green door with a strange green light pulsating from within. When near the door, the sound of bubbles popping can be heard. The sound is faint, but distinct.
Now it's my turn!

Door 1: A beautifully painted door. Most of the door is painted like the sky, but there's also a bird with many shining colors in the middle. The door handle even has small metal wings! How cute.

Door 2: A completely white door. There's a sign on it with a skull and crossbones, as well as the words, " DANGER - WEAR EYE PROTECTION " below it. The sound of something made of glass breaking can be heard before entering.

Door 3: An emerald green door with a strange green light pulsating from within. When near the door, the sound of bubbles popping can be heard. The sound is faint, but distinct.
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu
I want door 2 old cause it says danger in all caps.
@playerpichu
I want door 2 old cause it says danger in all caps.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@playerpichu
*presses ear to Door 3*
@playerpichu
*presses ear to Door 3*
k5f5v.jpg
@playerpichu *admires door 1*
@playerpichu *admires door 1*
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
@TwiliWolf You open the door, and to your surprise, the place is covered in feathers! As you walk around, you hear wings flapping behind you. Frightened, you hurriedly pick up some of the beautiful feathers and turn around to run. As you turn, however, you are met by a giant Blackwing Croaker! It attempts to attack you, but you swiftly dodge and attempt to run away. Before you run through the door, however, you hear the pained scream of the attacker. Hesitantly, you look back. As it turns out, a Stonewatch Harpy just killed the Blackwing Croaker. You wonder if the Stonewatch Harpy notices you. Sure enough, it did. Unfortunately, it also stares you dead in the eye as it carefully skins the Blackwing Croaker. You take a step back, but the Stonewatch Harpy takes a step forward. Still holding the skin, they open their arms to show that they aren't a threat. You let them come near you, and they gently hand you the skin. Oddly enough, there's no blood on it. You look back up at the Stonewatch Harpy, who seems to smile at you. Is this... A peace offering? It seems so, as the Stonewatch Harpy doesn't attack you. You ask if they want to come with you, and they nod. You smile at your somewhat violent new friend, but then you notice something over their shoulder. There's a baby Blackwing Croacker sitting on the feathery floor, looking sad. You cautiously walk over to it, the Stonewatch Harpy clutching their weapon just in case. The baby Blackwing Croacker doesn't attack you, so you decide to take it with you. After all, it seems your new friend might've just killed their mother... [b]You received a Stonewatch Harpy, a Blackwing Croaker, Tiny Feathers, Shining Feather Clusters, and the Skin: Blackwing Croacker![/b] @Avirein As you enter the door, you immediately lock eyes with a baby dragon. " Oopsie! I dropped my experiment. " He looked down at the shining goo, not seeming to be concerned about the broken glass. You figure that it must happen a lot. You ask the dragon where his parents are. " I dunno! This is actually my school. My parents never picked me up, and it's been ages! I actually fell asleep here in the night then went to class next morning... Do my parents not want me? " Tears rolled down his face. You feel awfully bad for the abandoned dragon, so you scoop the baby up in your arms. You ask him if he'd like to come with you, where he will be happy. The tears in his eyes went away as you said this. " C-can I? Will I not get in trouble? " He wipes his eyes, looking up at you. This poor baby... You assure him that he'll be fine. " Okay, " he sniffles, " but can I take my doll with me? " You look into the corner of the lab and see a Windsinger doll. You stare back into his eyes for a moment. You notice that he has nature eyes... How odd. Well, you figure that you shouldn't question it. You pick up the doll and hand it to the dragon. He giggles happily, hugging the doll. You walk back to the door, but you soon pause when you feel something gooey touching your leg. You look down, and you see a Shiny Residue smiling up at you. The baby dragon gasped in delight. " Shiny! The experiment worked! " You gaze at the trail of goo the familiar left, noticing that it must've come out of the glass that broke when you entered. You realize that you probably shouldn't keep those things lying on the ground. You sit the baby dragon on a table, asking him to hold on for a moment as you clean up the mess. " Wait! " The dragon yells. He takes a pair of goggles out of a cabinet. " Safety first. " He straps a pair of goggles to your eyes. They're a bit small for you, they're clearly meant for someone smaller. Regardless, you keep them on as you clean everything up. The Shiny Residue follows you around as you do this. You pick up the baby dragon and everything else you need, then head towards the door. You wait for the Shiny Residue to follow you out, then you shut the door quietly. [b]You received a Dragon, a Playful Windsinger Puppet, a Shiny Residue, Green Protective Goggles, Broken Bottles, and a Silver Muck![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23210448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232105/23210448_350.png[/img] [/url] (( I will also provide a Scroll of Renaming, just in case you don't like the name. )) @JasmineBlooms You open the door, only to be met by a bubbling cauldron. You see that there are materials inside, so you decide to inspect them. You slowly take out some Orange Ooze. Your hands got soaked in the odd mixture, however, and they now glowed green. You felt concerned, but at least you weren't in pain. Next to the cauldron, you see an Arcanist Meteorite Miniature. You decide to take this as well, but it seemed to trigger something. You didn't see it before, but there was actually a Magic Mirror on the wall behind you! It started screeching in a rhythmic way, like a warning siren. You told it to be quiet, but it wouldn't stop. You hastily look around you, wondering if anyone was coming to see what was wrong. Well, better not risk it! You take the Magic Mirror off of the wall and make a run for it, slamming the door behind you. The Magic Mirror stopped screeching, but it definitely seems to be grumpy. [b]You received some Orange Ooze, Glowing Green Clawtips, an Arcanist Meteorite Miniature, and a Magic Mirror![/b]
@TwiliWolf

