Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Writer's Doors Game
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 427 428
@Avirein Door 3 Oooo I like art and dogs!
@Avirein Door 3 Oooo I like art and dogs!
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@7BlueZebras
You wipe off a bit of the snow realizing it is just insulation. Wait, why is insulation on a door? Well you keep scraping it off anyways becoming more and more curious. Your hand hits something hard.
As an artist, you always have a paint brush on hand, so remembering all those archeological dig shows you watched when you were 11 you get the paintbrush out and start dusting the object off.
When you hear a clunk as the door magically opens. or not. A teenaged dragon has opened the door. He seems mute as he gathers up a few items and seemingly decides to go with you as you turn to leave seeing nothing worth anything in the tiny room. There isn't anything you can do to stop him from also bringing his dodo. well, i guess you have a new companion now.
You receive a dragon, a dodo, heatherbed lily, and a mammertee!

I have to leave my precious wifi soon so please forgive me. I'm going camping this weekend so i won't be able to get on except in spurts. i will post your things on sunday. I promise!
@7BlueZebras
You wipe off a bit of the snow realizing it is just insulation. Wait, why is insulation on a door? Well you keep scraping it off anyways becoming more and more curious. Your hand hits something hard.
As an artist, you always have a paint brush on hand, so remembering all those archeological dig shows you watched when you were 11 you get the paintbrush out and start dusting the object off.
When you hear a clunk as the door magically opens. or not. A teenaged dragon has opened the door. He seems mute as he gathers up a few items and seemingly decides to go with you as you turn to leave seeing nothing worth anything in the tiny room. There isn't anything you can do to stop him from also bringing his dodo. well, i guess you have a new companion now.
You receive a dragon, a dodo, heatherbed lily, and a mammertee!

I have to leave my precious wifi soon so please forgive me. I'm going camping this weekend so i won't be able to get on except in spurts. i will post your things on sunday. I promise!
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Avirein
no worries I know you'l do your best to get the descriptions and the rewards done by that point.
@Avirein
no worries I know you'l do your best to get the descriptions and the rewards done by that point.
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
Door #1: The door has large, rusty chains around it. There's a lock on the chains, but no key in sight. Sometimes, the door rattles, and the chains clink around as if there is something behind it trying to escape.

Door #2: This door has many swirly engravings on it. The marks look beautiful, giving the door a look of elegance and high quality.

Door #3: This door is soft to the touch, your hand sinks in a bit when you place it on the door. What a peculiar one... but it is so very soft...
Door #1: The door has large, rusty chains around it. There's a lock on the chains, but no key in sight. Sometimes, the door rattles, and the chains clink around as if there is something behind it trying to escape.

Door #2: This door has many swirly engravings on it. The marks look beautiful, giving the door a look of elegance and high quality.

Door #3: This door is soft to the touch, your hand sinks in a bit when you place it on the door. What a peculiar one... but it is so very soft...
X7zHe2a.png
@7BlueZebras -- Softly touches door #3. Starts falling asleep in the soft... Zzzzzzzz......
@7BlueZebras -- Softly touches door #3. Starts falling asleep in the soft... Zzzzzzzz......
Slots_Button.png
I'll go with door #2

Edit: Oh no! Sorry I pinged the wrong person by mistake
@7bluezebras
I'll go with door #2

Edit: Oh no! Sorry I pinged the wrong person by mistake
@7bluezebras
@7BlueZebras

I suppose I'll test my luck, door 1 please~
@7BlueZebras

I suppose I'll test my luck, door 1 please~
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
@Poison49 As you try to break the lock, the door rattles and shakes even more—as if the thing on the other side knew you were helping it escape. The door suddenly pops off its hinges, and you jump back in alarm, prepared to run away. Then an Imperial Dragon comes out, and seems to give you a grin, thanking you for letting it out. You can't help but take it home with you and welcome it into your clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22930366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229304/22930366_350.png[/img] [/url] @FallenRain You open the beautiful door, and a light wind blows. Something floats towards you on the breeze, and lands at your feet. Picking it up, you see that it is a skin for a dragon! [item=Skin: Leaf on the Wind] @Unownsender As you push further into the fur, the fur suddenly hardens. Something is slowly emerging from the fur, and you decide to take the glowing stones. [item=Zephyr Bolt] [item=Blazing Slash] [item=Congeal]
@Poison49

As you try to break the lock, the door rattles and shakes even more—as if the thing on the other side knew you were helping it escape. The door suddenly pops off its hinges, and you jump back in alarm, prepared to run away. Then an Imperial Dragon comes out, and seems to give you a grin, thanking you for letting it out. You can't help but take it home with you and welcome it into your clan.

22930366_350.png

@FallenRain

You open the beautiful door, and a light wind blows. Something floats towards you on the breeze, and lands at your feet. Picking it up, you see that it is a skin for a dragon!

Skin: Leaf on the Wind

@Unownsender

As you push further into the fur, the fur suddenly hardens. Something is slowly emerging from the fur, and you decide to take the glowing stones.

Zephyr Bolt Blazing Slash Congeal
X7zHe2a.png
Door 1: This door is looks like a plain metallic door. Its made of steel, and there is caution tape hanging off of the handle. You see some smoke coming out from the top of the door, igniting your curiosity.

Door 2: This door is painted in many different shades of blue. There are fishing nets draped over top it and sand and sea shells scattered around. Upon closer inspection, you hear the unmistakable sound of waves.

Door 3: This door is white and carved to look like someone's front door. You see a window, but there are curtains hiding your view. Getting closer you hear giggling from the other side and smell something delicious in the air.
Door 1: This door is looks like a plain metallic door. Its made of steel, and there is caution tape hanging off of the handle. You see some smoke coming out from the top of the door, igniting your curiosity.

Door 2: This door is painted in many different shades of blue. There are fishing nets draped over top it and sand and sea shells scattered around. Upon closer inspection, you hear the unmistakable sound of waves.

Door 3: This door is white and carved to look like someone's front door. You see a window, but there are curtains hiding your view. Getting closer you hear giggling from the other side and smell something delicious in the air.
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
@Poison49
Door 2 please! *is lulled by the waves*
@Poison49
Door 2 please! *is lulled by the waves*
k5f5v.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 427 428