Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Night Before Christmas Mafia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16816131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168162/16816131_350.png[/img] [/url] Elemiah yawns as she wakes up in her lair. She heard someone talking so she waddles towards the voice. She finally catches up with the rest and asks,"[i]So, what will we be doing today Rogue?[/i]" [size=1]@Detroness xD Sorry for my lame response. It's a bit early in the morning, lol.[/size]

16816131_350.png

Elemiah yawns as she wakes up in her lair. She heard someone talking so she waddles towards the voice. She finally catches up with the rest and asks,"So, what will we be doing today Rogue?"

@Detroness
xD Sorry for my lame response. It's a bit early in the morning, lol.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Kanariah [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177409/17740877_350.png[/img] Fallen, when Rouge had yet to answer him, wandered to the very edge of the group. He clawed his way up onto one of the many perches that were around for dragons to fly up and sit on. His wings were folded tightly to his back, and he didn't seem inclined to use them at all either, despite the fact that they seemed perfectly intact. The lack of a pearl was also disturbing to those who knew how much Pearlcatchers cared for their pearls. He sat on the perch with his tail wrapped around it for balance, taking the time to groom the tufts of fur out and free them of ice. He didn't seem inclined to get friendly with the other dragons, eyeing the Imperial as he noticed the larger dragon watching him.
@Kanariah

17740877_350.png

Fallen, when Rouge had yet to answer him, wandered to the very edge of the group. He clawed his way up onto one of the many perches that were around for dragons to fly up and sit on. His wings were folded tightly to his back, and he didn't seem inclined to use them at all either, despite the fact that they seemed perfectly intact. The lack of a pearl was also disturbing to those who knew how much Pearlcatchers cared for their pearls.

He sat on the perch with his tail wrapped around it for balance, taking the time to groom the tufts of fur out and free them of ice. He didn't seem inclined to get friendly with the other dragons, eyeing the Imperial as he noticed the larger dragon watching him.
tumblr_nwyidc06Hv1tfzajgo1_500.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11839001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118391/11839001_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Steeltalon awoke with a start, his bright blue eyes glowing as he took note of the sudden change in the environment. Where was this place? How had he gotten there? Why...Why was it so cold?! He'd rust over at this rate! He spun into the air, attempting to remove his metallic form from the frozen ground. He found his efforts to be useless, however. He was made in plague, and somehow his origins stretched even further, deep into the Shifting Expanse, his eyes being the proof. He was made for hot, dry climates, not the frozen lands of the Icefields. But that Fae...St. Nick's workshop? Did the jolly ol' guy deliver to automatons, even if they had emotions? Well, even if one was still trying to figure them out, like his brother was? He shook his head, sighing as he turned back to the end of his lengthy form, stuck to the frozen ground of the workshop. He was here to help, but he had to be free first. That's when he heard an annoyed voice call out to one of the hosts. He turned towards it, only to stare up at a Pearlcatcher about twice his size, surprisingly enough without his pearl. He did seem to be younger, however. He should know as much from the other catchers in his clan. He decided any help was better than none. Besides, he needed something to do, right? "Well, helping a stuck automaton is a start!" Steel called out hopefully. "Besides, this is supposed to be St. Nick's place! Helping another drake out kinda fits in with the theme here, doesn't it?" He hoped the Pearlcatcher would be nice enough to help, but he seemed to be in a sour mood. Maybe he'd have to wait for the next visitor. ((And here's my way of introducing my drake this time around~! Have fun, Fallen! XD)) [size=1]@Detroness @Nanosaur @Kanariah @Lalona @Haven @FloatingInSpace @Agrina @Bl00df0x @VNyx @Skiesti @MyPilot @ForbiddenDeity @WolfSong @KaiserSooshie @tigressRising @freshpeachez @Leopardmask @Cyberstrike @Lorde @flybeatRemix[/size]