You open the door, and to your surprise, the place is covered in feathers! As you walk around, you hear wings flapping behind you. Frightened, you hurriedly pick up some of the beautiful feathers and turn around to run. As you turn, however, you are met by a giant Blackwing Croaker! It attempts to attack you, but you swiftly dodge and attempt to run away. Before you run through the door, however, you hear the pained scream of the attacker. Hesitantly, you look back. As it turns out, a Stonewatch Harpy just killed the Blackwing Croaker. You wonder if the Stonewatch Harpy notices you. Sure enough, it did. Unfortunately, it also stares you dead in the eye as it carefully skins the Blackwing Croaker. You take a step back, but the Stonewatch Harpy takes a step forward. Still holding the skin, they open their arms to show that they aren't a threat. You let them come near you, and they gently hand you the skin. Oddly enough, there's no blood on it. You look back up at the Stonewatch Harpy, who seems to smile at you. Is this... A peace offering? It seems so, as the Stonewatch Harpy doesn't attack you. You ask if they want to come with you, and they nod. You smile at your somewhat violent new friend, but then you notice something over their shoulder. There's a baby Blackwing Croacker sitting on the feathery floor, looking sad. You cautiously walk over to it, the Stonewatch Harpy clutching their weapon just in case. The baby Blackwing Croacker doesn't attack you, so you decide to take it with you. After all, it seems your new friend might've just killed their mother...

You received a Stonewatch Harpy, a Blackwing Croaker, Tiny Feathers, Shining Feather Clusters, and the Skin: Blackwing Croacker!

