Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Writer's Doors Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 427 428
Door 1: @Finian you crawl through the hole, barely fitting through. After wiggling down the tunnel for several minutes, nearly getting stuck a few times, you finally get to a small, dug-out room. A little dragon is skittering around the corners of the room. It stops when you enter, and seems thrilled to see you!

(the dragon will be delivered to you once I get this really bad space-based shenanigan worked out ;u; I have no space and all of my dragons are permanent residents non-negotiably, please understand)

Door 2: @DeathSpecter You open the door to a horrible shrieking sound from the rusted hinge and find a dirty room filled with old, rusty chests. You take one or two with you as you leave.

Door 3: @Solarian you open the door to find a warm glass room, seemingly constructed to keep its's giant moth inhabitant locked away. It instantly flies over to you and nuzzles you! It seems friendly.

(prizes will be delivered in the morning, I'm very tired and I need a bit of a break ;u;)
Door 1: @Finian you crawl through the hole, barely fitting through. After wiggling down the tunnel for several minutes, nearly getting stuck a few times, you finally get to a small, dug-out room. A little dragon is skittering around the corners of the room. It stops when you enter, and seems thrilled to see you!

(the dragon will be delivered to you once I get this really bad space-based shenanigan worked out ;u; I have no space and all of my dragons are permanent residents non-negotiably, please understand)

Door 2: @DeathSpecter You open the door to a horrible shrieking sound from the rusted hinge and find a dirty room filled with old, rusty chests. You take one or two with you as you leave.

Door 3: @Solarian you open the door to find a warm glass room, seemingly constructed to keep its's giant moth inhabitant locked away. It instantly flies over to you and nuzzles you! It seems friendly.

(prizes will be delivered in the morning, I'm very tired and I need a bit of a break ;u;)
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
Please use more then 1-2 sentences in your doors descriptions! That's kind of the point of this doors game. Their are plenty of other doors games for people that just want the prizes. :) Please read the front description: its not that difficult! And sorry for the boring dragon. I'll pick better next time. -Opal
Please use more then 1-2 sentences in your doors descriptions! That's kind of the point of this doors game. Their are plenty of other doors games for people that just want the prizes. :) Please read the front description: its not that difficult! And sorry for the boring dragon. I'll pick better next time. -Opal
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@OpalDreams ah sorry is this directed at someone in particular? I'm not sure because you didn't ping anyone, sorry to bother I'm just anxious ;;
@OpalDreams ah sorry is this directed at someone in particular? I'm not sure because you didn't ping anyone, sorry to bother I'm just anxious ;;
Door 1: A large, dark oak door, wreathed in ivy, sits in front of you. A smell of sweet spring grass wafts from inside.

Door 2: A Bronze door lies before you. As you get closer, you can see delicate metal work depicting what seems to be the battle of the first four. A faint light glows from the place in between the wall and the door.

Door 3: You gaze upon a heavy stone door, inlaid with lapis lazuli and blue sapphire. It is rough and cold to the touch.
Door 1: A large, dark oak door, wreathed in ivy, sits in front of you. A smell of sweet spring grass wafts from inside.

Door 2: A Bronze door lies before you. As you get closer, you can see delicate metal work depicting what seems to be the battle of the first four. A faint light glows from the place in between the wall and the door.

Door 3: You gaze upon a heavy stone door, inlaid with lapis lazuli and blue sapphire. It is rough and cold to the touch.
@CrystalLeafeon
Could I take door 3 please?
@CrystalLeafeon
Could I take door 3 please?
1901.png1894.png1887.png1898.png1891.png1896.png
@SpaceErase- no need to be worried; you wrote mostly enough (with one small exception) for this game. Besides, its not like I could actually do anything if a player does not follow the rules; I was just was sick of some really boring doors game rounds :) Its true that the comment was directed mainly towards a particular player, but it was mostly for anyone in general as a reminder of the reason for this doors game being created. No worries. I don't like pinpointing players anyway. Your fine :)
@SpaceErase- no need to be worried; you wrote mostly enough (with one small exception) for this game. Besides, its not like I could actually do anything if a player does not follow the rules; I was just was sick of some really boring doors game rounds :) Its true that the comment was directed mainly towards a particular player, but it was mostly for anyone in general as a reminder of the reason for this doors game being created. No worries. I don't like pinpointing players anyway. Your fine :)
@CrystalLeafeon
Door 1 please :)
@CrystalLeafeon
Door 1 please :)
@OpalDreams thank you for understanding my worry, i agree with you about the whole boring thing.
@OpalDreams thank you for understanding my worry, i agree with you about the whole boring thing.
@SpaceErase thanks for your understanding of why I created this version of the doors game :)
@SpaceErase thanks for your understanding of why I created this version of the doors game :)
@OpalDreams

As you open the door, the scent becomes even stronger. You seem to have discovered a garden-like room, with plentiful greens, grasses, and flowers. You stay and nap for awhile before leaving with two talonfuls of food

@DeathSpecter

As, you open the door, a weak scream escapes. You run into the temple-like room, Ignoring the abound riches and sculptures, and find a dragoness being attacked behind a large statue of Windsinger. After defeating the attackers, you turn to the dragoness and patch her up. She introduces herself as Moor, and offers to join you clan. She looks back at the statue once, a little twinge of sadness in her eyes, before the two of you leave.

@Spider49

A rush of water splashes through the door as you open it, leaving you drenched in salty spray. A few bundles of cloth, sopping and faded, gather around your talons. You gather them quickly, and move closer to the center of the circular stone room. A small pool with a mosaic dragon on the bottom, holds a Kelp Tender, skinny and skittish from a long time in the unopened room. You spend quite a while gaining it's trust before it will leave with you.

It's done! Your letters will be sent soon, but number 2 might take a little more time, sorry.
@OpalDreams

As you open the door, the scent becomes even stronger. You seem to have discovered a garden-like room, with plentiful greens, grasses, and flowers. You stay and nap for awhile before leaving with two talonfuls of food

@DeathSpecter

As, you open the door, a weak scream escapes. You run into the temple-like room, Ignoring the abound riches and sculptures, and find a dragoness being attacked behind a large statue of Windsinger. After defeating the attackers, you turn to the dragoness and patch her up. She introduces herself as Moor, and offers to join you clan. She looks back at the statue once, a little twinge of sadness in her eyes, before the two of you leave.

@Spider49

A rush of water splashes through the door as you open it, leaving you drenched in salty spray. A few bundles of cloth, sopping and faded, gather around your talons. You gather them quickly, and move closer to the center of the circular stone room. A small pool with a mosaic dragon on the bottom, holds a Kelp Tender, skinny and skittish from a long time in the unopened room. You spend quite a while gaining it's trust before it will leave with you.

It's done! Your letters will be sent soon, but number 2 might take a little more time, sorry.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 427 428