Steeltalon awoke with a start, his bright blue eyes glowing as he took note of the sudden change in the environment. Where was this place? How had he gotten there? Why...Why was it so cold?! He'd rust over at this rate! He spun into the air, attempting to remove his metallic form from the frozen ground. He found his efforts to be useless, however. He was made in plague, and somehow his origins stretched even further, deep into the Shifting Expanse, his eyes being the proof. He was made for hot, dry climates, not the frozen lands of the Icefields. But that Fae...St. Nick's workshop? Did the jolly ol' guy deliver to automatons, even if they had emotions? Well, even if one was still trying to figure them out, like his brother was? He shook his head, sighing as he turned back to the end of his lengthy form, stuck to the frozen ground of the workshop. He was here to help, but he had to be free first. That's when he heard an annoyed voice call out to one of the hosts. He turned towards it, only to stare up at a Pearlcatcher about twice his size, surprisingly enough without his pearl. He did seem to be younger, however. He should know as much from the other catchers in his clan. He decided any help was better than none. Besides, he needed something to do, right? "Well, helping a stuck automaton is a start!" Steel called out hopefully. "Besides, this is supposed to be St. Nick's place! Helping another drake out kinda fits in with the theme here, doesn't it?" He hoped the Pearlcatcher would be nice enough to help, but he seemed to be in a sour mood. Maybe he'd have to wait for the next visitor.

((And here's my way of introducing my drake this time around~! Have fun, Fallen! XD))

@Detroness @Nanosaur @Kanariah @Lalona @Haven @FloatingInSpace @Agrina @Bl00df0x @VNyx @Skiesti @MyPilot @ForbiddenDeity @WolfSong @KaiserSooshie @tigressRising @freshpeachez @Leopardmask @Cyberstrike @Lorde @flybeatRemix
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/177859/17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png[/img] [color=navy]Rogue eyed the grumpy Pearlcatcher for a moment, "Nothing today. Just familiarize yourself with the workshop and introduce yourself to others." [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/177859/17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png[/img] The spiral turned to the finely dressed wild claw and said, "If you want you explore the workshop, there are currently several places to explore: [b]the work shop, the dining area, or the living room[/b]." [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/122445/12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png[/img] [color=red]August fluttered down to the frozen spiral and let out a soft burst of magic to unfreeze the spiral. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/122445/12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png[/img] "Hmm... That's odd. Your rooms should all heated. I'll speak to Levi about this and make sure that everything's in order when nighttime comes around." [/color][sub]@ClockworkEclipse @Lalona @ForbiddenDeity
17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png Rogue eyed the grumpy Pearlcatcher for a moment, "Nothing today. Just familiarize yourself with the workshop and introduce yourself to others."

17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png The spiral turned to the finely dressed wild claw and said, "If you want you explore the workshop, there are currently several places to explore: the work shop, the dining area, or the living room."

12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png August fluttered down to the frozen spiral and let out a soft burst of magic to unfreeze the spiral.

12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png "Hmm... That's odd. Your rooms should all heated. I'll speak to Levi about this and make sure that everything's in order when nighttime comes around."

@ClockworkEclipse @Lalona @ForbiddenDeity
2v32at4.jpg
(oops ninja'ed by npcs :p) @Detroness [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177409/17740877_350.png[/img] The pearlless pearlcatcher looked over at the voice calling out to him, his ears flicking up curiously, pretty much the only sign of emotion he showed at the moment. At the words, he snorted slightly. "I'm not even fully sure why I'm here, I just got told to come here and wait for a week. Not an ideal vacation." He said, tightening his tail around the perch and letting himself hang down until his front paws touched, before dropping to the ground. Upon finally getting a response, Fallen looked over to see the Fae free the Spiral, and shrugged his shoulders. "Guess I'll go look at the living room then Rouge, if you care to point me the right way." He said, swishing his tail up over his back the way he liked to carry it and watching the slender streams of white and arcane pink energy trail over his forelegs.
(oops ninja'ed by npcs :p)
@Detroness
17740877_350.png

The pearlless pearlcatcher looked over at the voice calling out to him, his ears flicking up curiously, pretty much the only sign of emotion he showed at the moment. At the words, he snorted slightly. "I'm not even fully sure why I'm here, I just got told to come here and wait for a week. Not an ideal vacation." He said, tightening his tail around the perch and letting himself hang down until his front paws touched, before dropping to the ground.