@Avirein

As you enter the door, you immediately lock eyes with a baby dragon.
" Oopsie! I dropped my experiment. " He looked down at the shining goo, not seeming to be concerned about the broken glass. You figure that it must happen a lot. You ask the dragon where his parents are.
" I dunno! This is actually my school. My parents never picked me up, and it's been ages! I actually fell asleep here in the night then went to class next morning... Do my parents not want me? " Tears rolled down his face. You feel awfully bad for the abandoned dragon, so you scoop the baby up in your arms. You ask him if he'd like to come with you, where he will be happy. The tears in his eyes went away as you said this.
" C-can I? Will I not get in trouble? " He wipes his eyes, looking up at you. This poor baby... You assure him that he'll be fine.
" Okay, " he sniffles, " but can I take my doll with me? " You look into the corner of the lab and see a Windsinger doll. You stare back into his eyes for a moment. You notice that he has nature eyes... How odd. Well, you figure that you shouldn't question it. You pick up the doll and hand it to the dragon. He giggles happily, hugging the doll. You walk back to the door, but you soon pause when you feel something gooey touching your leg. You look down, and you see a Shiny Residue smiling up at you.
The baby dragon gasped in delight. " Shiny! The experiment worked! " You gaze at the trail of goo the familiar left, noticing that it must've come out of the glass that broke when you entered. You realize that you probably shouldn't keep those things lying on the ground. You sit the baby dragon on a table, asking him to hold on for a moment as you clean up the mess.
" Wait! " The dragon yells. He takes a pair of goggles out of a cabinet.
" Safety first. " He straps a pair of goggles to your eyes. They're a bit small for you, they're clearly meant for someone smaller. Regardless, you keep them on as you clean everything up. The Shiny Residue follows you around as you do this. You pick up the baby dragon and everything else you need, then head towards the door. You wait for the Shiny Residue to follow you out, then you shut the door quietly.

You received a Dragon, a Playful Windsinger Puppet, a Shiny Residue, Green Protective Goggles, Broken Bottles, and a Silver Muck!

23210448_350.png

(( I will also provide a Scroll of Renaming, just in case you don't like the name. ))

@JasmineBlooms

You open the door, only to be met by a bubbling cauldron. You see that there are materials inside, so you decide to inspect them. You slowly take out some Orange Ooze. Your hands got soaked in the odd mixture, however, and they now glowed green. You felt concerned, but at least you weren't in pain. Next to the cauldron, you see an Arcanist Meteorite Miniature. You decide to take this as well, but it seemed to trigger something. You didn't see it before, but there was actually a Magic Mirror on the wall behind you! It started screeching in a rhythmic way, like a warning siren. You told it to be quiet, but it wouldn't stop. You hastily look around you, wondering if anyone was coming to see what was wrong. Well, better not risk it! You take the Magic Mirror off of the wall and make a run for it, slamming the door behind you. The Magic Mirror stopped screeching, but it definitely seems to be grumpy.

You received some Orange Ooze, Glowing Green Clawtips, an Arcanist Meteorite Miniature, and a Magic Mirror!
Forum-Signature.png
Door 1- you aren't that close-up but it doesn't look like a normal door. It purple, and you can't really tell the material its made out of so you get a closer look. Wait, is that... purple snow?

Door 2- it looks like glass but tapping it the noise it makes is more like plastic. There isn't a lock but there is no way you could get this door open with your bare hands. Maybe the lock is inside?

Door 3- it looks like someone has been splatter painting here. The door is covered in splatters of paint except for a dog shaped splotch at the bottom. That splotchreveals the door to be made of... stone?
Door 1- you aren't that close-up but it doesn't look like a normal door. It purple, and you can't really tell the material its made out of so you get a closer look. Wait, is that... purple snow?

Door 2- it looks like glass but tapping it the noise it makes is more like plastic. There isn't a lock but there is no way you could get this door open with your bare hands. Maybe the lock is inside?

Door 3- it looks like someone has been splatter painting here. The door is covered in splatters of paint except for a dog shaped splotch at the bottom. That splotchreveals the door to be made of... stone?
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Avirein

Ooh, a purple door! I wonder what's inside Door #1...
@Avirein

Ooh, a purple door! I wonder what's inside Door #1...
X7zHe2a.png
@Avirein I run my fingers along the edges of door number two seeing if there is a way to pry it open. Feeling the texture of the plastic I lean into it and listen to hear anything from the other side of it. While trying to open the door I can't help but wonder who would craft such an entrance?
@Avirein I run my fingers along the edges of door number two seeing if there is a way to pry it open. Feeling the texture of the plastic I lean into it and listen to hear anything from the other side of it. While trying to open the door I can't help but wonder who would craft such an entrance?
PTAOCx6.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 427 428