I'll choose Door one
@DeathSpecter
I'll choose Door one
1901.png1894.png1887.png1898.png1891.png1896.png
@DeathSpecter Door three, please!
@DeathSpecter Door three, please!
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
Door 1:
A door blocks your path, covered in rust. In place of a knob, there is only a hole, and the door swings freely on hinges. When you look through the hole, you can see something furry inside...
Door 2:
You feel like you've seen this door before...
Door 3:
There is no door; only an opening leading off into pitch darkness. You can feel a draft from somewhere within.
Door 1:
A door blocks your path, covered in rust. In place of a knob, there is only a hole, and the door swings freely on hinges. When you look through the hole, you can see something furry inside...
Door 2:
You feel like you've seen this door before...
Door 3:
There is no door; only an opening leading off into pitch darkness. You can feel a draft from somewhere within.
@CrazyCheetahGirl door 2? I'm crossing my fingers hoping I don't get the dragon aaaaaa
@CrazyCheetahGirl door 2? I'm crossing my fingers hoping I don't get the dragon aaaaaa
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@CrazyCheetahGirl
I'll take door 3
@CrazyCheetahGirl
I'll take door 3
1901.png1894.png1887.png1898.png1891.png1896.png
@DeathSpecter You have the shove the door to get it open, and you soon realize why! There was a Hainu sitting right outside it and it is now running around you, jumping on you, and generally being cute and begging for affection. It has a green collar around its neck. Upon closer inspection, something is written on the collar. "My name is Fluffy! Please take good care of me!" You decide to take Fluffy home with you. [item=Hainu] [item=Forest Green Neck Wrap] @SpaceErase Why does this dragon seem so familiar? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23059931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230600/23059931_350.png[/img] [/url] @Spiders49 You walk into the opening- only to fall several yards down. Winded but not seriously injured, you find that it's not pitch darkness after all; something is glowing n the corner. [item=Whirlwind Emblem]
@DeathSpecter
You have the shove the door to get it open, and you soon realize why! There was a Hainu sitting right outside it and it is now running around you, jumping on you, and generally being cute and begging for affection. It has a green collar around its neck. Upon closer inspection, something is written on the collar. "My name is Fluffy! Please take good care of me!" You decide to take Fluffy home with you.
Hainu Forest Green Neck Wrap
@SpaceErase
Why does this dragon seem so familiar?

23059931_350.png

@Spiders49
You walk into the opening- only to fall several yards down. Winded but not seriously injured, you find that it's not pitch darkness after all; something is glowing n the corner.
Whirlwind Emblem
Door 1: This door is not even a door! It appears to be a hole in the wall, about the height of your chest. It's just large enough to crawl through! Do you do it?

Door 2: This metal door has a boxlike shape on it. It glows with possibility, but it's very rusty.

Door 3: This door has a pair of butterfly wings on the front! You can hear faint crunching sounds coming from inside.
Door 1: This door is not even a door! It appears to be a hole in the wall, about the height of your chest. It's just large enough to crawl through! Do you do it?

Door 2: This metal door has a boxlike shape on it. It glows with possibility, but it's very rusty.

Door 3: This door has a pair of butterfly wings on the front! You can hear faint crunching sounds coming from inside.
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@SpaceErase
Door 3 for me, please! (There is a very excited hatchling who considers butterflies to be most splendid.)
@SpaceErase
Door 3 for me, please! (There is a very excited hatchling who considers butterflies to be most splendid.)

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@SpaceErase !! May I crawl through the hole in the wall?
@SpaceErase !! May I crawl through the hole in the wall?
7OfRPKX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 427 428