Upon finally getting a response, Fallen looked over to see the Fae free the Spiral, and shrugged his shoulders. "Guess I'll go look at the living room then Rouge, if you care to point me the right way." He said, swishing his tail up over his back the way he liked to carry it and watching the slender streams of white and arcane pink energy trail over his forelegs.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15911221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159113/15911221_350.png[/img] [/url] Rigil blinks open one eye, only to find he can't see anything - just white. Foggy lenses. Did he really sleep with his goggles on? He shoves them up on his head and looks around. A couple of the others watch curiously as Rigil drags himself to a pile of metal... things and starts strapping them on his legs. He puts the last one on - and stops. Part of one mechano is missing! "Hey!" He awkwardly fumbles his way over to the other dragons. "Where's my right magnashift infuser?" Everyone stares at him. "A piece of this thing," he explains, gesturing to the incomplete brace on one leg, obviously missing the giant cylinder everyone assumed to be a power cell. "Anyone seen it?" Rigil looks out of the building. "Snow. I'm not prepared for this! Once I find the infuser I'll have to modify the mechanojets to be more water-resistant and..." He continues to mutter to himself as he clumps toward an open worktable, favoring his left leg heavily. [size=1]@Nanosaur @Kanariah @Lalona @Haven @FloatingInSpace @Agrina @Bl00df0x @ClockworkEclipse @VNyx @Skiesti @MyPilot @ForbiddenDeity @WolfSong @KaiserSooshie @tigressRising @freshpeachez @Detroness @Cyberstrike @Lorde @flybeatRemix

15911221_350.png

Rigil blinks open one eye, only to find he can't see anything - just white. Foggy lenses. Did he really sleep with his goggles on? He shoves them up on his head and looks around. A couple of the others watch curiously as Rigil drags himself to a pile of metal... things and starts strapping them on his legs. He puts the last one on - and stops. Part of one mechano is missing!
"Hey!" He awkwardly fumbles his way over to the other dragons. "Where's my right magnashift infuser?"
Everyone stares at him.
"A piece of this thing," he explains, gesturing to the incomplete brace on one leg, obviously missing the giant cylinder everyone assumed to be a power cell. "Anyone seen it?"

Rigil looks out of the building. "Snow. I'm not prepared for this! Once I find the infuser I'll have to modify the mechanojets to be more water-resistant and..." He continues to mutter to himself as he clumps toward an open worktable, favoring his left leg heavily.

@Nanosaur @Kanariah @Lalona @Haven @FloatingInSpace @Agrina @Bl00df0x @ClockworkEclipse @VNyx @Skiesti @MyPilot @ForbiddenDeity @WolfSong @KaiserSooshie @tigressRising @freshpeachez @Detroness @Cyberstrike @Lorde @flybeatRemix
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@ForbiddenDeity [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/177859/17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png[/img][color=navy] Rogue pointed to one of the many large double doors located throughout the workshop. "If you go out that set of doors, you'll be in the living room. Old Saint Nicholas didn't want his helpers to travel far for relaxation- especially after a hard day of work. If you'd like anything to eat or drink there should be bells located all around in the room. Just ring a bell and your server will come." [/color] Stepping through the doors revealed an entirely different room: silver, red, green, gold, and blue tinsel hung in an intricate web across the ceiling rafters. The room was very high- high enough so that two imperials could be like a two-dragon chain and just barely touch the ground. The floor was a smooth wood and fur rugs were throw almost everywhere there was a seat close by. The seating arrangements themselves ranged from long couches for larger dragons, to fuzzy petite perches- fit for a fae dragon and then everything in between. Multiple tables were scattered about as well and consisted of all lengths of tables. The chairs and benches by the tables were over flowingly draped with blankets- most likely for any chilly occupants. In the center of the large room, well room didn't even cover it- this 'room' was almost the size of a ball room, was a roaring fireplace. As large as curled up adult guardian, the chimney climbed all the way up to the very top.
@ForbiddenDeity

17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png Rogue pointed to one of the many large double doors located throughout the workshop.

"If you go out that set of doors, you'll be in the living room. Old Saint Nicholas didn't want his helpers to travel far for relaxation- especially after a hard day of work. If you'd like anything to eat or drink there should be bells located all around in the room. Just ring a bell and your server will come."

Stepping through the doors revealed an entirely different room: silver, red, green, gold, and blue tinsel hung in an intricate web across the ceiling rafters. The room was very high- high enough so that two imperials could be like a two-dragon chain and just barely touch the ground.

The floor was a smooth wood and fur rugs were throw almost everywhere there was a seat close by. The seating arrangements themselves ranged from long couches for larger dragons, to fuzzy petite perches- fit for a fae dragon and then everything in between. Multiple tables were scattered about as well and consisted of all lengths of tables. The chairs and benches by the tables were over flowingly draped with blankets- most likely for any chilly occupants.

In the center of the large room, well room didn't even cover it- this 'room' was almost the size of a ball room, was a roaring fireplace. As large as curled up adult guardian, the chimney climbed all the way up to the very top.
2v32at4.jpg
[center] Cassie had been dwelling nervously at the back of the group. Of course, out of like, every dragon in the world, she was chosen to help for Christmas. Jeez. It's not like she didn't want to, it was certainly something new and potentially fun... but something that August said about... Krampus, was it? Put her on edge. It seemed like there had to be a rotten twist to every sweet thing she stumbled upon. What a depressing metaphor. [img]http://i.imgur.com/TrvfbxB.png[/img] "Uh, excuse me, [b]August?[/b]" The ridgeback squeezed her way towards the front of the crowd. [img]http://i.imgur.com/6fsI6nz.png[/img] "Did you say something about the... servants of 'Krampus' being here as well? [b]How are we supposed to get them out of here?[/b] Also... [b]what do you think they'll be doing to 'sabotage' us?[/b]" After asking her question, she took a step back into the crowd a bit, not wanting to be the center of attention. However, doing so, she bumped into a dark colored wildclaw. [img]http://i.imgur.com/T0xW0Jg.png[/img] "Oh! Excuse me, I'm sorry..." [img]http://i.imgur.com/XxYElST.png[/img] "I... didn't hurt you, did I?" One of the many 'perks' of being a ridgeback--accidentally bumping into someone and possibly impaling them on one of your many spikes. @Detroness @Lalona
Cassie had been dwelling nervously at the back of the group. Of course, out of like, every dragon in the world, she was chosen to help for Christmas. Jeez.
It's not like she didn't want to, it was certainly something new and potentially fun... but something that August said about... Krampus, was it? Put her on edge. It seemed like there had to be a rotten twist to every sweet thing she stumbled upon. What a depressing metaphor.

TrvfbxB.png "Uh, excuse me, August?" The ridgeback squeezed her way towards the front of the crowd.

6fsI6nz.png "Did you say something about the... servants of 'Krampus' being here as well? How are we supposed to get them out of here? Also... what do you think they'll be doing to 'sabotage' us?"

After asking her question, she took a step back into the crowd a bit, not wanting to be the center of attention. However, doing so, she bumped into a dark colored wildclaw.

T0xW0Jg.png "Oh! Excuse me, I'm sorry..."

XxYElST.png "I... didn't hurt you, did I?"

One of the many 'perks' of being a ridgeback--accidentally bumping into someone and possibly impaling them on one of your many spikes.

@Detroness @Lalona
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/177859/17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png[/img] [color=navy]"Of course, help yourself." [/color]Looking at the limping wild claw, Rogue slithered over, [color=navy]"I'll notify some of the other workers to keep an eye out for your machinery. In the mean time, the workshop should have all the tools you need."[/color] The workshop itself was elaborate: three floors high in fact. The ground level is where the dragons were currently located and it was made for larger dragons such as guardians, imperials, ridgebacks. The second level was more tailored towards mirrors, sky dancers, pearl catchers, slightly smaller dragons. The third level was made for the smallest of dragons- with the way that floor didn't even have a floor. The tables themselves were all connected to an elaborate network of beams that supported the tables. In the center of the workshop was a large pillar, that was accessible from all levels. From the looks of it, the pillar had been cut open to level with each floor. From the smell though, you'd guess that hot chocolate and cookies are being made in the pillar. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/122445/12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png[/img] [color=red]August perked at the mention of his name and the fae fluttered towards the source. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/122445/12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png[/img] "Well... we aren't exactly violent as the helpers of Saint Nicholas here in the workshop so, we'll vote for the servants of Krampus to leave. They'll be taken care of by many of the more... well equipped helpers." August paused, then answered the second question, "If I know that fiend's reputation, then I'll put my money on several ways: one, killing; two, deceit, and three, manipulation." [sub]@Kanariah @Lorde @Leopardmask
17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png "Of course, help yourself."

Looking at the limping wild claw, Rogue slithered over, "I'll notify some of the other workers to keep an eye out for your machinery. In the mean time, the workshop should have all the tools you need."

The workshop itself was elaborate: three floors high in fact. The ground level is where the dragons were currently located and it was made for larger dragons such as guardians, imperials, ridgebacks. The second level was more tailored towards mirrors, sky dancers, pearl catchers, slightly smaller dragons. The third level was made for the smallest of dragons- with the way that floor didn't even have a floor. The tables themselves were all connected to an elaborate network of beams that supported the tables.

In the center of the workshop was a large pillar, that was accessible from all levels. From the looks of it, the pillar had been cut open to level with each floor. From the smell though, you'd guess that hot chocolate and cookies are being made in the pillar.

12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png August perked at the mention of his name and the fae fluttered towards the source.

12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png "Well... we aren't exactly violent as the helpers of Saint Nicholas here in the workshop so, we'll vote for the servants of Krampus to leave. They'll be taken care of by many of the more... well equipped helpers."

August paused, then answered the second question, "If I know that fiend's reputation, then I'll put my money on several ways: one, killing; two, deceit, and three, manipulation."

@Kanariah @Lorde @Leopardmask
2v32at4.jpg
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177409/17740877_350.png[/img] @Leopardmask As Fallen walked towards the doors to the living room, he listened to what was going on behind him. He heard the Wildclaw with curcuit ask where a part of his bracers was. When he passed a side table that was holding a bundle of winter flowers, he reached under the table with his back left paw. "Hey, shimmer wings." He said, as he didn't know the Wildclaw's name. "Here's your infuser. Must have kicked it in your sleep." A toss of his leg sent it against a cushion near enough to the workbench to grab, and he walked through to the living room. The sight of all the color in the room made the pearlcatcher jerk back with a loot of disgusted shock. He snorted, flicking his tongue out of his mouth like the sight of all the color was making him gag, and walked forward to examine the sitting areas, moving closer to the fire and the warmth that it provided.
17740877_350.png

@Leopardmask

As Fallen walked towards the doors to the living room, he listened to what was going on behind him. He heard the Wildclaw with curcuit ask where a part of his bracers was. When he passed a side table that was holding a bundle of winter flowers, he reached under the table with his back left paw.

"Hey, shimmer wings." He said, as he didn't know the Wildclaw's name. "Here's your infuser. Must have kicked it in your sleep." A toss of his leg sent it against a cushion near enough to the workbench to grab, and he walked through to the living room.

The sight of all the color in the room made the pearlcatcher jerk back with a loot of disgusted shock. He snorted, flicking his tongue out of his mouth like the sight of all the color was making him gag, and walked forward to examine the sitting areas, moving closer to the fire and the warmth that it provided.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112